Stock Market crash - 2020

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Interestingly, this price drop hasn’t reflected in a steep stock loss for American oil companies, especially small-cap ones. What the Russians and Saudis fail to realize is that this is only the beginning of an American shale boom.

SWN (a small-cap oil and gas company) for example is over 10% today;

C1DBAA59-F652-4C1F-82C0-37C97D7EA607.jpeg

NewLeb

NewLeb

Market open in 1hr, 15 minutes. Time will soon tell whether this is truly consolidation (which we believe it to be), or the bracing for a retest at 18,000;

E6260CC4-131E-4DE1-B1AD-353014B5B6D9.jpeg

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Market open in 1hr, 15 minutes. Time will soon tell whether this is truly consolidation (which we believe it to be), or the bracing for a retest at 18,000;

View attachment 19136
    Side note can you please use Hotlinks and stop uploading huge photos to the servers?! (technical request and not arguing with the fact that you post only green stuff and ignore the red but im past that anyway)
    These take huge space and get costs higher without adding more value than doing this:

NewLeb

NewLeb

Side note can you please use Hotlinks and stop uploading huge photos to the servers?! (technical request and not arguing with the fact that you post only green stuff and ignore the red but im past that anyway)
    These take huge space and get costs higher without adding more value than doing this
    We will be considering your request.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 19136
    Man your last post was at 24,200, 7sebetak awwiyyeh, sometimes I wish I was the broker and you are trading on my platform lol

NewLeb

NewLeb

Man your last post was at 24,200, 7sebetak awwiyyeh, sometimes I wish I was the broker and you are trading on my platform lol
    I clearly said in post #105 about it consolidating in the 23,000 region (which it is). Anyway, I don’t even trade the DOW... that’s for amateurs. ;)

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I clearly said in post #105 about it consolidating in the 23,000 region (which it is). Anyway, I don’t even trade the DOW... that’s for amateurs. ;)
    You clearly said many thing so you can pick up what suits you, and who care what you trade, its all about how you read the market and events, so far you are wrong in all aspects!

NewLeb

NewLeb

You clearly said many thing so you can pick up what suits you, and who care what you trade, its all about how you read the market and events, so far you are wrong in all aspects!
    Huh-huh, and where exactly was I wrong? You’re the guy who was calling for 17,000 two weeks ago....

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Huh-huh, and where exactly was I wrong? You’re the guy who was calling for 17,000 two weeks ago....
    Eh as if the market goes in a straight line, they want small fish to buy and then dump on them. Anyway enjoy your couple of green pips for the moment lol

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Want to short with me 3a 7sebo?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member

Another 4.3 million workers are expected to have filed for unemployment claims in the week ended April 18, bringing the total filings since late March to more than 26.3 million, according to Dow Jones data.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Shorters, beware. It’s finally broken 23,500. Serious cash can be made today;

50EF3815-E80C-4F0B-9A3F-80A7A1DA50EB.jpeg