Stock Market crash - 2020

• Advertisement
  • SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    They will be revived magically when the dow turns green.
    Dow is rallying today! There is hope for Lebanon after all. We need our own DowJaafar index and whatever we do, our stock market will surge!

Nevermore

Nevermore

"The unemployment rate is projected to average 15 percent during the second and third quarters of 2020, up from less than 4 percent in the first quarter... The increase in that rate in the second and third quarters reflects the net effect of a projected loss of nearly 27 million in the number of people employed and the exit of roughly 8 million people from the labor force... the unemployment rate at the end of 2021 would be about 6 percentage points higher than the rate in CBO’s economic projection produced in January 2020, and the labor force would have about 6 million fewer people."

This is great for a country that passed a corporate tax cut premised on achieving 5% GDP growth within ~3 years.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    France's unemployment rate reaches 50%

Covid-19: Half of France’s private sector workers now unemployed

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    This is great for a country that passed a corporate tax cut premised on achieving 5% GDP growth within ~3 years
    These tax cuts will sting for the next few years and the Fed either drops it or will continue pumping and getting its balance sheet out of hand...i think they asked riad saleme for advice ...i heard there is a big shortage of LBP in the usa now...

NewLeb

NewLeb

Cup and handle on the weekly. I expect this to break upwards real soon;

BDFAB133-3820-4DD7-A231-580F0320073D.jpeg