Suggestions for next elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
This is my favorite part of this whole hamrouje :)
Don't you come back tomorrow and withdraw the withdrawal of the withdrawal now :)

@Apostate, it is your turn now to follow, like last time :)
What last time? :)

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is my favorite part of this whole hamrouje :)
    Don't you come back tomorrow and withdraw the withdrawal of the withdrawal now :)

@Apostate, it is your turn now to follow, like last time :)
    Uff that's exactly what I was going to do today 😅. This is all just a bit too dramatic even for me, sorry everyone.

But yeah my withdrawal stays in place. @Aoune32! just pissed me off with his gloating and I wanted to return the favour however briefly.

I am going to stick to my vow of silence after this though.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Uff that's exactly what I was going to do today 😅. This is all just a bit too dramatic even for me, sorry everyone.

But yeah my withdrawal stays in place. @Aoune32! just pissed me off with his gloating and I wanted to return the favour however briefly.
    who said aslan i want you to withdraw? the top 4 makes it as mods.

NiceV

NiceV

I declare in my personal name and I believe most if not all the Crusaders the following
    On the Request of my Lady Princess Indie ❤😍😘👠👸
    After seeing internal Crusader deliberations and agreements
    The Following:
    A truce with Apostate Iron Maiden and Isabella
    We will deal in a civil way with you ( we all made mistakes and a hot contested election)
    For my personal part I want to apologize for Iron Maiden and Apostate for any offense
    Not my mistakes always but I offer my excuses on a personal level and I wish we all open a new page
    High Regards for all
    And I stand with my friends

Status
    Not open for further replies.