Suicide

di

di

I know a 14yr old boy who comitted suicide he shot himself wth a rifle .. Noone up till now knows why he shot himself .. I mean wat sort of worries would 14yrold have .. I always think of this.. Is it pressure from his family that caused this or is it a problem the kid had and his parents dont know about it .. it was a shock for his mum and dad and brothers .. and to all of us ..
I also know this guy who had cancer ..he was living abroad and his parents were told that he was found shot in his appartment dead with a gun in his hand ..
he wrote them a note for forgivness he said he couldnt face the pain he was about to go through so he prefered to kill himslef /...
I feel sorry for such people and sad too coz watever their problems are it can be solved without killing oneself ... I would get angry yes but at the sam time would forgive them too ..the suicider is very brave to point the gun at his/her head and pull the trigger .. Or get a knife and cut themselves .. and yet they are cowards for not facing the dificulties in life..
I once had thoughts of killing myself it was when my sister died ..I passed through depression ... and stress .. and felt life had no meaning after her sudden death ..but it was only thoughts...didnt try it !never will !

• Advertisement
  • Kakou

Kakou

إن الانتحار هو قمة اليأس في لحظة مأساوية لم يستطع أن يوقفها أحد! إنه شعور بالوحدة وبعدم القدرة عن الخروج من مأزق كبير في اللحظة نفسها! وأشدّد على أن الشعور بالوحدة القاتلة في لحظة مأساوية نتيجة مأزق كبير هي السبب المباشر للانتحار، إذ أن كلمة أو إشارة أو مقاطعة من أيّ نوع ومن أيّ كان يمكن أن توقف الانسان عن تنفيذ هذا العمل العدائي تجاه نفسه أوّلاً وأخيرًا!! كما أن الانتحار، برأيي، هو أغرب ما يقوم به الإنسان بحقّ نفسه...! ،فمن يجرؤ على الحدّ من حياته يملك من الجرأة ما يكفي ليتحمّل مصائب الحياة مهما كثرت ومهما صعبت، وبالتالي، يكون الانتحار نتيجة لسوء استعمال الشجاعة...
    أما عن الحكم على من ينتحر، فأفضّل عدم إبداء الرأي، إذ أنني لا أستطيع أن أتقمّص أي شخصية وأن أفكّر أو أتصرّف بدلاً منها أو عنها... فلكلّ إنسان طريقته في التفاعل مع اأمور، وفي رؤية الأمور وتحليلها... أما الأهم فهو أنني لن أنتحر يومًا!!

Faithful

Faithful

The question here: Is Suicide a right? I mean: can someone choose suicide as a free choice like we consider that any one of us has the right to choose his/her way of life for example?
    No, suicide is not a right and no one has the right to end his life. It is a crime, same as if anyone kills any person. We don't own our soul. We didn't came to life on our own. Someone gave us life, we just have to know how to keep on it.

Why do people suicide ??? Whatever was the reason of suicide all of them have lose the meaning of their life. They became very weak, they are not seeing light anymore. They are sick people who deserve a lot of help and a lot of love and care. They are really depressed, they won't see anything except their pain and they will feel pity on themselves and this is very hurtfull.

Why we talked about faith Picasso??
    Because when we have faith, we have strength so we can handle our problems and our pain.
    When we have faith we know that whatever happened to us we will be better soon because HE is there for us and HE is carrying and holding us.
    When we have faith we know that our happiness and our life don't rely on anyone, we are alive and we deserve to be happy even if we are alone.
    When we have faith we will feel at least His love, even if the whole world is against us and doesn't love us, God loves us.
    When we have faith we will be sure that we are not alone and someone will help us.
    When we have faith we know that our life has a meaning and we have to find it.
    When we have faith we never lose hope so we can always search for the light somewhere.
    When we have faith we feel peace and happiness in our hearts
    So When we have faith we have no reason to suicide so we will never think to end our life

Order

Order

Suicide is the easiest solution to solve a problem.
    Rare are those who comitted suicide without facing a problem of any kind depression, divorce, social problem, lonlyness
    i can't condem all suicides but i find the persons who commit suicide are coward/weak and strong in the same time
    cowards because they can't face their problem and decide to take the easiest solution to solve it which is not solving it at all and running away.
    and strong because it needs courage to take away it's own life

the only suicides that i might understand/tolerate are those when you are a very ill person and that you know that you're going to die anyway whether you spend millions for hospitalisation or not. in this case suicide cost less pain and less money as anyway in the end the result is the same => death;

on a religious point of view it's condmned and it's a sin to comit suicide but what if we look at suicide as a way to join god earlier :):wink: would it be still a sin

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    faithful,

Of course, faith is a valid reason for the believer to stay alive. I was discussing what Dalzi wrote as a definition of Suicide: "a lack of faith". So, it's anoher issue.

I agree with most of your post, but do you conider that your psychiatric perspective (sick ppl) of suiciders is the right way to understand them? Is the solution in care & medicine?

You said that we don't own our souls, but when someone refuses to commit suicide out of fear from God's punishment then he isn't alive because he loves his life, he's alive just because he's afraid. Is fear a convinced reason to stay alive?

Claudia

Claudia

I am TRULY Happy for you two! :thumbup: God bless you for your example!

During and after the war in Lebanon i thought about it so much. Not because my own situation was any more terrible than those who were around me but perhaps because my ability to face the difficulties was weaker than others. It was like an option that was always there but never to be taken. Younger peaople can romanticise the idea to a level where they become fascinated by the efffects they create in their minds of it much like watching a moving story on television without fully appreciating the gravity of its reality.
    I hate to hear someone killed himself, it's so sad.
    Everytime someone does that, some time later it will drive to a spiral of increased suicidal type behaviors, feelings, and thoughts.<O:p> </O:p>

الإنتحار ضعف إيمان
    Despair is weakness. If you have faith, you have patience, and everything that happens to you in life becomes trivial; there are always people out there that are going through much worse of circumstances than you are. Stick to a proper life style, "think before you leap", and save yourself as well as others the trouble of having to go through such a dreadful experience. (If it’s a physical disease, it’s a different story).

To be honest, I've never felt sorry for those who have committed suicide unless the cause is a "physical" disease that has affected their mentality. I would never kill myself even if the entire world vanishes leaving me behind.
    Well said!!
    I feel sorry for them because they could be still alive but I feel even more sorry for the ones who stay alive crying for that so traumatic loss. Suicide does not allow people to have memories of you without the overshadowing and painful visions of the way your life ended.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p> </O:p>

but in general, i'm against it, since i believe that our existence has a meaning, and maybe when we erase ourselves (before our time) from the equation we bring a certain unbalance to the universe.
    And because the suicider will never get a chance to find out if life could be better for him in the future.<O:p> </O:p>​

I agree with u....i think suicide is an act of weakness with the irony being that pple who have suicidal tendency's think its strong and admirable to kill oneself, when really it is living that takes courage.

Im divided in my thoughts on this issue, on one hand pple who suicide annoy me, b/c they are self absorbed and consider their 'problems' the most dramatic problems in the entire universe, but on the other hand i think its sad that pple find themselves in a position where they feel the only answer or resolution is death.

Pple who express suicidal ideation need to get themselves some therapy
    and artists are no different. Artists may think they are a martyr for apathy but in reality they are not.
    Truy, Felix.

People try to suicide because they want to call a final attention, and this is a sick act of revenge.<O:p> Suicides might influence others who are sitting on the fence to go ahead with their suicides since someone else has succeeded in ending it all. </O:p>
    <O:p></O:p>
    No, suicide is not a right and no one has the right to end his life. It is a crime, same as if anyone kills any person. We don't own our soul. We didn't came to life on our own. Someone gave us life, we just have to know how to keep on it.

Why do people suicide ??? Whatever was the reason of suicide all of them have lose the meaning of their life. They became very weak, they are not seeing light anymore. They are sick people who deserve a lot of help and a lot of love and care. They are really depressed, they won't see anything except their pain and they will feel pity on themselves and this is very hurtfull.

Why we talked about faith Picasso??
    Because when we have faith, we have strength so we can handle our problems and our pain.
    When we have faith we know that whatever happened to us we will be better soon because HE is there for us and HE is carrying and holding us.
    When we have faith we know that our happiness and our life don't rely on anyone, we are alive and we deserve to be happy even if we are alone.
    When we have faith we will feel at least His love, even if the whole world is against us and doesn't love us, God loves us.
    When we have faith we will be sure that we are not alone and someone will help us.
    When we have faith we know that our life has a meaning and we have to find it.
    When we have faith we never lose hope so we can always search for the light somewhere.
    When we have faith we feel peace and happiness in our hearts
    So When we have faith we have no reason to suicide so we will never think to end our life
    Thank you faithful. Every potencial suicider should read your post. :smile:

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    إن الانتحار هو قمة اليأس في لحظة مأساوية لم يستطع أن يوقفها أحد! إنه شعور بالوحدة وبعدم القدرة عن الخروج من مأزق كبير في اللحظة نفسها! وأشدّد على أن الشعور بالوحدة القاتلة في لحظة مأساوية نتيجة مأزق كبير هي السبب المباشر للانتحار، إذ أن كلمة أو إشارة أو مقاطعة من أيّ نوع ومن أيّ كان يمكن أن توقف الانسان عن تنفيذ هذا العمل العدائي تجاه نفسه أوّلاً وأخيرًا!! كما أن الانتحار، برأيي، هو أغرب ما يقوم به الإنسان بحقّ نفسه...! ،فمن يجرؤ على الحدّ من حياته يملك من الجرأة ما يكفي ليتحمّل مصائب الحياة مهما كثرت ومهما صعبت، وبالتالي، يكون الانتحار نتيجة لسوء استعمال الشجاعة...
    أما عن الحكم على من ينتحر، فأفضّل عدم إبداء الرأي، إذ أنني لا أستطيع أن أتقمّص أي شخصية وأن أفكّر أو أتصرّف بدلاً منها أو عنها... فلكلّ إنسان طريقته في التفاعل مع اأمور، وفي رؤية الأمور وتحليلها... أما الأهم فهو أنني لن أنتحر يومًا!!
    من أهمّ الردود التي كُتبتْ هنا، على أهميتها جميعاً. فالمنتحر شجاع. لكنه فقدَ الاحساس بجدوى الأشياء. إنهُ، إذاً، سؤال الجدوى. فقدَ المنتحر أسبابَ الاستمرار، أو أنّ أسبابه انكفأتْ أمامَ الصِّعاب والجروح النازفة. لذا، شجاعته اتّجهت عكسَ المسار الطبيعي الذي هو مزيد من الحياة واستقبال اليوم الجديد بفرح، كوردة جديدة متفتّحة في حدائقِ أيّامنا

إن آمنَ الانسان بنفسه فهل يبتعد عنه شبح اليأس والانتحار؟ هل يستطيع أن يحفر في اليأس فيُخرجُ الأمل، يزرعُه في أرضِ اليأس فيخرجُ مُزْهراً، فبذلك، يكون النزول إلى الهاوية بلا إشفاق على حاسّة القلب وبدون التقاط الأنفاس للثقة بأنّ إيمانه بنفسه يحمي من التساقط رماداً أمامَ الجدار؟ فلماذا، إذاً، ينتحر الشعراء والرسّامون وهم الأكثر غوصاً في دواخلهم؟ وهم الشجعان، لأنّ الشاعر يكتب القصيدة مع آلام مخاضها، كإنجاب الجنين كتابة القصيدة. والرسّام يرسُم لوحته وفي اليوم السابع لا يرتاح​

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member

هناك إشكالية محورية نتحاور حولها وهي: "هل الانتحار نقص في الايمان؟". لكنكِ عوضاً عن الحفر فيها وزرع الأفكار التي تعمّق الحوار حولها وتنمّيه، دخلتِ في مونولوج أوصلَكِ إلى خطابِ الموعظة لـ"إقناعي" بالحياة، ومخاطبتي كما لو كنت داعياً إلى عسكها

في الواقع، إنّ هذا يأتي، غالباً، من أننا معتادون على عقلية الدعوة والتبشير لا النقد والتحليل. مَن يفتتح "ثريد" عن إشكالية لا يدلّ هذا أنه، بذلك، يريد التنظير لها والدفاع عنها

لذا، مع احترامي لطريقتك في التعبير بالمونولوج والحديث عن الجيران وما شابه، إلا أني أعتبر أنه لم يلامس جوهر الاشكال​
    Sorry for not writing in Arabic, it’s my keyboard :)

No Picasso, you got me wrong there, I’m not directing the post to “you”, the “you” I use is a generalisation meaning “oneself”. I’m directing it to “a person” in general. Don’t take it personal :)

أريد أن أعود إلى سبب الاختلاف معكِ: "هل الانتحار نقص في الايمان؟". في حالة الانتحاري الذي يفجّر نفسه فإنّ الدين يصبح سبباً للانتحار ودافعاً إليه. الايمان الذي تقصدينه هو الايمان الديني. ولذا، تعتبرين أنّ حلّ المشكلة يكون بكلّ بساطة في "كمية" أكبر من الايمان فلا ينقص ويبتعد الخطر
    The faith I’m talking about is the belief that we are on this planet for a purpose, understanding that life is a gift; that we are to live it no matter how gloomy and dim it turns out to be. You don’t have to believe in God to have this faith; it’s anywhere and everywhere, but your duty is to seek and find it regardless of where you search. It can take many forms but it springs from appreciation which paves the way for hope.

قد "يؤمن" الانسان بنفسه وقد "يؤمن" بالرسم أو الشِّعر وقد "يؤمن" بحبه لامرأة، وقد "يؤمن" بمهنته وسوى ذلك، فتكون تلك الأمور مما يعطيه أسباباً للاستمرار والمواجهة ضد اليأس والسقوط

لا أعزل أهمية الايمان الديني، لأني أعرف تأثيره خصوصاً أنّ لي تجربة فيه. يعطي الأمل الكبير بالتقدّم تحتَ نظرِ إلهٍ مقتدرٍ رحيم. لكن، من التبسيط القول إنّ سبب الانتحار هو أنّ أحدهم نقصَ منسوب إيمانه الديني
    Yes of course, all these things you mentioned are what I called “the bright side of life”. One who has these things to look up to is a hopeful patient person, and the idea of suicide to him is pushed away because he reaches the recognition that he still loves life for those specific reasons. So there we have one who still finds pleasure in life. But if these motives do not exist and one is left with nothing to look forward to; if life develops into a meaningless miserable torture; then it is only faith that can stop one from ending it.

ولعلّ ذلك يأخذنا إلى الحديث عن مفهوم الحياة. فهل مَن قلبه قاسٍ وبارد كالضريح هو حيّ؟ والشاعر صاحب القلب المُرْهَف الذي انتحر وبقيَ قلبه وخياله وإبداعه في شِعره هو... مَيْت؟
    Life Picasso is when you walk in flesh, we can romanticise about it as much as we want, but this won’t change the fact that life means living. True that if you have a stone like heart you are a walking dead, but you still have the soul. A poet or artist who kills himself leaves life in his work; others live his memory through his work, but he is gone and we as viewers or readers indulge in the pleasure of what he has left behind; it’s more of a life for others than it is for him.

فقد بحصل أنّ كثيرين من الناس، بإيمان ديني أو بدون إيمان، هم "أحياء" يسيرونَ على الطرقات ويأكلون الطعام ويذهبون ويجيئون، لكنهم أموات في دواخلهم
    When I talk of the power of the mind, I don’t mean that there’s a dead heart, but that the mind and heart are one. You cannot be an artist if your feelings are dead. I personally live another life in any painting I do, in any piece of writing I write, but reality always draws one back to the light. You are to realise that this pleasure is temporary, it’s like a door that opens wide for you to enter, but you walk out that door just as you walk through it. When you walk out you lock it but leave the key for it will beckon you and the journey will be lived again and again. Different worlds, different adventures, yet different illusions. “Knowing” that it’s mere illusion is what brings you back to reality; and if you recognize this as an artist; you are still existent in life.​

لا أدافع عن الانتحار بل عن الحياة. لكني أريد أن أعرف وأفهم ماذا جرى على هؤلاء، وكيفَ ولماذا ابتلعَ المنتحر وحشُ الغربة والعزلة واليأس
    People commit suicide for many different reason; mental illness being one of them. But you come across people who commit suicide because they have been through a difficult experience, they grow weak and surrender; this is when suicide is condemned.

There is light at the end of each and every tunnel.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    I have a question to all of you guys, a little beyond the idea of this thread:

If someone committed suicide would you feel sorry for him or her, frown upon him or her, or understand why he or she did it? If you heard someone committed suicide what would be your overall opinion about the person? Not your opinion on "suicide" itself, but how you would view this person? I truly want to hear from you ...

As to me, what I feel towards suiciders, I think they had sank so low in their emotions that they just couldn't get back up, because they lost the two things called Strength & Hope in life. And there were no one to lift them or to give them this attachment to life they needed.

Would you grieve their loss or would you consider them unhuman or not having enough faith, or losers maybe (not to challenge life), etc..?

Please comment ...
    You always have to look for the reasons behind suicide. If it’s a mental disease, then it’s a problem and one cannot control his/her actions. But if one decides to kill himself because he’s bored or because he just wants to give up, then that is carelessness.

That’s where the role of “religious faith” comes in. Some think that they will find peace in death if they voluntary end their lives. The reality is that no matter how bad it is here, it’s much better than it is there. Suicide is on the rise because there is no more faith in this world. I’m very harsh with people who kill themselves just for the sake of not wanting to live anymore because they don’t like their lives. Ridiculous! Weakness irritates me to be honest. You have to be strong no matter what happens to you; if not for yourself, then at least for those around you and for society in general. But of course if there’s an illness that’s a different story.

If God forbid, someone close to me commits suicide, I will be both angry and sad.

Kakou

Kakou

من أهمّ الردود التي كُتبتْ هنا، على أهميتها جميعاً. فالمنتحر شجاع. لكنه فقدَ الاحساس بجدوى الأشياء. إنهُ، إذاً، سؤال الجدوى. فقدَ المنتحر أسبابَ الاستمرار، أو أنّ أسبابه انكفأتْ أمامَ الصِّعاب والجروح النازفة. لذا، شجاعته اتّجهت عكسَ المسار الطبيعي الذي هو مزيد من الحياة واستقبال اليوم الجديد بفرح، كوردة جديدة متفتّحة في حدائقِ أيّامنا

إن آمنَ الانسان بنفسه فهل يبتعد عنه شبح اليأس والانتحار؟ هل يستطيع أن يحفر في اليأس فيُخرجُ الأمل، يزرعُه في أرضِ اليأس فيخرجُ مُزْهراً، فبذلك، يكون النزول إلى الهاوية بلا إشفاق على حاسّة القلب وبدون التقاط الأنفاس للثقة بأنّ إيمانه بنفسه يحمي من التساقط رماداً أمامَ الجدار؟ فلماذا، إذاً، ينتحر الشعراء والرسّامون وهم الأكثر غوصاً في دواخلهم؟ وهم الشجعان، لأنّ الشاعر يكتب القصيدة مع آلام مخاضها، كإنجاب الجنين كتابة القصيدة. والرسّام يرسُم لوحته وفي اليوم السابع لا يرتاح​
    شكرًا على اعتبار ردي مهمًّا إلا أنني أردت أن أشدد على أن المنتحر وظّف شجاعته في المكان الخطأ! فمن يملك الشجاعة على وضع حدٍّ لحياته، يستطيع أن يواجه أي مشكلة مهما صعبت... أما السبب الذي يدفع للانتحار، فهو اجتماع اليأس من إيجاد الحلّ والوحدة معًا، برأيي... لا أعرف إذا باتت الفكرة أوضح الآن... ربما لأن بعضًا من الأخطاء سقطت سهوًا في الرد الأول؟؟:rolleyes: أما في ما يتعلّق بانتحار الشعراء والفنانين والرّسامين، فأعتقد أن الأسباب لا تختلف كثيرًا عن أسباب انتحار الأفراد العاديين... فهم بحالة يأس كاملة بعدما أفرغوا كلّ ما لديهم ربّما من دون التوصّل إلى إقناع الجميع أو من دون الشعور بأن هناك من يقدّر ما يفعلون... هذا نوع من أنواع الشعور بالوحدة... أعتقد أن التفكير بروعة اللوحة غير المقدّرة من الأفراد وعدم فهمهم لم تتضمنه الروعة الفنية شعرًا كانت أم لوحةً هو شعور بنوع آخر من الوحدة ويأس من الدخول عبر الأعمال الفنية إلى أعماق الآخرين... يا إلهي، من أين تأتيني هذه الأفكار؟ لآ أدري ولكن لست واثقة من أيّ من تلك الأفكار! ربّما كانوا ينتحرون لأسباب أخرى، منها الحبّ الأحادي الجانب أو حبّ الشهرة الذي لم يتحقّق أو حتى الانتحار بالصدفة​

GMA forever

GMA forever

I don't think suicide is a case of weekness, in contrary I think it is a case of very strong power.

Can you imagine how powerful someone is to dare to pull the trigger or jump!!

Have I ever thought of suiciding? Well, I gave it a thought maybe a couple of times, but I wasn't that strong!

Kakou

Kakou

I don't think suicide is a case of weekness, in contrary I think it is a case of very strong power.

Have I ever thought of suiciding? Well, I gave it a thought maybe a couple of times, but I wasn't that strong!
    I respect your opinion but when someone is strong, too strong, he can face anything and go on!!

Faithful

Faithful

faithful,

I agree with most of your post, but do you conider that your psychiatric perspective (sick ppl) of suiciders is the right way to understand them? Is the solution in care & medicine??
    The first solution Picasso is to love them. Then yes they need a treatment because they are depressed.
    Because “Depression is a "whole-body" illness, involving our body, mood, and thoughts. It affects the way we eat and sleep, the way we feel about ourself, and the way we think about things.” So Depression affects the mind Picasso. A depressed person has no interest in life anymore, he is hopeless and he has no energy. He can not think properly. So he needs help.

You said that we don't own our souls, but when someone refuses to commit suicide out of fear from God's punishment then he isn't alive because he loves his life, he's alive just because he's afraid. Is fear a convinced reason to stay alive?
    The reason to stay alive is because we love life and not because we are afraid of God’s punishment.
    Fear will lead nowhere. If we spend living our life in fear we will never be happy. But when we enjoy living life we will discover the reason of our existence so we will never want to suicide.

GMA forever, a person who commit suicide is a depressed person who doesn’t know what he is doing. Ma howi is not feeling anything anymore. Manno bi kémil kiwé al 3a2liyé. Everything changed in him: his way of thinking, his feelings, his behavior, ……He lost control. And when we lose control we can do whatever we want without feeling anything. So I don’t think its a courage act.

So GMA forever when you didn’t end your life wasnt' because you are coward or afraid, but because you still have mind to use. :wink:, strength to keep going and love in your heart.

Inanna

Inanna

i dont know how strong one can be if this person is in a miserable state of mind, so hopeless and down that he/she lost the will of life! maybe at that moment, jumping or trigging is not that hard as it is to someone who fully enjoys his/her life!

i can not judge someone who took his/her life, but i blame him/her and the people surrounding this person who either left this person or didnt show enough attention to his/her needs!
    i blame that person for not sticking to life, for not giving it one more try, even if it would be the 1000 time!
    in some cases, i blame society for judging physically and or morally that person and pushing it to put a term to his/her life!

i think we all thought about suicide at a certain age, when we were teens, when our parents didnt understand us... it was a simple thought where you would go yell at your parents: "you didnt understand me, i will kill myself tonight... and you will have to leave with the guilt forever"... now i remember this with a smile or a :biggrin:... thank God we grow up!

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member

Thank God you weren't that weak (not strong)! Strength is in facing the obstacles with courage. Suicide is a coward’s way out.

I'm realy interested GMA in knowing what gets with a person to the stage of wanting to commit suicide. :huh:

If I sit down and imagine my entire family gone, me stranded on a remote piece of land with no food or water, without a country, without a home... If all these things happen, the idea of suicide will never come to my mind. It's beyond my mentality to even brush on it. I know that I will find hope even in a book i hold and read; in being there for others that need help; in absolutely anything. There will always be a meaning for life.

I don't understand realy. What do people think when they think of commiting suicide? And do they think of where they're going or what will happen to them then?

GMA forever

GMA forever

I respect your opinion but when someone is strong, too strong, he can face anything and go on!!
    Kakou I respect your opinion too but when someone is weak, too weak, he can't pull the trigger or jump.

So the act of suicide is an act where you need to have strength, a lot of strength to be able to achieve it.

Inanna

Inanna

suicide always bring 2 novels to my mind, ana karenina and mme bovari!
    mme bovari thought it would end up in a very romantic way and she felt a lot of pain and had lots of regrets, and ana karenina, who the moment she was jumping, regreted this decision...
    i really hope we can be of help to all the people going down so that the suicide idea will never cross their mind!

GMA forever

GMA forever

GMA forever, a person who commit suicide is a depressed person who doesn’t know what he is doing. Ma howi is not feeling anything anymore. Manno bi kémil kiwé al 3a2liyé. Everything changed in him: his way of thinking, his feelings, his behavior, ……He lost control. And when we lose control we can do whatever we want without feeling anything. So I don’t think its a courage act..
    I agree that a person about to commit suicide is not in his full mental abilities, but the way you described it doesn't fit to all. About the courageous act, I am not saying that commiting suicide is courageaous, all what I am saying is that for someone to pull the trigger or jump, he needs a lot of strength to be able to achieve it.

GMA forever

GMA forever

i dont know how strong one can be if this person is in a miserable state of mind, so hopeless and down that he/she lost the will of life! maybe at that moment, jumping or trigging is not that hard as it is to someone who fully enjoys his/her life!
    OK I didnt want to talk about it but anyway here it is.

At 15, I had a very dear friend and he was also 15. He was in love with a girl with us in school. He tried to get to know her many times, but her answer to him was always rejection. I advised him to go tell her about his feelings and confess his love to her, her answer to him was that all the guys talk bullshit and she doesn't believe him.

3 days later, it was a friday night, I was out with friends. I come back home and it was about midnight. My mum tells me that my friend called me 3 times in the evening. Of course I didn't call so late that night, but next morning when I did, I heard the news from his crying sister, that he took his life away with his father's gun, leaving a note to his beloved girl that he killed himself to proove his love for her is no bullshit.

Through the years I thought about that a lot, if a girl that I love rejects me, am I that strong "like him" to be able to kill myself to prove my love for her? The answer was no I wasn't, he was way stronger than me.

Kakou

Kakou

OK I didnt want to talk about it but anyway here it is.

At 15, I had a very dear friend and he was also 15. He was in love with a girl with us in school. He tried to get to know her many times, but her answer to him was always rejection. I advised him to go tell her about his feelings and confess his love to her, her answer to him was that all the guys talk bullshit and she doesn't believe him.

3 days later, it was a friday night, I was out with friends. I come back home and it was about midnight. My mum tells me that my friend called me 3 times in the evening. Of course I didn't call so late that night, but next morning when I did, I heard the news from his crying sister, that he took his life away with his father's gun, leaving a note to his beloved girl that he killed himself to proove his love for her is no bullshit.

Through the years I thought about that a lot, if a girl that I love rejects me, am I that strong "like him" to be able to kill myself to prove my love for her? The answer was no I wasn't, he was way stronger than me.

I think that if he found you that evening to bring him some support, he wouldn't kill himself! It wasn't courage! Big problem + no support + lonelyness!
    I'm not trying to let you feel guilty... but with a little support, he would have changed his mind!