Suleimani: We have 74 deputies in the Lebanese Parliamant

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Big words to basically say "I can't refute it". The fact that your Minister of Foreign Affairs has voted against all resolutions condemning Iran, along with Irak, tells you all you need to know about who are the Iranian agents in Lebanon.
    Why should we vote for resolutions against Iran? What have they done to our country that's worst than what others have done?

I think I'll go back to watching fashion videos on YouTube. No matter how shallow the fashion type can be, the political type are starting to sound even shallower; and, they are way less fun!

superduper703

Why should we vote for resolutions against Iran? What have they done to our country that's worst than what others have done?

I think I'll go back to watching fashion videos on YouTube. No matter how shallow the fashion type can be, the political type are starting to sound even shallower; and, they are way less fun!
    Poor ole' Iranians. Hold on, give me a second. I need to wipe that one tear running down my left cheek.

Do you even believe yourself when you type this crap?

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Yes quite, now I see how u need internet for your work :pompus:
    :lol:

Although I am not quite in the fashion field, any type of creative inspiration is quite useful to me :p

Also...who doesn't enjoy nice clothes and good style? We need to wash our brains from the ugliness of politics once in a while (i.e. every day) :D

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Poor ole' Iranians. Hold on, give me a second. I need to wipe that one tear running down my left cheek.

Do you even believe yourself when you type this crap?
    I just criticized the Iranian general a few posts ago! Does it sound like I'm crying over them? What is wrong with you? You need a break from serious topics. Here you go!

Iron Maiden

:lol:

Although I am not quite in the fashion field, any type of creative inspiration is quite useful to me :p

Also...who doesn't enjoy nice clothes and good style? We need to wash our brains from the ugliness of politics once in a while (i.e. every day) :D
    How about some ice cream, one fell swoop and u'll literarily freeze the political ugliness out of your brain :p

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    The title of the thread is misleading. Suleimani did not say that "we" (meaning Iranians) have 74 MPs in Lebanon.

Secondly, he said HA has 74 MPs. That is not far from reality going by the division that existed since the last election in Lebanon in 2009.

The march 8 and allies have won the majority of MPs that if they are still a united bloc they can pass anything they want in Lebanon. It is for the gimmicks of Basil that has made hariri feel accommodated. If we are to go by the Aoun we know of "one way ticket", hariri won't be prime minister today. He has lost. Any voice he is having in lebanese politics today is just a pat on the back from aoun. Aoun has salvaged hariri from drowning. That's why today no one knows what the fpm is up to and with who they stand and against whom they are.

There's nothing wrong with Suleimani's statement.

superduper703

The title of the thread is misleading. Suleimani did not say that "we" (meaning Iranians) have 74 MPs in Lebanon.

Secondly, he said HA has 74 MPs. That is not far from reality going by the division that existed since the last election in Lebanon in 2009.

The march 8 and allies have won the majority of MPs that if they are still a united bloc they can pass anything they want in Lebanon. It is for the gimmicks of Basil that has made hariri feel accommodated. If we are to go by the Aoun we know of "one way ticket", hariri won't be prime minister today. He has lost. Any voice he is having in lebanese politics today is just a pat on the back from aoun. Aoun has salvaged hariri from drowning. That's why today no one knows what the fpm is up to and with who they stand and against whom they are.

There's nothing wrong with Suleimani's statement.
    But what does "HA has 74 MPs" really mean? It simply means that Iran controls our foreign policy. As a simple example, Lebanon, for maybe the first time in its history, voted against criticizing Iran during the Arab Summit.

Aoun is basically a planted Iranian agent at the top of the State.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    16:39 روجيه عازار لـ"أخبار اليوم": تكتلنا 29 نائباً يخصون فخامة الرئيس وننــــتمي الى لبنـــان وحـــده وليس الــــى الخـــــارج

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    suleimnai can speaeak for the shia and their allies
    and yes he has about 40 or 42 Mps

but thats all

TAYYAR answers to lebanon .period

and yes tayayr allies with iran and saudi and have good relations with syria