Suleimani: We have 74 deputies in the Lebanese Parliamant

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
But what does "HA has 74 MPs" really mean? It simply means that Iran controls our foreign policy. As a simple example, Lebanon, for maybe the first time in its history, voted against criticizing Iran during the Arab Summit.

Aoun is basically a planted Iranian agent at the top of the State.
I think it needs specially brain skills like yours to imagine what you wrote above. I dont know how HA=Iran.

So in your estimation, Iran doesn't have 74 MPs in Lebanon but 29 (i.e. HA+Amal). When have lebanese from south Lebanon become Iranians? For what? Based on what? On friendly relations or similar religious beliefs? I think you are spreading propaganda.

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Yeah Funny that the US and Saudi and their stooges in Lebanon say that HA have 74 deputies and won the elections, but when Suleimani says it, Hariri jumps and say FPM are not Iranians, yalla let Iran and their stooges and Saudi and their stooges fight over semantics, in the meantime FPM has the biggest block in parliament more than HA and more the FM. Bring the popcorn

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Once I stood inline for 30min at Antabli Montreal to have coktail she2af !!!
    Is it still open ?
    I still wonder why there is no such thing in Paris !! :(
    Yes...they have at least one other location now. We are very lucky with Lebanese food here. Anything you can think of, we have. But they always taste better in Lebanon just because the locations are so much nicer :)

zero

I think it needs specially brain skills like yours to imagine what you wrote above. I dont know how HA=Iran.

So in your estimation, Iran doesn't have 74 MPs in Lebanon but 29 (i.e. HA+Amal). When have lebanese from south Lebanon become Iranians? For what? Based on what? On friendly relations or similar religious beliefs? I think you are spreading propaganda.
    HA=iran. All lebanese know this by now. The financial, religous and ideological connection is much stronger than those of LF or FM and saudi.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    30707812_2067703090140178_4971540896999800832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5b7d568dc2d804813316593ca87e272f&oe=5BA4FC0E

Jean Lebbos
    16 mins ·

هل كان من الضروري ان يُطلق قائد فيلق القدس بالأمس تصريحاته ليسمع من زياد أسود وشامل روكز وميشال معوض وحتى وسعد الحريري رأيهما في هذا الموضوع
    هل تَقَصّدَ قاسم سليماني أن يكشف للعالم أن الأكثرية التي يتكلم عنها في مكان آخر غير المكان الذي يشير إليه
    هل هناك خلاف بين حزب الله والسليماني هذا كي يُعَريه من الأكثرية التي كانت ملتبسة حتى الأمس
    ليته لم يُصَرّحْ هذا القائد بالأمس واكتفى بالتحضير لاجتياح القدس فربما كان قد وجد مساعدة حقيقية من حزب الله بدلاً من وضعه في موقف مُحرج

35102509_2095974543979699_1638352628389773312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0e3ae2d3b4937f892fbaa1139f2d1b5d&oe=5BB1A76D

superduper703

Iron Maiden

Once I stood inline for 30min at Antabli Montreal to have coktail she2af !!!
    Is it still open ?
    I still wonder why there is no such thing in Paris !! :(
    Fi 3andak bachir, eza 3awwasit
    Yes...they have at least one other location now. We are very lucky with Lebanese food here. Anything you can think of, we have. But they always taste better in Lebanon just because the locations are so much nicer :)
    I think its also due to the quality of the fruits snd their ripeness.
    The west may provide you with very high quality of life, tech and services, but tasty fruits are not on that list sadly.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we fought ythe shia, sunnis druze and all the other christian parties and moujtama3 madani
    and we gt 28 Mps I NEVER COUNT the swine erslan, even if we were the ones who actually elected him

نأمل الاسراع في تشكيل الحكومة على ان تتمثل الاطراف وفق احجامها من دون تضخيم والممكن وغير الممكن باتا معروفين
    - في الموضوع الحكومي لسنا ضمن منطق الاكثرية والاقلية بل مع حكومة وحدة وطنية ونحن تكتل مستقل وصلنا بقوتنا الذاتية فلسنا تابعين لأحد ولا أحد يتبع لنا

superduper703

we fought ythe shia, sunnis druze and all the other christian parties and moujtama3 madani
    and we gt 28 Mps I NEVER COUNT the swine erslan, even if we were the ones who actually elected him

نأمل الاسراع في تشكيل الحكومة على ان تتمثل الاطراف وفق احجامها من دون تضخيم والممكن وغير الممكن باتا معروفين
    - في الموضوع الحكومي لسنا ضمن منطق الاكثرية والاقلية بل مع حكومة وحدة وطنية ونحن تكتل مستقل وصلنا بقوتنا الذاتية فلسنا تابعين لأحد ولا أحد يتبع لنا
    وصلنا بقوتنا الذاتية :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The whore is claiming "3iffi"

Since you LF scum are all gathered around this stupid topic, let’s make sure we refresh reality for you with some real facts since 2012, shall we?

Leaks reveal Geagea pleaded with Saudi Arabia for money to finance bankrupt party

Trained dogs since 2012! 👌
    We can’t deny that the LF has become the main arm of KSA in Lebanon. Sad.

We also can’t deny that what Suleimani said has some truth in it. FPM isn’t completely subservient to Hezbollah but they won’t go against Hezbollah’s weapons. Not now, not ever.

Let’s not forget this is a party which has Bou Saab and Roukoz as MPs.

Dude idk if you were in a coma and just woke up but FPM allied with every party under the sun in the elections including Jama3a-Al-Islamiyya in Saida, Berri in West Bekaa, Hariri, HA, SSNP and many others :lol:

We can’t deny that the LF has become the main arm of KSA in Lebanon. Sad.
    Geagea is a fool with a huge ego, ba3do mfakkar 7alo 3eyish bl late 80's. He thinks he can get money from KSA and still has a big leeway, I think he's severely mistaken. I hope he takes those millions and invest them in a self-sustaining fund.

Let’s not forget this is a party which has Bou Saab and Roukoz as MPs.
    There are many others who are either pro-HA to the bone or/and pure SSNP. Weird. Hole maybe wadi3a souriyye to give them leverage insure FPM doesn't sway from the line. I don't know, when you delve into intelligence, that's an underworld where morals and virtues are non-existent.

Geagea is a fool with a huge ego, ba3do mfakkar 7alo 3eyish bl late 80's. He thinks he can get money from KSA and still has a big leeway, I think he's severely mistaken. I hope he takes those millions and invest them in a self-sustaining fund.

There are many others who are either pro-HA to the bone or/and pure SSNP. Weird. Hole maybe wadi3a souriyye to give them leverage insure FPM doesn't sway from the line. I don't know, when you delve into intelligence, that's an underworld where morals and virtues are non-existent.
    Geagea needs to rethink his priorities. Playing the spoiler on behalf of MBS is not a good idea. As much as many Lebanese don’t like Iran, subservience to KSA won’t result in the strong sovereign Lebanon he’s always mentioning.

Also, it was rumored he had a hand in Hariri’s detention back in November. If this is true, this is an unforgivable act in my eyes.

Also, it was rumored he had a hand in Hariri’s detention back in November. If this is true, this is an unforgivable act in my eyes.
    How can that be possible? If KSA trusts Geagea that much to imprison and hijack their main Sunni operative, that's an entirely different story. Then he's no longer subservient to KSA. And is it unforgivable? idk, Saad is a bit of a greedy pig. But who knows who the alternatives might be? Baha2? Can he be installed as easily and Saad disappearing from the political scene a la Game of Thrones? Bit far-fetched tbh.

mikeys71

Geagea needs to rethink his priorities. Playing the spoiler on behalf of MBS is not a good idea. As much as many Lebanese don’t like Iran, subservience to KSA won’t result in the strong sovereign Lebanon he’s always mentioning.

Chou 7al Geagea el Jabbar??? He can manipulate KSA into jailing the main Sunni leader in Lebanon and can make the USA halt aid to the Lebanese army and he sent a man from Becharre to kill Abraham Lincoln. I am amazed...

rae27

Chou 7al Geagea el Jabbar??? He can manipulate KSA into jailing the main Sunni leader in Lebanon and can make the USA halt aid to the Lebanese army and he sent a man from Becharre to kill Abraham Lincoln. I am amazed...
    Geagea is just a tool used by the Saudis to weaken Aoun and by proxy weaken HA’s alliance.
    He probably had no involvement in Hariri’s abduction in November but when it happened he stayed mum like a little boy who’s just been spanked by his mommy.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    again bassil tonight

21:17
    باسيل خلال افطار في علمات:
    - يجب ان نكون نضجنا سياسيا بما يكفي ليكون خيارنا الدائم الغنى بالتنوع
    - ربما افترقنا مع حزب الله الذي تفاهمنا معه منذ ٢٠٠٦ في الانتخابات الاخيرة ديمقراطيا لكن حافظنا على تفاهمنا الاستراتيجي والاهم ان ينتصر هذا التفاهم
    - قوتنا ان نتمسك بمفهومنا لوطن قوي لكن مع التمسك بالتنوع وحق الاختلاف وان نتميز بخياراتنا الديمقراطية حتى النهاية في حال عدم الاتفاق
    - في هذا البلد لا احد يتبع احدا ولا احد قوي على الآخر وكلنا تابعون للبنان بوحدتنا الوطنية محافظين على خصوصياتنا ومشروعنا في التيار هو دولة المواطنة