Suleimani: We have 74 deputies in the Lebanese Parliamant

Aoune32!

Chou 7al Geagea el Jabbar??? He can manipulate KSA into jailing the main Sunni leader in Lebanon and can make the USA halt aid to the Lebanese army and he sent a man from Becharre to kill Abraham Lincoln. I am amazed...
Jabbar akide. All the FPMers do is talk about him. I think the LF is allied to KSA due to weapons nothing else. The Saddam regime went, Israel wont be able to supply. I think the main aim is that if anything happened in this country (another war) LF can get arms and fight.

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

So FPM is added to the M8 total to equal 74. I hope that Iran tends to its own business. It has lost Yemen, lost Iraq due to the KSA allied Sadr, Syria is in tatters and there is in-fighting between HA-Iran and Russia, and soon it will lose Lebanon.

Iron Maiden

Jabbar akide. All the FPMers do is talk about him. I think the LF is allied to KSA due to weapons nothing else. The Saddam regime went, Israel wont be able to supply. I think the main aim is that if anything happened in this country (another war) LF can get arms and fight.
    Sure ksa going to arm the LF to further the christian nationalist cause.

W Ana 7mar b 24 dayné :)

3ayb ykoun fi nes sadda2o heik tosree7
    u really believe he didn't say this?
    metl lna3eme yale betkhabe rasa bel ramel y3ne...
    if he he didn't say this why would FPM deupties/leaders have to issue statements that they dont follow any external parties etc..akid without having to directly criticize or attack HA/Iran...i guess it is time to have the courage to admit it when an ally or an indirect one punches us in the face

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    قال قائد فيلق القدس اللواء قاسم سليماني إن الانتخابات اللبنانية اجريت في الوقت الذي يتّهم فيه الجميع حزب الله بالتدخّل في شؤون سوريا ولبنان والعراق واليمن والمنطقة.

وتابع "اجريت هذه الإنتخابات تحت ثقل هذا الركام، والنتيجة كانت ان في بيروت، وللمرة الأولى في تاريخ لبنان، فازت شخصية منسوبة لحزب الله وهي شيعية، كما اكتسب بعض من يسمّونهم عملاء إيران اصواتاً تفوق نسبة اصوات مرشّحين آخرين".

واضاف "قامت بلدان عربية بإدراج اطهر حركة إسلاميّة على لائحة الإرهاب، وجعلوا اسماءً تبعث بالنشاط مثل إسم الأمين العام لـ"حزب الله" السيد حسن نصر الله في عداد الإرهابيين، ذلك الشخص الذي هزمَ اهم عدو للعالم العربي، دفاعاً عن العالم العربي، وقامت هذه الدول بحملات دعائية واطلقت إسم "عملاء إيران" على كل من ايّد "حزب الله".

وكشف الجنرال سليماني أن السعودية انفقت 200 مليون دولار اميركي في الانتخابات اللبنانية، إذ أشار إلى أن المملكة السعودية صرفت اموال بفترة زمنية قصيرة في بلد تعتبر كرمان (منطقة ايرانية) اكبر منه بـ 15 مرة، ومع ذلك خسرت وفاز شخص محسوب على حزب الله.

وقال ان حزب الله فاز للمرّة الأولى بـ74 مقعداً في البرلمان اللبناني، وان الحزب تحول من حركة مقاومة الى دولة مقاومة.

اللواء سليماني: حزب الله فاز للمرّة الأولى بـ74 مقعداً في البرلمان اللبناني

Answer from Hariri: هكذا ردّ الحريري على قاسم سليماني!

Answer from Moawad: عوض عبر "تويتر": ربما يجب على اللواء قاسم سليماني ومعه محور الممانعة أن يعيدا حساباتهما جيداً حتى لا يكونا يخطئان في عدّ النواب المحسوبين على حزب الله

Comment from Zoghbi: الزغبي: رقم سليماني يشمل تكتل العهد ومستقلين فهل يردون؟

Comment from Eid (LF):
    View attachment 10370
    So far, not even a peep out of FPM.
    Why are you so mentally obssessed with fpm

Kinto shi dating and fpm cheated on you with you brother aw shi hek ?

That said

Fpm wont say anything, they are useless

As for sulaimani, he aint too wrong

Most of the shia are loyal to his ouma or whatever the heck they call their islamic faqih uma

But im preaching to the wrong choir

U already know that and u have ur own exotic loyalties as well that you clearly stick to them

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    Take it easy guys,
    KSA made worse than Sleimani, they kidnapped our PM (el khawaja Macron is a witness) still FPM didn't officially comment neither the president.
    This is one of the thumb up we can give to them.
    So no need to comment on every foreign speech
    Ksa invited our PM to coffee

Please let us no shake our relations with them with false accusations

Both ksa and iran are our friends

So is france and all of leftist europe

Not a single son of cunt soul messing with us in all these countries

To all the stupid and ignorant people in particular who are criticizing FPM, Bassil, Kenaan, Roukoz have replied strongly to Suleimani statement.
    Unlike gaegae and gemayel, they go crowling to ksa who kidnapped our PM and they have supported that , big traitors , where its not the first time.
    Also to the "smart" people against FPM, all the positive things done till now for Lebanon and Christians role in Lebanon is only due to FPM.
    And wake up idiots , raise the voice and support Bassil for the presence of syrians refugiees instead of bullshitting , they are affecting our economy and you will not be in lebanon after few years if they stay here.

superduper703

Why are you so mentally obssessed with fpm

Kinto shi dating and fpm cheated on you with you brother aw shi hek ?

That said

Fpm wont say anything, they are useless

As for sulaimani, he aint too wrong

Most of the shia are loyal to his ouma or whatever the heck they call their islamic faqih uma

But im preaching to the wrong choir

U already know that and u have ur own exotic loyalties as well that you clearly stick to them
    This forum is a den of FPM sheep who still clap for "Dear Leader", despite the million missteps, corruption accusations, bad policy decisions, and untenable alliances with criminals, drug lords, yesterday enemies, butchers and the like.

My mission is to turn the sheep into thinking human beings again. It's been far worse than I expected.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    This forum is a den of FPM sheep who still clap for "Dear Leader", despite the million missteps, corruption accusations, bad policy decisions, and untenable alliances with criminals, drug lords, yesterday enemies, butchers and the like.

My mission is to turn the sheep into thinking human beings again. It's been far worse than I expected.
    Rofl
    A man with a mission

Dude
    Cheflak chi djeje l3abla bi fkhada
    🐓 🍗

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Unfortunately, you're the last one be swayed. Your cult-indoctrination level is beyond repair. Alla ytawil 3omrak, but you're going to die screaming "taratata".
    You don’t have to worry about me
    I speak out of confidence

It i’m looking for salvation out of what you call an incurable ‘plague’, trust me, you’re the last person i’d go to.

In the meantime,
    7ot idek w ejrak bi may berde while we run this country for you