Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters
V

Viral

Support Samir Geagea for President; Make every Lebanese Proud Again!

Imagine Samir Geagea picture in the NYT and WSJ with the following headlines to the world:

1570590227463.png

Convicted murderer with commuted death sentence elected as New President of Lebanon.

Dead Man Walking: Lebanon’s newly elected President.

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

Looks like someone is confident Samir Geagea will disarm Hezbollah.
    The question how?
    Using the LAF.
    Asking Israel, Saudi Arabia or may be Trump like the Kurds did...

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Bas kormal so7tak @Viral... We won't support Samir Geagea for President ?

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Bas kormal so7tak @Viral... We won't support Samir Geagea for President ?

Great. Sa3sa3 would be so ashamed to have terrorist Israel support him especially that he considered it as enemy in several speeches.

V

Viral

I recommend anyone who wants to enjoy this topic fully to start with nice bottle of wine or a little 7itta joint. It makes all the difference:cigar:

V

Viral

I noticed no one casted his vote for: Fight corruption and return the millions he stole.
    I wonder why:woot:

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    I noticed no one casted his vote for: Fight corruption and return the millions he stole.
    I wonder why:woot:
    You don't have to wonder, he stole nothing.
    It was Mr. Caviar who lived a lavish lifestyle in Baris with the millions he stole.

V

Viral

A glimpse of history for Lebanon's future and younger generation. While history keeps on repeating itself...
    Listen to what Dany Chamoun had to say about the American ambassador involvement (melding a la Democrats). Dany and family were massacred by the criminal running for president now....
    BTW, all actors and victims here were/are Christians.... No Hezbollah there for the crybabies...

جرائم سمير جعجع

V

Viral

Oh yeah, Geagea will make every Lebanese proud, especially the Christians among them...

Last edited: