Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

theres history and death , and tolls and family members disappearing and then theres the “different” views that u’re blabbering about.
    criminals must ask forgiveness fir their past if they want people to move on, especially when they were hurting the community they were supposedly there to protect.
    bunch of alzheimers ridden posters on the internet wont change history m8
    the only alzheimers is the one you have buddy. again this criminal is a point of view whilst others think the LF are heroes. aslan no one gives a hoot what u think. u keep on supporting HA we will see where that gets u.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tell me what happened ?
    I want to know your version,lol
    There is no my version, there is truth and there are lies. The truth is LF covered the Syrian invasion and accepted the shameful Taef agreement. these are facts. You guys need to accept your past, the good and the shameful, and internalise it without throwing blame left right and center.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A7san mn ma ndammir manate2na bi 7ouroub 3ashwe2iye.
    Why were LF fighting then? Why was there a Bachir Gemayel? Why was there any strife? L3ama how naive are you?

I’m through discussing with children.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Why were LF fighting then? Why was there a Bachir Gemayel? Why was there any strife? L3ama how naive are you?

I’m through discussing with children.
    Sa7 ana el naive. When Bachir Gemayel was alive and leader of the LF, Israel was sending money and arms. Late 89s, ma be2e 7ada and the Christians were exhausted to the max.

Manna sa3be el ossa. There was an impasse in our areas and the Syrians didn't occupy one inch of the free areas. The Liberation War gave them carte blanche to bomb us. Debate me on this, and stop your ad hominem attacks.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sa7 ana el naive. When Bachir Gemayel was alive and leader of the LF, Israel was sending money and arms. Late 89s, ma be2e 7ada and the Christians were exhausted to the max.

Manna sa3be el ossa. There was an impasse in our areas and the Syrians didn't occupy one inch of the free areas. The Liberation War gave them carte blanche to bomb us. Debate me on this, and stop your ad hominem attacks.
    I told you I’m through with you, I Won’t waste my time anymore...

NAFAR

NAFAR

It’s all geagea fault!
    The other keno 7emlin chmou3 w 3am bi salo...
    No the other Christians war leaders did many mistakes but Geagea exceeds them all.... even after he got out of jail he continued his wrong bets.... if any LFers can explain to me and convince me why LF voted against orthodox law... I will be ready to forget all Gegea sins

V

Viral

WHY ARE YOU GIVING US A POLL THAT SAMIR GA3GA3 HIMSELF IS SUPPOSED
    TO ANSWER?
    WHAT IS SAMEER GA3GA3 going to do different ya @LVV @Viral ?
    JEWEB !! 7AJJ TNOTT MIN THREAD LA THREAD MITEL EL ARNAB !!​
    The topic is not about Samir Geagea per say. It’s a test for the LF and SG supporters.
    So far I like what I see…
    They can’t decide what part of the past they want to be proud of and what part they want us to forget. The fact that they bring up GMA to defend SG when GMA is already the President and SG competition is Bassil, Frangieh and others shows how misguided they are.
    The fact that with all their glory, the LF can’t thinks out of the box to come up with a presidential candidate who has no criminal record to represent the proud Lebanese in general and the Christians in particular is proof that they can’t get over their sick sectarian mentality.
    As bad as it might sound, I’d rather see one of the Gemayel kids running no matter how stupid they might be so long they don’t have criminal records. And what’s wrong with Tracy Chamoun as female candidate if Lebanon wants to enhance its image to the world. Do we really need a criminal up there? I have no doubt President @joseph_lubnan or even @Viral ;)can make a better choice.
    The most disturbing aspect of the newly brainwashed LFers generation, they want to re-try what their parents tried and failed so miserably again and again. They still justify SG crimes as a pretext to unite the Christians instead of seeking to unite Lebanon as a country and the Lebanese as a whole. They still talk about federalism and dividing the country reminiscent of Jumblatt calling them In3izelieh… After all those years and defeats, after all the disappointments and betrayals by the West long before the Kurds learned their lesson, our retarded LF still believe they can live in a tiny Christian racist canton surrounded by 100 million Muslims and SG connection with his Zionist their insurance policy.
    They want us to forget and forgive the past yet they can’t bring themselves to accept the fact that we need to talk to the Syrian authorities in order to relieve Lebanon from the economic burden of the Syrian refugees not to mention opening all Syrian barriers for Lebanon’s exports through Syria to the rest of the ME. Yet, they blame GMA government for the bad economics and celebrate the US sanctions that are hurting every Lebanese regardless of sect.
    When will they learn our first and foremost priority to survive starts by ignoring our sectarian instincts rather promoting a patriotic Lebanese unity?

V

Viral

there is no real reconciliation without admittance of what happened
    This is exactly the point! Imagine SG elected President then turning country and the army into his good old style militias then telling us: I NEVER SAID I CHANGED...

V

Viral

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Fight corruption and return the millions he stole.
      Votes: 2

• O Brother
      • Phoenicianfairy
    • While I'm at it and before I finish my drink? and my cigar:cigar: , I'm begging @O Brother and @Phoenicianfairy to tell us how many of the millions Samir Geagea stole will he be returning.
      Just asking?

LForever

LForever

The topic is not about Samir Geagea per say. It’s a test for the LF and SG supporters.
    So far I like what I see…
    They can’t decide what part of the past they want to be proud of and what part they want us to forget. The fact that they bring up GMA to defend SG when GMA is already the President and SG competition is Bassil, Frangieh and others shows how misguided they are.
    The fact that with all their glory, the LF can’t thinks out of the box to come up with a presidential candidate who has no criminal record to represent the proud Lebanese in general and the Christians in particular is proof that they can’t get over their sick sectarian mentality.
    As bad as it might sound, I’d rather see one of the Gemayel kids running no matter how stupid they might be so long they don’t have criminal records. And what’s wrong with Tracy Chamoun as female candidate if Lebanon wants to enhance its image to the world. Do we really need a criminal up there? I have no doubt President @joseph_lubnan or even @Viral ;)can make a better choice.
    The most disturbing aspect of the newly brainwashed LFers generation, they want to re-try what their parents tried and failed so miserably again and again. They still justify SG crimes as a pretext to unite the Christians instead of seeking to unite Lebanon as a country and the Lebanese as a whole. They still talk about federalism and dividing the country reminiscent of Jumblatt calling them In3izelieh… After all those years and defeats, after all the disappointments and betrayals by the West long before the Kurds learned their lesson, our retarded LF still believe they can live in a tiny Christian racist canton surrounded by 100 million Muslims and SG connection with his Zionist their insurance policy.
    They want us to forget and forgive the past yet they can’t bring themselves to accept the fact that we need to talk to the Syrian authorities in order to relieve Lebanon from the economic burden of the Syrian refugees not to mention opening all Syrian barriers for Lebanon’s exports through Syria to the rest of the ME. Yet, they blame GMA government for the bad economics and celebrate the US sanctions that are hurting every Lebanese regardless of sect.
    When will they learn our first and foremost priority to survive starts by ignoring our sectarian instincts rather promoting a patriotic Lebanese unity?
    ???

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    @walidos there is one bottom line out of the outcome of October 13 events. The Christian community lost the war, and their position and influence in the state was ferociously fought by the Syrians and their lackeys. The details do not matter to anyone (besides maybe those who lived that era). That is the position the Christians found themselves in. It was not until 2005 that they regained some of that influence. But thanks to Hizbullah and their FPM cover, all that is simply ornamental. Christians have no real power in the State, and everyone is subservient to Hizbullah's regional interests. You think events 30 years ago are more important than contemporary events, but they're not. If no one from the Lebanese war is going to prison, then neither is Geagea -- who has already spent 11 years in prison, the only one to be punished for Lebanese war actions. But ahead of Lebanon is a cancer to be dealt with, and that cancer is Hizbullah. Keep hating Geagea though, it's not like he gives a shit. Ya'll are a dying breed anyways. And when you, Aoun, AND Geagea die, the LF will remain as an organized political party because 1) they are the soul of the Christian community and its history of struggle and resistance and 2) they are not tied to one person or family. Cheers.

V

Viral

Hey, if you’re happy I’m happy for you. But keep in mind it’s not healthy for you if you put on a fake smiley face when deep inside you know you are suffering from an undeniable fact that for the past 40 years your party and its leaders proved of being certified compulsive losers. No other party in Lebanon can hold a candle for your dismal achievements.
    Keep on smiling:)

LForever

LForever

Hey, if you’re happy I’m happy for you. But keep in mind it’s not healthy for you if you put on a fake smiley face when deep inside you know you are suffering from an undeniable fact that for the past 40 years your party and its leaders proved of being certified compulsive losers. No other party in Lebanon can hold a candle for your dismal achievements.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Lesh 7assak ra7 tballish tibki?
    Addesh ahreenak l2ouwat?
    W tiz3alsh => ?

Oh and btw we know why you're starting this thread. 1) LF are the ONLY legitimate threat to Hizbullah and their Iranian agenda. 2) Typical of a Baathist to instigate Christian-Christian strife.