Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters
Aoune32!

Aoune32!

If I understand you correctly, you want to forget Lebanon’s painful history.
Who doesn’t?
But how can we forget such a horrible history that half of Lebanon’s adults today have lived and the LF insist on keeping it vivid in our memories by offering their unforgettable notorious chief criminal in person to run for future President?

I for one would love for the LF to offer a viable candidate because they do represent part of the Lebanese society but someone needs to give them a good advice: Find a fresh face that has no blood on his/her hands so we can take you seriously.

They want us to forgive and forget but how/what can we forgive and forget when Geagea never repented let alone admitting any wrong doings.
When the LF talk about uniting the Christians and their Zionist tolls support the idea, all they’re trying to do is dividing Lebanon. Well intended citizens must talk only about uniting all Lebanese not just one Lebanese sect against another.

When/if they ever rise to such level of honestly and patriotism, then they’ll have a shot at winning the Presidency.
close the thread imbecile. SG is going to give u a heart attack. he is the head of the second largest christian block, 4 ministers, 15 MPs and 162K voters. see in 2022 ur going to fall all over yourself.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

They want us to forgive and forget but how/what can we forgive and forget when Geagea never repented let alone admitting any wrong doings.
    Actually he did in 2008. Halla2 was he honest I don't know, but it's not true that he didn't. Your trolling has become boring. You are the one who wants to create division.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I don't think Geagea should unite all Lebanese, only the ones whose loyalty is to Lebanon. Those loyal to Syria and Iran should secede, form their own state, and get the hell out of Lebanon.

Would be great if they could relocate to Iraq where they can enjoy whipping themselves with their other Shiite brothers.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If I understand you correctly, you want to forget Lebanon’s painful history.
    Not forget the war but forget its warlords as they have pillaged the country by killing and stealing for the last 4 or 5 decades....

V

Viral

Not forget the war but forget its warlords as they have pillaged the country by killing and stealing for the last 4 or 5 decades....
    I couldn't have said it better! So far, Bassil is not a warlord. He's focused on uniting all Lebanon with all its sects.
    Can't say that about Za3za3...

V

Viral

You are the one who wants to create division.
    You need to be more specific. How am I creating a division when I say it so loudly: I'm not interested in uniting one sect against another. I'm interested in uniting all sects and all Lebanese.
    Sorry this is hurting your feelings and the ones of your masters who were behind 15 years of destructive war that we're still paying for it. WE definitely need Zaza to remind us and educate out junior LF...

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You need to be more specific. How am I creating a division when I say it so loudly: I'm not interested in uniting one sect against another. I'm interested in uniting all sects and all Lebanese.
    Sorry this is hurting your feelings and the ones of your masters who were behind 15 years of destructive war that we're still paying for it. WE definitely need Zaza to remind us and educate out junior LF...
    Enta elt "he never repented", ana farjaytak ennak kezzeb kbir. Rja3 elle min his feelings are hurt? :)

V

Viral

Enta elt "he never repented", ana farjaytak ennak kezzeb kbir. Rja3 elle min his feelings are hurt? :)
    When Catholics/Maronites confess, they confess to their specific sins one by one not in such an ambiguous and insulting manner to our intelligence. Maybe not to you though…
    Now tell me, is this man the best candidate the LF has to offer?
    Actually I’m not even sure why I should care since they don’t seem to get tired of being such historic sore losers. That’s become their motto…

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

When Catholics/Maronites confess, they confess to their specific sins one by one not in such an ambiguous and insulting manner to our intelligence. Maybe not to you though…
    Now tell me, is this man the best candidate the LF has to offer?
    Actually I’m not even sure why I should care since they don’t seem to get tired of being such historic sore losers. That’s become their motto…
    Just admit that you were wrong.

V

Viral

Just admit that you were wrong.
    Of course I was wrong….
    I didn't realize I'm the story here...
    So Zaza is not a convicted criminal now because I was wrong.:cool:
    There is an inherent problem on this forum when so may members rather talk and insult each other instead of focusing on the topic...

V

Viral

@The_FPMer I'm finally convinced:

Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.:banghead:

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    When Convergence speaks of "uniting the Lebanese" what he means is that all Lebanese will be under hegemony of Hizbullah terrorists who breed like rabbits and pay their women per child, who have zero respect for this country or its institutions, and who do not even believe in a sovereign entity called Lebanon as the final nationstate of the Lebanese people.

Geagea since 2005 has been open to all communities, even past sworn enemies like Jumblatt, but he won't sell out the country to Iran like some have and that's what makes Convergence so angry and pushes him to try to sow division between Christians. Frankly, FPM has had even worse sectarian speech than LF since 2005, and they are the ones who resort to such sectarian populist speech whenever it suits them, and pretend to be secular when that suits them. Do not forget that they fabricated images donning LF as "militia" while they are in cahoots with the only militia and biggest terrorists to ever exist in the history of Lebanon.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I never said I support him for President. Keep diverting and changing the subject.

V

Viral

I never said I support him for President. Keep diverting and changing the subject.
    Aren't you the one who's more interested in discussing me than Zaza?
    So are the 3 trolls above that you haven't noticed..
    And the Lebanese loving Zionist below?...

Last edited:
    Aoune32!

Aoune32!

No one cares what you think aslan. Your just a troll who keeps opening threads regarding SG and his past. SG and his past is one to be proud of unlike your syrian HA allies and brothers in arms.