Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

+++
and suddenly she is talking...!!!

ستريدا جعجع: ترميم علاقتنا مع الحريري منوط به وننتظر أن يتخذ عون قراراً بالاستقالة

The_FPMer

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

+++
and suddenly she is talking...!!!

ستريدا جعجع: ترميم علاقتنا مع الحريري منوط به وننتظر أن يتخذ عون قراراً بالاستقالة

Excellent news
She’d make a great president
W 3achra b 3youn el 7asdin

@Zilzel

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I wouldn’t mind having her as president, Lebanese Forces represent a considerable amount of christians

Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that she's the wife of a convict and the leader of a party with a criminal past.
Just because she represents a considerable amount of Christians doesn't mean she's qualified to become president anymore than Saad Hariri is fit to be an PM.
Heck, even Hitler had the support of Germans.

NewLeb

Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that she's the wife of a convict and the leader of a party with a criminal past.
Just because she represents a considerable amount of Christians doesn't mean she's qualified to become president anymore than Saad Hariri is fit to be an PM.
Heck, even Hitler had the support of German votes.

Are convicts/criminals inherently evil people? All of Lebanon must be criminal since they voted in criminals....

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are convicts/criminals inherently evil people? All of Lebanon must be criminal since they voted in criminals....

Yes, save for a tiny minority, the majority of Lebanese are greedy, selfish, morally bankrupt and deserve to live in the shit hole they got themselves into.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
While Christian consensus is important, the president should be someone who didn't partake in killing Lebanese from other sects.
He's the president of Lebanon after all. It doesn't suffice to be the head of a popular party.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Heck, even Hitler had the support of German votes.
Nkeyeh bel Shia, they support a thug that is 10x worse and protect him at all costs
It’s time for Christians to only look out for each other, it’s not worth it to oppose him

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nkeyeh bel Shia, they support a thug that is 10x worse and protect him at all costs
It’s time for Christians to only look out for each other, it’s not worth it to oppose him

Meanwhile, you are allied to the biggest Shia party. LOL anjad chi bida77ik. Dude, you need to make up your mind.
One minute you're advocating "ou3a khayyak", the next minute you're calling Geagea a criminal and defending the people-army-resistance equation. By the way, not to defend Berri but you can't equate him with Geagea or Jumblat.
He just happened to be one of the warring factions during the Civil War.
He did not massacre innocent civilians or displace the Christians from the South.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
You put your blind faith in someone many years ago, where did that got you?

no blind faith whatsoever.
i believed in 3awn, he sold me a speech that resembles me, he turned out to be a hypocrite.
so we buried him,
him and his party are done and done for ever.

is Geagea (or anyone) stupid enough to follow in the same footsteps ?
We bury him next to Aoun.
But i don't think anyone is as stupid as Aoun tbh.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
no blind faith whatsoever.
i believed in 3awn, he sold me a speech that resembles me, he turned out to be a hypocrite.
so we buried him,
him and his party are done and done for ever.

is Geagea (or anyone) stupid enough to follow in the same footsteps ?
We bury him next to Aoun.
But i don't think anyone is as stupid as Aoun tbh.

Geagea will never become president. Not on our dead bodies.

Viral

So you know, Geagea converted to Islam a while back after reading the Koran. He declared himself Muslim while in Saudi Arabia. Geagea is the MOST trusted Lebanese politician by the Saudis; more than any Lebanese Sunni leader. He betrayed Hariri and took his place as Saudi Arabia’s man in Lebanon. He is on their payroll through an open contribution fund account that the forensic Audit will be able to identify once/if it takes effect. Bkerki has an identical receiving fund account.

Geagea knew what he was saying and to whom he was sending his acceptance message when he said: “Fal Ya7kum Il Ikhwan”.

Geagea is no stranger to ISIS that Obama/Clinton promoted them while Saudi Arabia funded them and Israel employed them.

Geagea is a Christian alright…?

And you wonder why the Christians are vanishing from the Middle East.

Sad…