Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters

mikeys71

So you know, Geagea converted to Islam a while back after reading the Koran. He declared himself Muslim while in Saudi Arabia. Geagea is the MOST trusted Lebanese politician by the Saudis; more than any Lebanese Sunni leader. He betrayed Hariri and took his place as Saudi Arabia’s man in Lebanon. He is on their payroll through an open contribution fund account that the forensic Audit will be able to identify once/if it takes effect. Bkerki has an identical receiving fund account.

Geagea knew what he was saying and to whom he was sending his acceptance message when he said: “Fal Ya7kum Il Ikhwan”.

Geagea is no stranger to ISIS that Obama/Clinton promoted them while Saudi Arabia funded them and Israel employed them.

Geagea is a Christian alright…?

And you wonder why the Christians are vanishing from the Middle East.

Sad…
There is always a room for fiction imagination in Hollywood, you might even get a movie deal.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
So you know, Geagea converted to Islam a while back after reading the Koran. He declared himself Muslim while in Saudi Arabia. Geagea is the MOST trusted Lebanese politician by the Saudis; more than any Lebanese Sunni leader. He betrayed Hariri and took his place as Saudi Arabia’s man in Lebanon. He is on their payroll through an open contribution fund account that the forensic Audit will be able to identify once/if it takes effect. Bkerki has an identical receiving fund account.

Geagea knew what he was saying and to whom he was sending his acceptance message when he said: “Fal Ya7kum Il Ikhwan”.

Geagea is no stranger to ISIS that Obama/Clinton promoted them while Saudi Arabia funded them and Israel employed them.

Geagea is a Christian alright…?

And you wonder why the Christians are vanishing from the Middle East.

Sad…
I told you nkeyeh bel Shia
Both adrab men ba3d
The Shia were the spearhead against Aoun, if it weren’t for them Geagea and Hariri and Jumblatt wouldn’t have been able to oppose Aoun’s term

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I told you nkeyeh bel Shia
Both adrab men ba3d
The Shia were the spearhead against Aoun, if it weren’t for them Geagea and Hariri and Jumblatt wouldn’t have been able to oppose Aoun’s term
Question: Would it be OK for an ISIS member to become prime minister if he had the majority of Sunni votes?
A lot of Lebanese view LF as the Christian version of ISIS.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
no blind faith whatsoever.
i believed in 3awn, he sold me a speech that resembles me, he turned out to be a hypocrite.
so we buried him,
him and his party are done and done for ever.

is Geagea (or anyone) stupid enough to follow in the same footsteps ?
We bury him next to Aoun.
But i don't think anyone is as stupid as Aoun tbh.
No need to sell you anything, he already did in the past.
I thought that you are progressive, seeking for new political class outside of the corrupt one
I think I was wrong...!!!
You can't replace an a$$h*le with another a$$h*le, nothing good will emerge from that!

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don’t want to argue over something you fully understand
Tayyar had no choice and was the only party that tried to fight Berri, rou7 l3ab ghayra
Yes, they did have a choice. No matter how much you try to spin it.

LF MPs cast a blank vote.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Yes, they did have a choice. No matter how much you try to spin it.

LF MPs cast a blank vote.
It was clear Berri had a comfortable majority, tayyar rathered vote for him and use the argument that they voted for him because he is the strongest shiite so that they can use that argument for themselves later
You trying to discuss the obvious makes you lose credibility
It is not a subject of discussion that tayyar fought amal and rathered someone other than Berri at the helm

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It was clear Berri had a comfortable majority, tayyar rathered vote for him and use the argument that they voted for him because he is the strongest shiite so that they can use that argument for themselves later
You trying to discuss the obvious makes you lose credibility
It is not a subject of discussion that tayyar fought amal and rathered someone other than Berri at the helm

And that is precisely why you are defending this "strongest Shiite" argument. Because it's the basis on which Aoun was elected president. But at the same time you refused to rename Hariri for PM when he had the biggest Sunni representation.

You use that argument when it suits you and ignore it when it doesn't.

I've got news for you. One's popularity alone does not qualify him to become president or PM.

that they voted for him because he is the strongest shiite so that they can use that argument for themselves later

That is why a lot of people no longer respect FPM. They abandoned their principles in favor of a مرّقلي تمرّقلك approach.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
اشار بيان صادر عن حركة أمل وحزب الله الى انه "تداول بعض الناشطين على شبكات التواصل أن مناصرين لأحزاب في الضاحية الجنوبية قاموا بقطع الطرقات وأعمال تخريب في بعض مناطق الضاحية لا سيما عند دوار الإمام الحسين (ع) – الكفاءات، يهم الحركة والحزب أن ينفيا أي علاقة لأنصارهما بأعمال الشغب، ويطالبان الأجهزة الأمنية والقضائية بملاحقة ومقاضاة كل من تعرض للأملاك العامة والخاصة".

If true means the duo are losing control over their street...bshil, even if Aoun would be a victim of that
What has been keeping alive the mafia that spans 8th to 14th march is the duo

samir khoury

And that is precisely why you are defending this "strongest Shiite" argument. Because it's the basis on which Aoun was elected president. But at the same time you refused to rename Hariri for PM when he had the biggest Sunni representation.

You use that argument when it suits you and ignore it when it doesn't.

I've got news for you. One's popularity alone does not qualify him to become president or PM.

That is why a lot of people no longer respect FPM. They abandoned their principles in favor of a مرّقلي تمرّقلك approach.
Long time ago FPM proved to be only a party for Aoun to become president and nothing else. they sold all their principles 100 times .
From war to syria and assad to allies to become president
From 1559 and syria accountability act , to best friend with Assad to become president
From being against Hezbollah to allying to hezbollah to become president
From Hating Hariri to Allying with him to become president
From Hating LF then making a deal with them to become president
From being PRO USA to PRO IRAN to become president

Now the same applies to gebran

All the principles to become minister and head of the party where completely forgotten

From being against a deputy becoming a minister . it was broken to get gebran minister
if someone loses the elections he doesn't become minister . this was broken too as a principle for gebran to become minister
elections in the party cancelled for gebran to become head of the party

and so many other examples

FPM has become the worst party with no principles at all long time ago
before it was a party to get aoun president (and we saw the results) and now its a party to get the successeful gebran to power

Not only a lot of people disrespect FPM . FPM has become the symbol of idiotic behavior and arguments a la charbel khalil .
A2+b2 = FPM HABAL au carre

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Long time ago FPM proved to be only a party for Aoun to become president and nothing else. they sold all their principles 100 times .
From war to syria and assad to allies to become president
From 1559 and syria accountability act , to best friend with Assad to become president
From being against Hezbollah to allying to hezbollah to become president
From Hating Hariri to Allying with him to become president
From Hating LF then making a deal with them to become president
From being PRO USA to PRO IRAN to become president

Now the same applies to gebran

All the principles to become minister and head of the party where completely forgotten

From being against a deputy becoming a minister . it was broken to get gebran minister
if someone loses the elections he doesn't become minister . this was broken too as a principle for gebran to become minister
elections in the party cancelled for gebran to become head of the party

and so many other examples

FPM has become the worst party with no principles at all long time ago
before it was a party to get aoun president (and we saw the results) and now its a party to get the successeful gebran to power

Not only a lot of people disrespect FPM . FPM has become the symbol of idiotic behavior and arguments a la charbel khalil .
A2+b2 = FPM HABAL au carre

Thank you for this post. It's informative and eye-opening.
It's a reminder as to why we've become disgruntled with FPM in the first place.

Ralph N

No need to sell you anything, he already did in the past.
I thought that you are progressive, seeking for new political class outside of the corrupt one
I think I was wrong...!!!
You can't replace an a$$h*le with another a$$h*le, nothing good will emerge from that!
his a salafi....