Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters

Viral

Assad doesn’t control his country
It is Russia who is at our doorstep
The Kurds and the US soldiers control part of Syria
Turkeys and the Islamist the next part
All Syria under economic sanctions and its economy is collapsing; it is living by stealing Lebanon oil and bread
Syria army is very weak
Iran is being bombarded day and nights by the Crusaders in Syria
Like I said. Make sure you don't run out of the shit you smoke. :cigar: You're going to need a lot of it.:lol:

NAFAR

Legendary Member
After the last developments in the region with KSA/UAE reviving their relations with Sryia/Assad, and the USA/Iranian negotiations, and recently Aoun visit to France, and all the support to Aoun and LA from Russia/USA and France..... I believe it is time to close this thread and for LFers to wake up and smell the coffee.

After the last developments in the region with KSA/UAE reviving their relations with Sryia/Assad, and the USA/Iranian negotiations, and recently Aoun visit to France, and all the support to Aoun and LA from Russia/USA and France..... I believe it is time to close this thread and for LFers to wake up and smell the coffee.
So you support Joseph Aoun to be president

JB81

Legendary Member

Well, it needs the approval of Tayyar and Hizb

Michel Sleyman 2 lan yatakarar

Viral

I'm not proud posting this but can Samir Geagea and his retards followers deny such facts?
This is the subservient culture that they want to preserve...

mikeys71

Legendary Member
I'm not proud posting this but can Samir Geagea and his retards followers deny such facts?

I was going to say kalb souri but then I realize I would be insulting the dogs. So I will call him just Souri.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member

this video has only 12 views , you are promoting him this way : ) he will be happy sending you barazzi with an aroma of MAZOUT SOURI hahahah

Joe Lebanon

التقى رئيس حزب القوّات اللبنانيّة سمير جعجع، في المقر العام للحزب في معراب على مدار ساعة ونصف، سفيرة الولايات المتحدة الأميركيّة في لبنان دوروثي شيا يرافقها الملحق السياسي في السفارة إيثان لينش، في حضور رئيس جهاز العلاقات الخارجيّة في الحزب الوزير السابق ريشار قيومجيان، مستشار رئيس الحزب لشؤون العلاقات الخارجية إيلي خوري ورئيس المركز اللبناني للمعلومات في واشنطن جوزيف جبيلي. وتباحث المجتمعون في آخر التطورات السياسيّة في لبنان والمنطقة.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
;) 7ala2oun ? akeed akeed akeed

E2iUpnlWQAEQ7sZ

Viral

اجرى الرئيس عون اتصالاً هاتفياً برئيس "تيار الكرامة" النائب فيصل كرامي، في ذكرى الرئيس الشهيد رشيد كرامي، واستذكر مواقف الرئيس الشهيد ودفاعه عن وحدة لبنان واللبنانيين، وتمسكه بصيغة العيش المشترك وبالثوابت الوطنية التي تحميها

Intresting!!!
Any ideal who assassinated Karami? I heard Geagea is insisting on an International tribunal like the Hariri one to find the culprit:cool:

Viral

I don't recall President Aoun calling Karameh before on this occasion

Could it be a hint that Karameh is acceptable for PM?
Smart move from GMA and Bassil. Reminding us of Geagea's sacrifices and charitable contribution to the country at the same time...;)

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So you support Joseph Aoun to be president
President? Not sure there is any value in that position. However, compared to the current political leaders, I think he is the most honest / capable / honorable. My preferred option? He takes over for a 3 year period, dissolves the parliament, throws all the (corrupt) politicians / judiciary / bankers in jail and we try to build a new Lebanon... Of course, with Berri as the Godfather of this solution ;-)...