Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters
President? Not sure there is any value in that position. However, compared to the current political leaders, I think he is the most honest / capable / honorable. My preferred option? He takes over for a 3 year period, dissolves the parliament, throws all the (corrupt) politicians / judiciary / bankers in jail and we try to build a new Lebanon... Of course, with Berri as the Godfather of this solution ;-)...
I agree
Solution is to have early elections and let the people assume its choices
If they elect the same mafia then they deserve everything that’s is happening to them

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What do you except the Qatar network payed hundreds of millions of dollars to get the right to the World Cup in the Middle East
That’s normal
@Patriot bravo for LF to make Lebanese watch the World Cup
More than 5 min report, hayda li fhemet minno, l3ama shu innak lo7. Walla when I say btistehalo tinsara2o wi tmouto joo3, i mean it from the deep bottom of my socks!

More than 5 min report, hayda li fhemet minno, l3ama shu innak lo7. Walla when I say btistehalo tinsara2o wi tmouto joo3, i mean it from the deep bottom of my socks!
LBC hated LF
They are fighting before the judge on Lbc ownership
What I m telling you is facts
It’s normal to pay to watch the World Cup

I love ❤️ that guy وأعلن متوجها لباسيل: "لا داعي كي تتوسل، فلولا غدرك وأنانيتك وانقلابك عى اتفاق معراب طمعا بكرسي الرئاسة، لكانت حقوق المسيحيين بألف خير so true so true
@Patriot
@Skairipa
@!Aoune32
توجه عضو تكتل الجمهورية القوية النائب سيزار معلوف، في تصريح على وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي، الى رئيس التيار الوطني الحر النائب جبران باسيل، وقال: "يا مَن تَدّعي انّك الحامي والمؤتمن على حقوق المسيحيين، إعلم جيدا انّ حقوق جميع اللبنانيين وكرامتهم أولا وأخيرا. فبراثن هذه الأزمة التي أوقعتم لبنان فيها لا ترحم، ولا تُميّز بين طائفة وأخرى".

وأعلن متوجها لباسيل: "لا داعي كي تتوسل، فلولا غدرك وأنانيتك وانقلابك عى اتفاق معراب طمعا بكرسي الرئاسة، لكانت حقوق المسيحيين بألف خير".
@Ralph N

Last edited: