Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters

Ashrafieh LF

Samir geagea is a sectarian criminal. He ,like many others should have been liquidated during the war.
Sectarian? He’s well liked by Sunnis, he’s working to attract the Shias and has majority Christian support. You’re confusing him with the protector of the Christians! LOL!

Criminal? Whatever crimes he committed were committed during the war not after as is the case with your ally Hizb Iran.

so siddo 3ammo 👍

Viral

Sectarian? He’s well liked by Sunnis,
I can’t agree more!

Sunni Da3esh and the Muslim Brotherhood love him and he loves them too to a point he wants them to rule and the Saudis have him on their payroll over their own Hariri’s dead body. And in case you don’t know it yet, Samir Geagea converted to Sunni Islam in Saudi Arabia and pledge loyalty to the Saudis before they put him on their payroll.

And how can anyone call him sectarian when he massacred Christian families with their children in their own homes: Chamoun, Frangieh and the closest ones to him inside the LF not to mention blowing up churches and massacring the Lebanese army. And what about selling out the top Christian Presidential office in the country through Taïf and now that GMA is trying to hold on to and preserve whatever powers are left to that office for future Presidents, Geagea is doing everything in his power to destroy them.

But I have news for you and him. Start getting used to the smell of garbage because your destiny to the garbage can is approaching faster than you might have thought.
he’s working to attract the Shias
Yeah I noticed that. It seams to be working🤪

1631080140833.png

has majority Christian support

In your dreams baby👶

Ralph N

I can’t agree more!

Sunni Da3esh and the Muslim Brotherhood love him and he loves them too to a point he wants them to rule and the Saudis have him on their payroll over their own Hariri’s dead body. And in case you don’t know it yet, Samir Geagea converted to Sunni Islam in Saudi Arabia and pledge loyalty to the Saudis before they put him on their payroll.

And how can anyone call him sectarian when he massacred Christian families with their children in their own homes: Chamoun, Frangieh and the closest ones to him inside the LF not to mention blowing up churches and massacring the Lebanese army. And what about selling out the top Christian Presidential office in the country through Taïf and now that GMA is trying to hold on to and preserve whatever powers are left to that office for future Presidents, Geagea is doing everything in his power to destroy them.

But I have news for you and him. Start getting used to the smell of garbage because your destiny to the garbage can is approaching faster than you might have thought.

View attachment 24952

In your dreams baby👶
Men wen jeb enno el LF have majority in Christian streets?... they have 13 MP.. Tayyar has 25...

We have 52% of the votes while LF has 25% only...

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I voted for disarm Hezbollah, because if anybody can achieve such a feat, it’s the LF.

They may be smaller party, but don’t let that fool you. They are ruthless and cunning, and they aren’t afraid of big brown Shiites like Aounies are.

Remember, Germany was only one country, but they took on the whole globe. Right-wing parties of the world- unite!
You are delusional (with all due respect)

NewLeb

You are delusional (with all due respect)

Not really. I’m sure Israel can offer some assistance too. Hell, I’ll personally donate to the LF once I reach my first billion.

Yes, I’m willing to ally with the devil to save the country, because even the devil is better than what the current stooges are offering….

Last edited:

NewLeb

Sectarian? He’s well liked by Sunnis, he’s working to attract the Shias and has majority Christian support. You’re confusing him with the protector of the Christians! LOL!

Criminal? Whatever crimes he committed were committed during the war not after as is the case with your ally Hizb Iran.

so siddo 3ammo 👍

He’s a white Christian male who stands up for his beliefs, which is why the leftists and their allies hate him (as they hated Trump, Hitler, etc…).

He can’t be cucked, which is why Hezbollah stays away from him. The latter only befriends those who can be their slavish minions….

Venom

Legendary Member
I can’t agree more!

View attachment 24952

In your dreams baby👶
This is like the student who studies in last minute to pass.
Geagea thinks he can attract the Lebanese population by a ‘nice’ speech. 😂

Viral

Men wen jeb enno el LF have majority in Christian streets?... they have 13 MP.. Tayyar has 25...

We have 52% of the votes while LF has 25% only...
They use a modern mathematics formula that gives them favorable results with one flaw, it woks only during daydreaming or heavy duty smoking.:cigar:

Viral

He’s a white Christian male who stands up for his beliefs, which is why the leftists and their allies hate him (as they hated Trump, Hitler, etc…).

He can’t be cucked, which is why Hezbollah stays away from him. The latter only befriends those who can be their slavish minions….
It's a treat reading your arguments and conclusions:lol:

Tonylebanon

In 1976 Abu Yad ( Arafat Right Hand ) said :
Jerusalem road pass by Jounieh
LF showed them they are ungrateful guests who tried to take over the country who hosted them in their misery so Jamil Sayyid doesn’t know what he is talking about . Geagea is right and the way I see it is either the Shia turn against HA or the division of the country is the only solution to avoid a bloodbath we hope to avoid.