Support Samir Geagea for President. Make Lebanon Great Again.

As President, Samir Geagea shall:

• Total voters

JB81

Legendary Member
In 1976 Abu Yad ( Arafat Right Hand ) said :
Jerusalem road pass by Jounieh
LF showed them they are ungrateful guests who tried to take over the country who hosted them in their misery so Jamil Sayyid doesn’t know what he is talking about . Geagea is right and the way I see it is either the Shia turn against HA or the division of the country is the only solution to avoid a bloodbath we hope to avoid.

hqdefault (1).jpg

JB81

Legendary Member
Social Duty condolences
Assad son Bassel died In 1994
Syria put Geagea in jail underground after a few months
Geagea did not fled to the French Embassy leaving his family behind to be attacked by Syrian Soldiers

He couldn't run away

They took him in his pajamas straight to jail

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Anyone who remotely believe that G3g3 has any slight chance to become President is a total ignorant in politics.
Lebanon is slowly but steadily entering the Iranian/HA era, and the next President will be pro-HA whether we like it or not.
I believe Frangeyh will be next president.

JB81

Legendary Member
Anyone who remotely believe that G3g3 has any slight chance to become President is a total ignorant in politics.
Lebanon is slowly but steadily entering the Iranian/HA era, and the next President will be pro-HA whether we like it or not.

I don't think Franjiyeh have a chance unless Bassil agrees on him

And this is tough

Either Bassil or someone Bassil names

NAFAR

Legendary Member
I don't think Franjiyeh have a chance unless Bassil agrees on him

And this is tough

Either Bassil or someone Bassil names
I hate to tell you that in next parliamentary elections FPM block will be shrinked to half.
The new parliament will give HA and his allies the majority; Bassil will be one of the allies.
HA will back Frangyeh bc he is weak and easier for HA to manipulate him, and will tell Basil that we can't nominate you as ALL our other allies are against you (which is true).....HA is a master in these kinds of political games.
Bassil will be rewarded with few ministers (3 at the most).
Having said that, and knowing Bassil, he will refuse and go to the opposition.
Both G3g3 and Bassil will be in the opposition.....mark my words.

JB81

Legendary Member
I hate to tell you that in next parliamentary elections FPM block will be shrinked to half.
The new parliament will give HA and his allies the majority; Bassil will be one of the allies.
HA will back Frangyeh bc he is weak and easier for HA to manipulate him, and will tell Basil that we can't nominate you as ALL our other allies are against you (which is true).....HA is a master in these kinds of political games.
Bassil will be rewarded with few ministers (3 at the most).
Having said that, and knowing Bassil, he will refuse and go to the opposition.
Both G3g3 and Bassil will be in the opposition.....mark my words.

How will FPM shrink when there are no alternatives to people to vote for

The way it is going, from now till election, things will be going in favor of Aoun and FPM

Lebanon's 2 years of dark coup against the President is over. The coup that humiliated the Lebanese for 2 years. We will see things improving as the US reaching an agreement with Iran and Syria will also see some sanctions lifted

The recovery started. The Taef corrupt that theft us for 30 years will have their day coming and the 200bn will be turned back, on top all the stolen money

Have faith in FPM... the future belongs to us as Lebanon is wining against the traitor corrupts

Ashrafieh LF

they said the same about Bashir... Just you wait. :)

The_FPMer

How will FPM shrink when there are no alternatives to people to vote for

The way it is going, from now till election, things will be going in favor of Aoun and FPM

Lebanon's 2 years of dark coup against the President is over. The coup that humiliated the Lebanese for 2 years. We will see things improving as the US reaching an agreement with Iran and Syria will also see some sanctions lifted

The recovery started. The Taef corrupt that theft us for 30 years will have their day coming and the 200bn will be turned back, on top all the stolen money

Have faith in FPM... the future belongs to us as Lebanon is wining against the traitor corrupts
Iran and Syria will support anti-corruption parties in Lebanon?

Viral

Some here just raised his hand and compared Geagea situation to Bashir's:lol:
Can't get any smarter than that unless it's an LF genius :banghead:

Viral

No, he was expecting a phone call from his friend Ghazi Kanaan to take him out of jail and that according to Geagea himself

He is that dumb
Looks like you have a new rookie in training here.
Don't hold your breath but here is a piece if material you can show him.;)

Viral

Fady Saad

لا علاقة لـ"القوات اللبنانية" لا قرار ا ولا تنظيمًا، لا جملة ولا تفصيلا، لا من قريب ولا من بعيد،
بإبراهيم الصقر ولا باحتكار البنزين والمازوت...

وأنا ما إلي علاقة بقصف المناطق الحرّة وقصر بعبدا ب ١٣ تشرين.

وما إلي علاقة بتوجيه كتاب لعبد الحليم خدام بالتعهد بتنفيذ كل شي بيطلبو النظام السوري إذا بساعدو على إجتياح قصر بعبدا.

وما إلي علاقة بغسان توما يللي نفّذ تفجير كنيسة سيدة النجاة.

وما إلي علاقة بتصفية ضباط الجيش بعمشيت.

وما إلي علاقة بإلغاء عطلة الجمعة العظيمة.

وما إلي علاقة بتغطية داعش والنصرة وليحكم الإخوان.

وما إلي علاقة بتغطية نزوح السوريين.

وما إلي علاقة بقبض الأموال من السعودية لضرب المسيحيين بإنتخابات ٢٠٠٩ و٢٠١٨.

وما إلي علاقة بضرب مشروع القانون الأورثوذكسي.

وما إلي علاقة بقبض أموال Fundraising من جيفري فيلتمان ودافيد هايل.

وما إلي علاقة بتنفيذ مؤامرة ١٧ تشرين ٢٠١٩.

وما إلي علاقة بتسكير الطرقات والحواجز والتسبب بقرف الناس من وسخ ميليشياتكن.

وما إلي علاقة بهبل "حكيمكن" وعمالتو وفشلو والضحك عليه واستعمالو لتنفيذ المؤامرات وكل مرة بيطلع عالخاذوق...

′′ Lebanese Forces ′′ has nothing to do with neither decision nor regulation, neither sentence nor detail, neither from near nor far, with Ibrahim Al-Saqr nor with the monopoly of gasoline and diesel... And I have nothing to do with bombing free zones and Baabda Palace on 13 October. What does it have to do with the directing of a book by Abdul Halim Khadam to undertake everything they ask for the Syrian regime if they help to invade Baabda Palace. And what does it have to do with Ghassan Touma who carried out the bombing of the Church of Our Lady of Survival. And what does it have to do with the liquidation of the army officers with a live. And what's to do with canceling the great Friday break. What is related to ISIS coverage and Al-Nusra and the Brotherhood rules. What does it have to do with covering the displacement of Syrians. What does it have to do with receiving money from Saudi Arabia to beat Christians with elections 2009 and 2018. And what does it have to do with hitting the Orthodox Bill. And what has to do with Fundraising money from Jeffrey Feltman and David Hale. And what has to do with the implementation of the conspiracy of October 17, 2019. And what does it have to do with blocking roads and barriers and causing people to get sick of your militias. And what does it have to do with ′′ wisdom ′′ and his workers and failed, laughing at him and using him to execute conspiracies and every time he comes to the helper...

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Looks like you have a new rookie in training here.
Don't hold your breath but here is a piece if material you can show him.;)

men 2elloun 7mar, literally, ma bi sad2ouna. Tab here, watch in slow motion his hairy ears grow while his muzzle makes sounds.