• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

suppressed history.

rita Y. boulos

you can criticize all you want. the point is not what people know, it is what they officially record and teach. i do not expect the average westerner to know everything about his or her own history, but i expect that he if he intends to learn he could walk into a library and learn history objectively from the works scholars and historians.

it is precisely the scholars and the historians in the arabic world who falsify history, the books that are being taught in schools and used as references are intentionally changing and omitting facts on purpose.

when these facts are brought up, they react pretty much the same way you are reacting right now, in all directions, it seems to be a genetic reaction of sorts.
as a s
honestly, why do you this to yourselves?
would you feel better if i tell you something of this sort:
the only thing you have exposed is that you can react hysterically to a general topic that has nothing to do with you personally.
??

if you think the material i am publishing is not factual and is historically wrong point it out. if not, and although i know the answer to the question, i'll ask it anyway, what exactly is your problem?
na im just trying to lead you to something im trying to expose i succeeded u though im wtever , thats what i wanted you to say to prove smtgh else

THANKSSSSSSSS

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
yes sure,

I dont think they are doing all this , since the theory of victimization means someone who doesnt know what happening and be the victim of others . all our people are victims in this case, they dont falsify anything , they just dont know , and arent really aware of whats happening , philosophy , is a tool , its science having scienific basics Dark,

they dont live denial because they dont know , to deny you should know first , unless ur talking about people whom were a combatant on the front lines , that would be another story ,

about america , i didnt critize , i ve said because they dont have a bloody history , they could manage to create a quicker future,

no offense ,

Americans have a very long history, I find it pathetic when people say we don't have a history. We have the native American history, the history of the discovery of the continent and the history of the events that lead to the birth of the United states and all the history since then til today this fine February in the year of our Lord 2017 Anno Domini :)

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
part of the reason why the world is going through this violent phase is because people who once lived in isolation and did not know, are now beginning to Know. the shock waves are the inescapable dynamics between information, disinformation, knowing and not knowing.

rita Y. boulos

part of the reason why the world is going through this violent phase is because people who once lived in isolation and did not know, are now beginning to Know. the shock waves are the inescapable dynamics between information, disinformation, knowing and not knowing.
true, thats why i keep saying whom do not Adores me :p hes the looser :p hes in total DARK, isolation :p

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Americans have a very long history, I find it pathetic when people say we don't have a history. We have the native American history, the history of the discovery of the continent and the history of the events that lead to the birth of the United states and all the history since then til today this fine February in the year of our Lord 2017 Anno Domini :)

@rita Y. boulos

Long history ..., short history ..., here is the short story.

There is this guys who is an admiral, his father was an admiral and his father's father was an admiral.
Admiral-grandfather had a trunk and he passed it on to his son and eventually the trunk ended up with admiral-grandson.

This trunk has been traversing seas for 70+ years, but it has never managed to become anything greater than just a trunk.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@rita Y. boulos

There is this guys who is an admiral, his father was an admiral and his father's father was an admiral.
Admiral-grandfather had a trunk and he passed it on to his son and eventually the trunk ended up with admiral-grandson.

This trunk has been traversing seas for 70+ years, but it has never managed to become anything greater than just a trunk.

There's a bug in you story. Ask me and I'll tell you where.

Dirty Dragon

@rita Y. boulos

The land makes the people and not the other way around :)

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Seriously ya @Dirty Dragon? Or is it just the rising dragon in you wanting to play it dirty? :wideyed:

Do not piss off my sexy dragon. I agree with the Dragon, the land makes the people and not the people make the land.

Territory made Americans, and territory made Canadians in the modern times, just like Syria made Syrians, Egypt made Egyptians.

The best Lebanese writer on the topic is Antun Saadeh.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
one thing I know for sure is that goats are very bad for the land they eat "the green and the dry" :)

I think I am going to create a new comic series featuring a @Dirty Dragon and a @Mighty Goat locked in an eternal fight :) until a @Dark Angel emerges from deep under to end all! Whatever is left of humanity is then cast to the Moria Moon where they live in destitute under the tutelage of the great invisible king "My" :) @My Moria Moon

@rita Y. boulos want to be in my story?

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Serious. Objections ?

Yes, until you describe the hows, you have these objections:
How did the Sahara desert in Africa make the Tuareg so much different than their corresponding Cowboys in the Mojave desert?
Or how did the wide snow planes around Moscow and Warsaw produce different mentalities than those of the Finish and Swedes?
Or how did the Aokigahara forest produce Japanese who manufactured TV and playstations while the Amazons produced various latino tribes who are still chasing monkeys with curare?

Last edited: