• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Syrian refugees need to leave lebanon [unhcr: 88% want to return]

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Russian mercenaries chopping arms, legs and heads of returning syrian refugees from lebanon must be so encouraging to return back home :)

Ohhhh Brother, fear Allah ya mou2min. Why twist the story as to make it about "Syrian refugees from Lebanon", when it's about one poor man who retuned to serve in the army, later deserted and for his desertion was punished so savagely by those animals.
Did you read and understood well the article you posted yourself?

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Ohhhh Brother, fear Allah ya mou2min. Why twist the story as to make it about "Syrian refugees from Lebanon", when it's about one poor man who retuned to serve in the army, later deserted and for his desertion was punished so savagely by those animals.

hhmmm and where was I twisting the story?

He was a Syrian refugee in Lebanon according to the article... I don't know the whole story of his return circumstances and I didn't comment on it but in the end of the day he deserted from the assad gang and the russian mercenaries caught him and chopped the poor man to pieces according to the same article!

So ya that must be very encouraging for young Syrian men to return back home then to be forced to join assad gangs and later on ending being chopped to pieces!!! don't you think!?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    hhmmm and where was I twisting the story?

He was a Syrian refugee in Lebanon according to the article... I don't know the whole story of his return circumstances and I didn't comment on it but in the end of the day he deserted from the assad gang and the russian mercenaries caught him and chopped the poor man to pieces according to the same article!

So ya that must be very encouraging for young Syrian men to return back home then to be forced to join assad gangs and later on ending being chopped to pieces!!! don't you think!?
    You twisted the story by leaving out the fact that he was an army deserter, not a Syrian refugee from Lebanon who "only" returned home. He was massacred because of his desertion and not because he was only a "Syrian refugee from Lebanon".

So yea, there's a huge difference between being a Syrian refugee returning back home and NOT serving in the army and later NOT deserting it thus minding one's own business, and being a Syrian refugee, returning back home to serve in the army and later desert.

What you also miss is the fact that this is ONE reported incident, plus that the Russian media, for what it's worth since we're talking Russia here, is pressing on by following the case and asking for accountability of those responsible for what happened.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    You twisted the story by leaving out the fact that he was an army deserter, not because he was a Syrian refugee from Lebanon who "only" returned home, and that he was massacred because of his desertion and not because he was only a "Syrian refugee from Lebanon".

So yea, there's a huge difference between being a Syrian refugee returning back home and NOT serving in the army and later NOT deserting it thus minding one's own business, and being a Syrian refugee, returning back home to serve in the army and later desert.

What you also miss is the fact that this is ONE reported incident, plus that the Russian media, for what it's worth since we're talking Russia here, is pressing on by following the case and asking for accountability of those responsible for what happened.

Ohh so wait that is what is bothering you but this is not?

"The victim was murdered in 2017, but a complete video of the increasingly savage torture appeared only last week. The footage shows men in camouflage breaking the victim’s legs with a sledgehammer, then crushing his chest, before beheading him and cutting off his lower arms with a military entrenching tool.

The men hang the victim’s decapitated corpse by the legs, and set his body on fire."

Have some shame will ya? I don't care about him being army deserter.. and who wouldn't desert from such filth army that kills its own people and serve foreing occupations?

This is not only one of reported incidents there are for sure hundred of similar incidents that weren't caught!
    And go tell that to the young refugees in Lebanon who probably watched that video!!!

And yaa sure they will be accountable for what they did by the Russian authorities :lol: who are you kidding man?

Most probably they did this to scare others from deserting.. we all know of their reality that many of them are forced to fight with the assad gangs!
    So please stop defending these criminals and stop finding excuses for them!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The victim in the video was named as Muhammad "Hamadi" Abdullah al-Ismail, 32, from Deir Ezzor, eastern Syria. Ismail had reportedly fled for neighbouring Lebanon seeking refuge a number of years ago.

He returned in 2017 to Syria, where shortly after he was arrested and forcibly conscripted into the army.

Now you can apologize to me @My Moria Moon :)

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ohh so wait that is what is bothering you but this is not?

"The victim was murdered in 2017, but a complete video of the increasingly savage torture appeared only last week. The footage shows men in camouflage breaking the victim’s legs with a sledgehammer, then crushing his chest, before beheading him and cutting off his lower arms with a military entrenching tool.

The men hang the victim’s decapitated corpse by the legs, and set his body on fire."

Have some shame will ya? I don't care about him being army deserter.. and who wouldn't desert from such filth army that kills its own people and serve foreing occupations?

This is not only one of reported incidents there are for sure hundred of similar incidents that weren't caught!
    And go tell that to the young refugees in Lebanon who probably watched that video!!!

And yaa sure they will be accountable for what they did by the Russian authorities :lol: who are you kidding man?

Most probably they did this to scare others from deserting.. we all know of their reality that many of them are forced to fight with the assad gangs!
    So please stop defending these criminals and stop finding excuses for them!
    Bek shi ya 3azizi :oops:? Here's what I wrote:
    Which means: yes, the act of murdering him is not acceptable by any normally gifted human and by any standard.
    Hiowever, and since you're not revealing something shockingly new about the barbaric war in Syria and the fact that hundreds of thousands of people like this poor man have met similar destinies, your ONLY purpose with your post is to highlight that we should refrain from demanding the departure of "Syrian refugees in Lebanon" back home..

So, yes and yes and yes, Syrian refugees in Lebanon need to yfekko 3an [] and return back home.

Last edited by a moderator:
    O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Bek shi ya taltameess? Here's what I wrote:

Which means: yes, the act of murdering him is not acceptable by any normally gifted human and by any standard.
    Hiowever, and since you're not revealing something shockingly new about the barbaric war in Syria and the fact that hundreds of thousands of people like this poor man have met similar destinies, your ONLY purpose with your post is to highlight that we should refrain from demanding the departure of "Syrian refugees inLebanon" back home..

So, yes and yes and yes, Syrian refugees in Lebanon need to yfekko 3an [] and return back home.

Okay fine this is how you feel about them but lets cut the shit that it is all safe in Syria for them to return!!!

Just admit it that you do not give a shit what fate they will end up with!
    We all know that many young men are being forced to join the assad gangs when they return back so why would they return to fight with these criminals who made them refugees in the first place?

Don't you think many of the refugees watched this same video? So again that must be very encouraging for them to return home dont you think?!!

Now honestly my only point was of this that cut the BS that it is safe in Syria for them just say you want these people out and you dont give a shit what happens to them while we know you are not dumb and know very well of their situation in case they return home!

Last edited by a moderator:
    coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Charité bien ordonnée commence par soi-même." Il faut penser à soi avant de s'occuper des autres.

we are not able to take our heads out of this shit hole and some members here are taking side with syrian refugees ? i cant beleive that !!!!! bekon chi bi raskon ?
    let the arabs take some of them let them open new camps on their own arab lands why should we take all this burden when we are not even able to put food on our own tables this days ! .
    KHALASNA BA2A .

it has been years we are living in hell in this crazy country .bi kaffi .

this days Lebanese citizens am yetbahdalo some were not even able to withdraw their salaries from ATM for some reasons always empty, or they have to stand for houres in front of a cashier like che7adin to take a small amount . ya3ni am bi cha7douna el le2meh. while the syrian worker ma 3ala belo bal they get their salaries cash directly from boss .!!!! and i know what i am talking about .so ma hadan yjarib yetfalsaf alayeh .

syrians get help from different sources /NGOs / ext ... not only money ,they get food , free schools , medical help , coupons for mazout and petrol ....
    lets see what do a lebanese citizen get ? of course beside the "khazou2" ....what do we get ???? NOTHING . khtarabet byoutna w iktisadna bel ard and some in here think about the well being of syrians ?????

..................................................................................... pfffttttt

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Let’s say first apply Lebanese law
    No work for Syrians
    Second for international community
    You have 3 years to share Lebanese burden and to help them
    With refugees
    If not Lebanon will began to deport massively the refugees
    There is not enough ressources

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let’s say first apply Lebanese law
    No work for Syrians
    Second for international community
    You have 3 years to share Lebanese burden and to help them
    With refugees
    If not Lebanon will began to deport massively the refugees
    There is not enough ressources
    3 years on international community calendar is 3 decades, tawileh 3ala ra2biton.
    No work for Syrians, no international community money for Syrians in Lebanon, only in Syria, and you'll see them depart in huge caravans tomorrow, not a day later.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Some Lebanese ppl deserve this same fate of becoming refugees themselves with their kids and grandparents, families etc..
    Maybe then you might stop being such sicko in the head!!!!

Are you seriously envying them for the little money they get? l3ama bi albkon shu 3aynkon day2a metil el ********
    You guys wanted assad so bad this is what you get in return you do not like it rou7o baltu el ba7er!!!

I really hope people who think like you in such evil way to end up with the same situation these refugees are in...

May the almighty god destroy your homes and leave you with nothing of your possessions and end up she7adinnnn maybe then your hearts might soften a bit!!!

And before asking the Arab traitors to take these refugees you should ask your friends like the Iranian regime and the Russian regime to take some of these refugees because they are the one who claimed to be fighting for the Syrian people!!!

..................................................................................... pfffttttt

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Some Lebanese ppl deserve this same fate of becoming refugees themselves with their kids and grandparents, families etc..
    Maybe then you might stop being such sicko in the head!!!!

Are you seriously envying them for the little money they get? l3ama bi albkon shu 3aynkon day2a metil el ********
    You guys wanted assad so bad this is what you get in return you do not like it rou7o baltu el ba7er!!!

I really hope people who think like you in such evil way to end up with the same situation these refugees are in...

May the almighty god destroy your homes and leave you with nothing of your possessions and end up she7adinnnn maybe then your hearts might soften a bit!!!

And before asking the Arab traitors to take these refugees you should ask your friends like the Iranian regime and the Russian regime to take some of these refugees because they are the one who claimed to be fighting for the Syrian people!!!

Bala habalak ya refugee yourself. Your civil war which ultimately sent you, and hundreds of thousands of Lebanese, refugees to god's all corners, was amplified, and to a great extent, caused by Syrians. They consider your country, then and now, as another Syrian mou7afaza. el l3ama shou habileh whoever prefer self screwing over anything else.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

مصادرة ألأموال المخصصة لللاجئين من قبلّ الدولة اللبنانية واجب أو على المفوضية العليا للاجئين دفع أموال للدولة اللبنانية تعويض عن أيواء اللاجئين طالما لبنان يتعرّض الى حصار اقتصادي وبأمرّ من رئيس الجمهورية يفرض على كلّ أصحاب المصالح في لبنان عدمّ توظيف عمال سوريين تحت طائلة الملاحقة القانونية وأقفال المصلحة وبهذه الطريق يعودّ اللاجئين الى بلادهمّ ولا طريقة أخرى لعوّدتهمّ

Last edited:
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Watch ya Aounists
    Watch and listen very carefully
    Now before you question his credentials, the guy will introduce himself shortly into this segement

In relations to refugees
    Watch and listen why the refugees are still in Lebanon and who's really the one obstructing their return:

34:00 - 41:00

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Let them leave @ once. Khalas our country has had enough.