Syrian Refugees need to leave Lebanon

cedarheart

The refugee crisis has nothing to do with sectarianism!
No, Muslim politicians and Saudi agents don't want to keep them because they want them to turn Lebanon into a Muslim state!
It's not Christian vs Muslims
It has nothing to do with refugees sect
Turning anything into a sectarian argument is simply falling to the tactics of the corrupt politicians.
The only reason politicians would like to keep the refugees is: money! They are making a fortune taking a cut from every penny sent as aid. They are making a commission on each refugee head!
Same thing goes for the corrupt ngos and UN agencies who claim to be in for humanitarian BS. Do you know that less than 20% of money raised in aid is actually spent on the refugees? The rest is "overhead" cost and commissions

• Advertisement
  • Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How would the maronites benefit from naturalization as there is only 50-60K maronites in Syria??? The 3% shia are more than the maronites in Syria. As usual minnek the maronites and the maronites. I suggest if the shia dont like to live here fiyoun yifello 3a syria kameina... they with the Iranians have carved out their shia state on the coast.
    :lol:
    You should calculate the addition to the beneficiary to understand the concept I discussed and not the subtraction from the giver. This is to say how much gain would these in Lebanon achieve from the process. But since you are normally blinded with what you want to say we end up with this post.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    كشف الرئيس ميشال عون حجم خسائر لبنان حتى الان جراء النزوح وقال أنه بلغ 9 مليارات و776 مليون دولار.

Salemli 3al omam mota7ide

lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter
    If the Syrians want to leave as per GB 's visit , what are they waiting for ? UN assistance or Bashar approval ? I think Bashar has already approved .
    If the EU doesn't want to assist, we may as well send them in ships to Europe until they pay their dues like Lebanon did.

time to ask for indemnities
    still cancelling visas is not productive
    Amazing..

In 7 years how many times di u hear/read so many articles abt this issue? How many times did the un agencies scramble so hard to explain their stance and alleviate the outrage around the refugees.

The compensation u're asking for are a dream, turkey is the only country that got compensation because they played their cards right

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the syrian bastard who travels regularly to syria, why is he allowed to be a refugee ???

جنيف: وزير الخارجية باسيل للميادين:
    - طالبنا أيضاً بعودة السوريين الذين يذهبون إلى سوريا بشكل طبيعي ويملكون في الوقت ذاته بطاقة لاجئ ويستفيدون من المساعدات
    - اللبنانوين صبروا سبع سنوات ووصلنا لمرحلة تنذر بانهيار الاقتصاد فلا مبرر لبقاء الذين قرروا العودة أو القادرين على العودة
    - تحدثنا عن فئة السوريين الراغبين في العودة تلقائياً إلى سوريا ولا يوجد أي سبب لاخافتهم من العودة
    - هناك فئة من السوريين في لبنان يمكن مساعدتهم في سوريا فلماذا يبقون في لبنان

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    طيب هالعرصا هيدا .هيدا يلي مقضاها شحادة و خليفة بي لبنان . وبقلك إيش عنا يا أخي بسوريا؟ولوين بدنا نرجع؟ خيمه ما عنا وسكن ما عنا ووين نروح بعيالنا والأنكى من هيك أخو الستين ألف شرموطة بلا شغل متزوج 2 والكبير باولاده خلقان بلبنان ومقضيها بالليل متل القط عم ينط بهالخيمه من أم زليط لأم قشيط وبيتخايل حالو متزوج كلوديا شيفر أو ساندرا بولوك وخود عتفقيس اولاااااااااد حرام طبعٱ. يعني حجرين باطون وشرشف وٱكل شارب نايم نايك إخت البلد من بعد ما خرب بلدو. و الانكي جعجع ووزارة الشؤون الاجتماعية بتغطي عليهم و بتدعي لعدم ترحيلهم خوفا من أسد أصبح عجوز و عاجز عن فعل أي شي... بل المناسبة يوجد بي سوريا بي مناطق النظام اكتر من 20 مليون سوري.

35331981_613452235698728_5366219056875569152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=615bde54310d89b26c485188b440af7d&oe=5B23760D

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we should not fear anyone
    we should do whatsd best fvor lebanon
    unlike joseph lebnan and the other islamists here , who acres how to please iran or saudi

we care about our nation well being ,period

bravo italy

ارتفع منسوب التوتر بين باريس وروما، اليوم، بعد طلب إيطاليا اعتذاراً من الفرنسيين، واستدعائها السفير الفرنسي، عدا عن تهديدها بإلغاء لقاء مرتقب مع مسؤولين فرنسيين، بعد غدٍ في باريس، والسبب وراء ذلك هو تصريح للرئيس الفرنسي إيمانويل ماكرون، انتقد فيه «عدم مسؤولية» الحكومة الإيطالية الجديدة، بعد رفضها أمس استقبال سفينة «أكواريوس» للمهاجرين.
    في آخر التطورات، ألغى وزير الاقتصاد الإيطالي، جيوفاني تريا، لقاءه مع نظيره الفرنسي برونو لومير الذي كان مقرراً بعد ظهر اليوم في باريس، في أوج الخلاف بين البلدين الأوروبيين بشأن المهاجرين على السفينة «أكواريوس». كذلك، هدّدت روما التي تطالب باريس باعتذارات، بإلغاء الاجتماع بين الرئيس الف
    رنسي ورئيس الحكومة الإيطالية جوزيبي كونتي.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ناً مع التوتر الدبلوماسي بين باريس وروما، أعلن المستشار النمساوي سيباستيان كورتز أن وزراء الداخلية في كل من

النمسا وألمانيا وإيطاليا قاموا بتشكيل «محور» للتصدي للهجرة غير الشرعية إلى أراضي الاتحاد الأوروبي،

CRUSADERS WAKING UP

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    We’re kicking them out
    They are trying hard to keep the refugees in
    And cost us even more losses

Cancelling visas is the right thing to do..

View attachment 10382
    let me understand something.
    how many of these foreign employees are there in order to be able to tell thousands of refugees not to return. ?
    if you kick them out will this make the syrians return home ?
    I have no idea how many of the UNHCR foreign employees are in lebanon in constant contact with the refugees in order to make them stay in lebanon?
    For me it is simple as long as the syrians are getting help they will stay, it is not a matter of fear, but a matter of profit.
    In this regard it is the job of the lebanese authorities to take a decision considering everyone who is able to go for several days in syria is no more refugee, even if he has UNHCR card, meaning if arrested he will be deported without delay.
    Or consider that starting a certain date, every UNHCR card issued MUST have the lebanese authorities stamp on it to be valid.
    This would be an effective measure...

how many of these foreign employees are there in order to be able to tell thousands of refugees not to return. ?
    I have no idea how many of the UNHCR foreign employees are in lebanon in constant contact with the refugees in order to make them stay in lebanon?
    For me it is simple as long as the syrians are getting help they will stay, it is not a matter of fear, but a matter of profit.
    In this regard it is the job of the lebanese authorities to take a decision considering everyone who is able to go for several days in syria is no more refugee, even if he has UNHCR card, meaning if arrested he will be deported without delay.
    Or consider that starting a certain date, every UNHCR card issued MUST have the lebanese authorities stamp on it to be valid.
    Khalas ba2a n7allit, BnotQ (pronounced Be not Que بناتكيو ) is kicking the UN out while jannnasssa yojanisssou the Syrians :)

Maybe he figures since eltejnees meshe ma baddak that many UN workers in Lebanon, it's an integrated end to end policy he is driving :)

Last edited:

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter

Keep defending them (or criticizing whatever Bassil do) as much as you like.

Those people are operating under a policy that opposes the policy of the Lebanese government and the will of the Lebanese people

They have no place in Lebanon