Syrians Refugees Having Babies under Tents???

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
ya jame3a ktir fetna deep into Islam, kif betla3 :p ?

• Advertisement
  • DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    May I know what does this discussion have to do with Islam?
    I don't know bro, since we are off topic I might as well tell you that I used to confuse you with Rachell Corrie when I first joined the forum - . - :)

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    May I know what does this discussion have to do with Islam?
    Syrian refugees are Muslim and I think the point made before was that Muslims love to make babies or something.

It's my fault though. I should have just let Nayla and her friend keep their adorable little KKK party unbothered.

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    Syrian refugees are Muslim and I think the point made before was that Muslims love to make babies or something.

It's my fault though. I should have just let Nayla and her friend keep their adorable little KKK party unbothered.
    really kkk party? We are simply stating facts... syrian people are good and nice. However, the ones in Lebanon are causing trouble.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    Like the Lebanese do in Canada....
    And in Australia. For some bizzare reason the west lamm zbelet lebanon w jeba la 3endo. With all due respect to the hardworking and successful of course, but the smell of garbage is too strong to ignore.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    but apparently you do not distinguish that refugees under a tent who do not have a penny in their pockets should stop going at each other like rabbits while they can hardly feed their families. and almost makes all the difference between a human being who thinks and measures the consequences and an animal who is lead by his instincts and by lust.

apparently you are also offended by common sense.
    Man is an animal with a more developed brain, so when the brain isn't developed well enough through education, knowledge and experience man is governed by instinct. What is there to do when there's nothing you know how to think about? Take a look of poor places in Africa where sex aids and hunger blend into one pot. You could ask yourself why the hell are they having children if they have no water to drink, and then answer yourself as mentioned earlier.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member

It's a pleasure to have them in your life but not if you can't give them the life they deserve.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And in Australia. For some bizzare reason the west lamm zbelet lebanon w jeba la 3endo. With all due respect to the hardworking and successful of course, but the smell of garbage is too strong to ignore.
    dunno about Australia, but those who live in Canada are respectful and ma bibazzro wled :)
    ma3leh Dalzi, Lebanese who left Lebanon are very respectful and very educated and they are not "zbele" la 3elmik.
    You cannot say "zbele" about people my dear :)

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    dunno about Australia, but those who live in Canada are respectful and ma bibazzro wled :)
    ma3leh Dalzi, Lebanese who left Lebanon are very respectful and very educated and they are not "zbele" la 3elmik.
    You cannot say "zbele" about peple my dear :)
    I can say whatever I believe. Garbage is garbage. People who feed off taxpayer money because they are lazy bastards with corrupt kids are zbeleh and that's what many of them in Canada, Australia and Germany do and are. No they're not 'educated'. They left during the war and lived off government benefits and dealing drugs. The educated came later.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I can say whatever I believe. Garbage is garbage. People who feed off taxpayer money because they are lazy bastards with corrupt kids are zbeleh and that's what many of them in Canada, Australia and Germany do and are. No they're not 'educated'. They left during the war and lived off government benefits and dealing drugs. The educated came later.
    This is a very wide generalization. Like any population, some Lebanese behave poorly and some behave in an excellent way. There is no need for generalization.

The only "generalizable" fact is maybe the "French mandate" syndrome of "Harba'a" and trying to somewhat stretch (abuse?) the system. I have to say though that it is by no means egregious from my perspective, at least not in Canada, US or France. I can't speak to Australia (although I have an aunt there and she would take offense to your categorization above).

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No my dear, you cannot offend my people and you cannot generalize as well :)
    people left lebanon for many different reasons and Lebanese abroad are very respected and very educated

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    No my dear, you cannot offend my people and you cannot generalize as well :)
    people left lebanon for many different reasons and Lebanese abroad are very respected and very educated
    Not our fault if reality is offensive and hard to stomach.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    This is a very wide generalization. Like any population, some Lebanese behave poorly and some behave in an excellent way. There is no need for generalization.

The only "generalizable" fact is maybe the "French mandate" syndrome of "Harba'a" and trying to somewhat stretch (abuse?) the system. I have to say though that it is by no means egregious from my perspective, at least not in Canada, US or France. I can't speak to Australia (although I have an aunt there and she would take offense to your categorization above).
    I said 'with all due respect to the hardworking and successful' and hence there is no 'generalization'. A large portion is shameful and that's a fact.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not our fault if reality is offensive and hard to stomach.
    LoL
    you know, your offenses are directed to the Lebanese abroad, ya3ne ne7na mesh le72etna tartoushe :p
    Ana, I live in Lebanon and I will never leave it, even though there's a great danger I prefer to die here, in my sacred soil :)
    ente 3am te7ke 3an yelli 3eyshin barret Lebnen, and you're part of them :)

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    LoL
    you know, your offenses are directed to the Lebanese abroad, ya3ne ne7na mesh le72etna tartoushe :p
    Ana, I live in Lebanon and I will never leave it, even though there's a great danger I prefer to die here, in my sacred soil :)
    ente 3am te7ke 3an yelli 3eyshin barret Lebnen, and you're part of them:)
    I am one of the hardworking successful ones I mentioned up there in my posts. The behaviour of losers abroad is offensive to every hardworking Lebanese person who isn't a thief living off government money.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Man is an animal with a more developed brain, so when the brain isn't developed well enough through education, knowledge and experience man is governed by instinct. What is there to do when there's nothing you know how to think about? Take a look of poor places in Africa where sex aids and hunger blend into one pot. You could ask yourself why the hell are they having children if they have no water to drink, and then answer yourself as mentioned earlier.
    i do not think we can compare between the jungles of africa, people who have been deprived from civilization forever and between the syrian people who are relatively more civilized. i personally have offered a place to stay for a family of 4, at the beginning of the war, they are now a family of 7; the wife was a university teacher in syria. they now have 7 mouths to feed and not enough income. the guy complains about his deplorable situation day in and day out asking for help, even though they are living rent free. no one can hold me accountable, not even the UN, for not helping him and his newborn kids out when i myself am still working to be ready for the responsibilities of having children.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am one of the hardworking successful ones I mentioned up there in my posts
    Maybe. And many many many Lebanese are VERY successful so you cannot generalize and call them names.
    If you just know the losers, hey meshkeltik :)