Syrians Refugees Having Babies under Tents???

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Maybe. And many many many Lebanese are VERY successful so you cannot generalize and call them names.
If you just know the losers, hey meshkeltik :)
I know how to differentiate between losers and non-losers. That's what I did up there that you choose not to read. I don't live in self-denial like those who associate everything Lebanese with gems.

• Advertisement
  • Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    I am one of the hardworking successful ones I mentioned up there in my posts. The behaviour of losers abroad is offensive to every hardworking Lebanese person who isn't a thief living off government money.
    Nevermind Dalzi. They accuse you of generalizing when you never did. In fact, they were the ones who are quite obviously generalizing over Syrian refugees and Syrians in general, using the worse racial epithets one can think of. They protest that you called those who cheat the system 'zbeli', but they have no problems calling poor Syrian refugees escaping from war and living in tents 'me3zi' and worse without even trying to distinguish between bad and good apples, and they do not bother to understand their circumstances or the fact that the majority of them are normal, sane people trying to lead a decent life in a horrible environment.

3anjad, lista7a...

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am one of the hardworking successful ones I mentioned up there in my posts. The behaviour of losers abroad is offensive to every hardworking Lebanese person who isn't a thief living off government money.
    OK, why aren't you and other hardworking successful Lebanese expatriates pushing those loser ones in our community to go and do something useful for themselves and their host countries? As expat communties we also have some responsibility to ensure that all of us integrate well in the countries that welcome us. That is much better Dallouz than calling them zbele and do nothing :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know how to differentiate between losers and non-losers. That's what I did up there that you choose not to read.
    and they (the losers) seem to be a very high majority around you so that you have called the Lebanese living abroad zbele (except a very little minority)?
    3ayb :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nevermind Dalzi. They accuse you of generalizing when you never did. In fact, they were the ones who are quite obviously generalizing over Syrian refugees and Syrians in general, using the worse racial epithets one can think of. They protest that you called those who cheat the system 'zbeli', but they have no problems calling poor Syrian refugees escaping from war and living in tents 'me3zi' and worse without even trying to distinguish between bad and good apples, and they do not bother to understand their circumstances or the fact that the majority of them are normal, sane people trying to lead a decent life in a horrible environment.

3anjad, lista7a...
    7elo ktir :)

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    i do not think we can compare between the jungles of africa, people who have been deprived from civilization forever and between the syrian people who are relatively more civilized. i personally have offered a place to stay for a family of 4, at the beginning of the war, they are now a family of 7; the wife was a university teacher in syria. they now have 7 mouths to feed and not enough income. the guy complains about his deplorable situation day in and day out asking for help, even though they are living rent free. no one can hold me accountable, not even the UN, for not helping him and his newborn kids out when i myself am still working to be ready for the responsibilities of having children.
    I'd say they are bad selfish people. They're milking the situation to their benefit. You've helped enough. Ba3d na2es trabbilu wledo lol

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    OK, why aren't you and other hardworking successful Lebanese expatriates pushing those loser ones in our community to go and do something useful for themselves and their host countries? As expat communties we also have some responsibility to ensure that all of us integrate well in the countries that welcome us. That is much better Dallouz than calling them zbele and do nothing :)
    And how do I, little me, push kell wa7ad 2add lbaghel to get up and work? Or get an education? Or stop dealing drugs? What can we do to change them if they don't want to change?

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member

3anjad, lista7a...
    It's the 'I'm Lebanese I'm a gem' disease. They are so perfect even when they don't want to study, don't want to work, don't want to take a shower, and pretend to be separated, giving Lebanese family values a bad name, just so that they can get a few hundreds a fortnight. The Lebanese are so perfect everywhere.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And how do I, little me, push kell wa7ad 2add lbaghel to get up and work? Or get an education? Or stop dealing drugs? What can we do to change them if they don't want to change?
    Participate in or create community associations that take care of the "loser" expat social/educational development and integration. Every little effort counts Dallouz!

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    dunno about Australia, but those who live in Canada are respectful and ma bibazzro wled :)
    ma3leh Dalzi, Lebanese who left Lebanon are very respectful and very educated and they are not "zbele" la 3elmik.
    You cannot say "zbele" about people my dear :)
    What do you know about the Lebanese in Canada? Have you been here?

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What do you know about the Lebanese in Canada? Have you been here?
    no, but all the Lebanese friends I have in Canada are respectable and respectful :)

l7amdellah, ma ba3ref nes "zbele" as dalzi like to call them :)

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i do not think we can compare between the jungles of africa, people who have been deprived from civilization forever and between the syrian people who are relatively more civilized. i personally have offered a place to stay for a family of 4, at the beginning of the war, they are now a family of 7; the wife was a university teacher in syria. they now have 7 mouths to feed and not enough income. the guy complains about his deplorable situation day in and day out asking for help, even though they are living rent free. no one can hold me accountable, not even the UN, for not helping him and his newborn kids out when i myself am still working to be ready for the responsibilities of having children.
    I think many people in Africa don't have the means to buy condoms.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's the 'I'm Lebanese I'm a gem' disease. They are so perfect even when they don't want to study, don't want to work, don't want to take a shower, and pretend to be separated, giving Lebanese family values a bad name, just so that they can get a few hundreds a fortnight. The Lebanese are so perfect everywhere.
    LoL
    My dear dalzi, it looks exaclty like your previous statement: "Lebanese living abroad are zbele except myself"

Last edited:
    Reactions: DLT
    Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    LoL
    My dear dalzi, it looks exaclty like your previous statement: "Lebanese living abroad are zbele except myself"
    No it doesn't. Lebanese living abroad who don't work are zbele.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No it doesn't. Lebanese living abroad who don't work are zbele.
    So my parents are moving abroad. They are 70+ years old. They will not work. Are they zbele?