• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Systemic Debt Slavery - The International Enslavement System

O Brother

Legendary Member
Thanks for sharing. I read the article. It's mostly explaining what happened until now and how we got here. What I don't quite grasp is the way out of this today.
Maybe someone with financial background might explain. How will debt restructuring be able to just erase most of the debt servicing the finance ministry is obliged to pay?
When the ministry tries to attract $$ on the market without the interests the market wants for such a risk, they just won't find any buyers. The longer dated the bonds, the higher the interest they ll have to pay.

The whole point that there is no way out of this at least not with the current international financial system because we aren't supposed to get ourselves free from this!

Correct me if I'm wrong but our deficit spending relies on these loans.. ye3ni in other words your country is not even taking these loans to invest in the country but to survive ye3ni to consume only by paying rents, salaries, fuel etc. Which is a recipe for economic catastrophe.

Even a kid knows that taking loans for daily living survival to buy groceries, paying bills is not gonna end very well..
Loans should be only taken for investments to make revenues so you can at least pay off these filthy interests and eventually make money.
The main difference here that with private loans the borrower would eventually end up with bad credit and wont be able to take loans anymore at least not very good ones. The borrower might still be able to take SMS loans AKA "Quick Cash" which a trap to fck you up.. maybe this is where we are at (the country) in that sense if you know what I mean :p

For some reason and I'm sure the lenders have a very, very good reason why they keep lending these corrupt governments on and on (Paris 1, 2 ,3 X, XI, XII)!? If anything they have done it is ripping us off and postponing our crisis since the early 1990s to even make it worse than it used to be. Instead of allowing us to deal with our internal crisis!

We are simply tied up now and there is no out from this debt bondage!

O Brother

Legendary Member
Money as Debt - Full Documentary
Money as Debt is a short animated documentary film by Canadian artist and filmmaker Paul Grignon about the monetary systems practiced through modern banking.The film presents Grignon's view of the process of money creation by banks and its historical background, and warns of his belief in its subsequent unsustainability.

NO LOANS NO MONEY?!

Last edited:

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Security Card

Check this out guys. These are maturing in April 2021. Currently tradable for about 56% with 8% interest on top.

I would propose a poll. Who would want buy some of these? It seems the market already lost trust.

It's a bet on the state of the country, until April 2021.

PS - some more explanation:
You would buy the for 56$, the government of leb is gonna redeem these in April 2021 for 100$ each. You can buy a minimum of 10, so you will need a minimum of 560$ plus some for the trading itself. Let's say you ll pay 600$ all round, if you think the government would still be able to settle their debts in April 2021, you are looking at a reward of 400$, with an investment of 600$. That's a return of about 66% in about 1,5 years. 🤔 If it doesn't work out
The whole point that there is no way out of this at least not with the current international financial system because we aren't supposed to get ourselves free from this!

Correct me if I'm wrong but our deficit spending relies on these loans.. ye3ni in other words your country is not even taking these loans to invest in the country but to survive ye3ni to consume only by paying rents, salaries, fuel etc. Which is a recipe for economic catastrophe.

Even a kid knows that taking loans for daily living survival to buy groceries, paying bills is not gonna end very well..
Loans should be only taken for investments to make revenues so you can at least pay off these filthy interests and eventually make money.
The main difference here that with private loans the borrower would eventually end up with bad credit and wont be able to take loans anymore at least not very good ones. The borrower might still be able to take SMS loans AKA "Quick Cash" which a trap to fck you up.. maybe this is where we are at (the country) in that sense if you know what I mean :p

For some reason and I'm sure the lenders have a very, very good reason why they keep lending these corrupt governments on and on (Paris 1, 2 ,3 X, XI, XII)!? If anything they have done it is ripping us off and postponing our crisis since the early 1990s to even make it worse than it used to be. Instead of allowing us to deal with our internal crisis!

We are simply tied up now and there is no out from this debt bondage!

I agree that the situation is dire, since socioeconomic decisions are not on the menu. That's why lenders have high constraints on their loans.

That's the game the whole world is playing. The peg is expensive... No free lunch. We have to have realized that by now. The question is, is the society ready to face the music?

O Brother

Legendary Member
PING,

Common guys.. don't you think the thread topic is interesting enough? bring us some stuff to understand how the modern monetary theory works!

Mike Maloney got some real good content about this subject..

O Brother

Legendary Member
all this shit is happening meanwhile the feds have been busy mass printing dollars like crazy..

Interest rates are at historic lows...

O Brother

Legendary Member
Jake makes this topic even much more entertaining and easier to grasp!

ENJOY!

The Profitable Business of Enslaving Third World Countries

Back in the good old days, if you were an empire builder, you’d just round up the troops and invade where-ever you please. But that came with a myriad of problems The plebs in the country you’re invading would retaliate and not comply You’d lose some of your own troops Today, other global superpowers like Russia could rebel to protect their allies You’d build animosity with everyone you ruled over Invading countries you want to capture isn’t a good public relations move In today’s world, we needed a different strategy where’d we get the same outcome: control over another country to expand our empire, make more money, get access to their natural resources, etc But without all the negatives that come with an all out invasion. Enter - debt Debt is the most subtle and effective form of imperialism the world has ever known Let’s say you’ve got a huge construction company or engineering company that specializes in massive power plants, hydroelectric plants, civil engineering infrastructure Or you’re a powerful politician with a stake in big private companies like these You all want the same thing - more money. But there are only so many giant new infrastructure projects first world countries need So if you can’t get new business domestically, how are you suppose to grow your business and profits? Third world countries it’s pretty easy to justify that, “hey, if we build this stuff for you, your people and your economy would be a lot better off and would love you for it” You almost have a multi-billion dollar strategy - but we’re not quite there yet They don’t have much money to pay you for these expensive projects That's where the magic of debt in the form of foreign aid comes in Countries that previously couldn’t afford your services, all of a sudden can Even if just one of these projects goes through banks approving a giant loan, that’s a good few billion dollars As a politician, the more entrenched a country is in your debt, the more power and money you have As a bank, you’d be getting a ton of interest on these giant loans To convince them, instead of door to door salespeople, we send economists, engineers, analysts These people’s jobs are to study the economy of the nation and make economic projections and studies of where the country might be in 10, 20 years if they had a shiny new hydroelectric plant built This kind of thing has been happening since around the 1970’sit’s been effective so far - developing countries still have a growing $7.8 trillion dollars in debt

O Brother

Legendary Member
War by Other Means
IMF & World Bank are weapons of war , by John Pilger
John Pilger and David Munro examine the policy of First World banks agreeing loans with Third World countries, who are then unable to meet the cripling interest charges.