Elections Tafdily votes in all districts

LVV

To which candidate in your district will you give your tafdily vote; can you specify the reasons ;
Can you also elaborate your opinions about tafdily vote you think should be given to certain candidates in other regions.

• Advertisement
  • LVV

As a voter in Alley Shouf
    I will vote Arslan FPM list with my Tafdily vote to Cesar Abi Khalil because of his great competence and the services he provided for the people in Alley.
    I wish GCR get the highest tafdily vote in Keserwan for the following reasons
    He is a hero
    He is PMA Choice
    He can help FPM in carrrying PMA legacy by working with Bassil and others
    Keserwan could have a national destiny

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    As a voter in Alley Shouf
    I will vote Arslan FPM list with my Tafdily vote to Cesar Abi Khalil because of his great competence and the services he provided for the people in Alley.
    I wish GCR get the highest tafdily vote in Keserwan for the following reasons
    He is a hero
    He is PMA Choice
    He can help FPM in carrrying PMA legacy by working with Bassil and others
    Keserwan could have a national destiny
    هلق كل هل حماس لشامل و طلعت بتصوت بالشوف عاليه؟

Lebnaouneh

I vote in Byblos city . Unless advised otherwise it will go to Walid Khoury .
    Why not to Simon Abi Ramia? He is FPM, active, fighting our battles in the media, and an iconic member having been with GMA since France and next to him when he got elected
    Would be unfortunate to see him fail

Lebnaouneh

I vote in Beirut I and will give my tafdili to Sehnaoui because first of all he is FPM and that is whom I want to strengthen
    On top, he is a decent likeable guy, active in Ashrafieh and knows how to defend FPM positions in the media

oxygene

Orange Room Supporter
    Why not to Simon Abi Ramia? He is FPM, active, fighting our battles in the media, and an iconic member having been with GMA since France and next to him when he got elected
    Would be unfortunate to see him fail
    You have a point . In Jbeil there is this dilemma whom to choose . Simon is an FPM beast in parliament and general politics but little services in the district .Walid is the opposite . I guess i chose emotionnally . But I am also convinced of securing the seatv for Simon.

Last edited:

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    You have a point . In Jbeil there is this dilemma whom to choose . Simon is an FPM beast in parliament and general politics but little services in the district .Walid is the opposite . I guess i chose emotionnally . But I am also convinced of securing the seat or Simon.
    The problem is that if Simon loses , they will say that FPM lost... Priority should be to Simon. Same for Azar in Keserwan, Salim Aoun in Zahleh.

Lebnaouneh

You have a point . In Jbeil there is this dilemma whom to choose . Simon is an FPM beast in parliament and general politics but little services in the district .Walid is the opposite . I guess i chose emotionnally . But I am also convinced of securing the seat or Simon.
    You're right, both are needed
    However, what I like about Simon is this:

He is fighting for a cause and not afraid to tell them all off, not afraid to stand with FPM and defend it, so that it can achieve more change for the rest of us all
    On the other hand, services of Walid can be done by a lot of others and specially now that FPM is in power
    My 2 cents