Parliamentary elections 2018 Tafdily votes in all districts

• Advertisement
  • U

unitedlb

I registered to vote from Australia in the district of Keserwen. My vote is for Roger Azar.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Why not the FPM candidate Tony Marouni?
    I forgot he was running. I wanted to vote Ahdab not because I like him but nkeye b Hariri, Rifi and Karami.
    I thought FPM only ran with the orthodox seat which I will no way vote for. My dad knows him personally and he is retard. Not sure how FPM actually nominated him for the orthodox seat. If Tony is running I will probably vote for him as I want a christian to be representative of the christian seat.

rae27

rae27

Does anyone know or can say anything about Roger Azar? All I know is that he is a party member.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I forgot he was running. I wanted to vote Ahdab not because I like him but nkeye b Hariri, Rifi and Karami.
    I thought FPM only ran with the orthodox seat which I will no way vote for. My dad knows him personally and he is retard. Not sure how FPM actually nominated him for the orthodox seat. If Tony is running I will probably vote for him as I want a christian to be representative of the christian seat.

Tsunami27

Tsunami27

Haven't you been whining since forever for FPM to have a clear christian candidate in Al Mina? Walla bass hawbara?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Haven't you been whining since forever for FPM to have a clear christian candidate in Al Mina? Walla bass hawbara?
    I will not vote for the orthodox candidate for preferential. He is a di-- we know him personally. Aslan you will see he will get 2 votes in Al Mina. Ma7ada biti2o.
    I didnt know FPM has 2 candidates running. Now that I know i will vote for Tony.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

You will see how many votes this orthodox candidate will receive in our district w ba3dena 2elle.
    Chou bihemne l ahdab ana?? And akide bel mina ya3ne?? Chou byijine menno?? it was a protest vote against the PM and his cronies and akide the orthodox candidate on FPM list.

Intishar-1

Intishar-1

A-I vote in Maten and the Tafdile for Ibrahim Kanaan (And no Comment why :) )

B- North 3: Gibran cause he's the Boss
    C- Beirut 1: Nicolas Sahnaoui
    D- Baabda: Alain (la2ano l sawt l sarekh bil bariyye)
    E- Jbeil: Simon also no comment
    F- Keserwan: Shemel (cause the president said ANA SHEMAL W SHEMEL ANA)

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    I will not vote for the orthodox candidate for preferential. He is a di-- we know him personally. Aslan you will see he will get 2 votes in Al Mina. Ma7ada biti2o.
    I didnt know FPM has 2 candidates running. Now that I know i will vote for Tony.
    I dont think the orthodox candidate is from FPM share. Tony marouni is.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I dont think the orthodox candidate is from FPM share. Tony marouni is.
    We know the orthodox candidate personally as we are from the same area. Ma7ada biti2o man. Michen heike halla2 i know Tony is running I and my wife will be voting for him.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Becharre Joseph Ishac
    Can you explain to me why Bcharreh people are such staunch supporters of LF?
    Is it simply because they were pampered by Geagea ever since he took over LF? Is it really mostly a service kind of relationship like Mansour El Bon for example but from the time of civil war?

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    We know the orthodox candidate personally as we are from the same area. Ma7ada biti2o man. Michen heike halla2 i know Tony is running I and my wife will be voting for him.
    I am not arguing this. I am just saying that this orthodox candidate is on the same list with FPM but he was nor nominated by FPM. Tony marouni is the official FPM candidate.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

For those who will vote for FPM also state why you will vote for this candidate in the respective district.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Mario aoun or ghassan atallah . Chouf .
    @Nader R dont waste your vote on mujtama3 madani. Carl is a distant relative of mine and i am not voting for his list. Vote for the list that has the highest chance of breaking jumblatt hegemony in chouf & aley. You are not voting in kesserwen here.

mikeys71

mikeys71

Can you explain to me why Bcharreh people are such staunch supporters of LF?
    Is it simply because they were pampered by Geagea ever since he took over LF? Is it really mostly a service kind of relationship like Mansour El Bon for example but from the time of civil war?
    My choice is personal. Joseph and I graduated from school together. As for becharre people voting LF is because there are no other choice. They simply will not vote for pro Syrian or Iranian candidates.