Parliamentary elections 2018 Tafdily votes in all districts

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
Mario aoun or ghassan atallah . Chouf .
@Nader R dont waste your vote on mujtama3 madani. Carl is a distant relative of mine and i am not voting for his list. Vote for the list that has the highest chance of breaking jumblatt hegemony in chouf & aley. You are not voting in kesserwen here.
Yes @Nader R be a sheep, vote for whoever the za3im says.
Don't stand up to your principles, don't try to make a single change.
Don't try to send a message to parties in power that they need to start taking care of their people.
Vote for the same people again and again.
That's how you'll change the country!!!

PS: Chouf-Aley is one of the constituencies where Koullouna Watani could get a seat. Every vote counts.

• Advertisement
  • F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Yes @Nader R be a sheep, vote for whoever the za3im says.
    Don't stand up to your principles, don't try to make a single change.
    Don't try to send a message to parties in power that they need to start taking care of their people.
    Vote for the same people again and again.
    That's how you'll change the country!!!
    Man bisharafak! Chouf aley is not achrafieh! 3enda wade3 ktir special w hesses . Abel mayehkoune bil kahraba wel may fo2 ychoufo kif baddoun yrja3o el 3alam terja3 tsir jeze2 min el manta2a wte2dar t3ish fo2 bi karameh. Every vote given to a list different from FPM list is a vote given indirectly to jumblat list.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Man bisharafak! Chouf aley is not achrafieh! 3enda wade3 ktir special w hesses . Abel mayehkoune bil kahraba wel may fo2 ychoufo kif baddoun yrja3o el 3alam terja3 tsir jeze2 min el manta2a wte2dar t3ish fo2 bi karameh. Every vote given to a list different from FPM list is a vote given indirectly to jumblat list.
    Your party made sure garbage stays on the street, our water becomes undrinkable and cancer cases increase.
    What good would it make if people went back when they can't even live anywhere in Lebanon in dignity, when they can't drink water, or the road is full of holes and they are surrounded by trash and diseases?

Fix the roads, clean the streets, purify the water, then you start getting people back there.
    And no, every vote given to FPM's list, is a vote for the same regime; a vote for AMAL, Hariri and Arslan who have been complicit in keeping the christians away from the mountain.
    Law el tayyar nezlin la 7aloun honik kenit noss msibé, but they're voting for a basket of thieves.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Your party made sure garbage stays on the street, our water becomes undrinkable and cancer cases increase.
    What good would it make if people went back when they can't even live anywhere in Lebanon in dignity, when they can't drink water, or the road is full of holes and they are surrounded by trash and diseases?

Fix the roads, clean the streets, purify the water, then you start getting people back there.
    And no, every vote given to FPM's list, is a vote for the same regime; a vote for AMAL, Hariri and Arslan who have been complicit in keeping the christians away from the mountain.
    Law el tayyar nezlin la 7aloun honik kenit noss msibé, but they're voting for a basket of thieves.
    Man this speech is ok for me in achrafieh metn kesserwen etc but its not ok and show ignorance when it is used in a district where it still has way bigger deep and critical problems than getting water.

If a district like metn for example evolved from phase 1 to phase 2 in 2005 by kicking most of the syrian stooges out of the city by voting FPM instead you can ask people to evolve from phase 2 to phase 3 and vote moujtama3 madani this time around ( if you believe that this version of mujtama3 madani is indeed phase 3)

In a district like aley/ Chouf you are still in phase 1. You cant ask people to jump directly from phase 1 to phase 3 it wont happen and will lead to a sure failure. People in this district need to try phase 2 1st where jumblatt is weakened in favour of other parties who might not be the best but surely will do a big impact of changing the future of the district to a more democratic and tolerent environment.

Moujtama3 madani are not ready to face jumblatt yet . FPM now are more experienced and have better tools. He must vote against jumblatt solely in chouf aley by giving his vote to FPM. If he votes mujtama3 madani, he will be wasting his vote in this round. Jeyiyoun dawr hene bass not this time.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

My choice is personal. Joseph and I graduated from school together. As for becharre people voting LF is because there are no other choice. They simply will not vote for pro Syrian or Iranian candidates.
    But people of Batroun, Koura, Baabda, Ashrafieh, Zahleh would?
    LF was the dominating force everywhere at some point and everybody used to like Bashir and no one would want the Syrian patronage to come back
    What makes Bcharreh different? I wonder. Have you never thought of that?
    As for Joseph, since you know him personally it would be great if you could let us know more about him. Does he believe change is possible in Lebanon?

W

wdawle1

In districts like maten, we have to have organizaton and order from top on how each all of us vote. We need to distribute voting 1/3 to maalouf, 1/3 kenaan, 1/3 bou saab mainly...

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Man this speech is ok for me in achrafieh metn kesserwen etc but its not ok and show ignorance when it is used in a district where it still has way bigger deep and critical problems than getting water.

If a district like metn for example evolved from phase 1 to phase 2 in 2005 by kicking most of the syrian stooges out of the city by voting FPM instead you can ask people to evolve from phase 2 to phase 3 and vote moujtama3 madani this time around ( if you believe that this version of mujtama3 madani is indeed phase 3)

In a district like aley/ Chouf you are still in phase 1. You cant ask people to jump directly from phase 1 to phase 3 it wont happen and will lead to a sure failure. People in this district need to try phase 2 1st where jumblatt is weakened in favour of other parties who might not be the best but surely will do a big impact of changing the future of the district to a more democratic and tolerent environment.

Moujtama3 madani are not ready to face jumblatt yet . FPM now are more experienced and have better tools. He must vote against jumblatt solely in chouf aley by giving his vote to FPM. If he votes mujtama3 madani, he will be wasting his vote in this round. Jeyiyoun dawr hene bass not this time.
    Mafe wada3 khas mafe chi. 3andak a snake that needs his wings clipped. Instead of taking 9/13 seats he can get 5-6. Ma ember7a law WJ made a deal with FPM and he gave them 3 seats they would have been onboard.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member

Civil Society is not part of an evolutionary phenomenon, it has always been there, and in most countries, it doesn't get involved in political elections.
    In Lebanon, it had to step in to fill a void left by traditional parties who a lot of people believe that they failed in their job.

They failed in doing the basic job of an MP, like attending sessions, monitoring the work of the government, proposing laws, etc.
    They failed in finding the right solutions for the most basic issues like garbage, water and electricity.
    They failed in addressing the real problems of society, and they failed in staying above the frey by doing exactly what their opponents (who they criticised for years...and still do) are doing.

Many syrian stooges stayed in power thanks to the FPM.
    The FPM allied with syrian stooges in 2005 and 2009: Michel el Murr, Talal Arslan and Sleiman Frangieh are the biggest examples.
    They allied with the PSP, Wi2am Wahhab, AMAL, Hezbollah too (whether in parliamentary, municipal, student or union elections).

How can the FPM claim that others are not ready to face Joumblatt when they are allying with him??

Civil society and its involvement in parliamentary elections was born out of necessity.
    Had the traditional parties done their jobs, or when they start doing their job, there wouldn't/won't be a need for civil society in the parliament.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Civil Society is not part of an evolutionary phenomenon, it has always been there, and in most countries, it doesn't get involved in political elections.
    In Lebanon, it had to step in to fill a void left by traditional parties who a lot of people believe that they failed in their job.

They failed in doing the basic job of an MP, like attending sessions, monitoring the work of the government, proposing laws, etc.
    They failed in finding the right solutions for the most basic issues like garbage, water and electricity.
    They failed in addressing the real problems of society, and they failed in staying above the frey by doing exactly what their opponents (who they criticised for years...and still do) are doing.

Many syrian stooges stayed in power thanks to the FPM.
    The FPM allied with syrian stooges in 2005 and 2009: Michel el Murr, Talal Arslan and Sleiman Frangieh are the biggest examples.
    They allied with the PSP, Wi2am Wahhab, AMAL, Hezbollah too (whether in parliamentary, municipal, student or union elections).

How can the FPM claim that others are not ready to face Joumblatt when they are allying with him??

Civil society and its involvement in parliamentary elections was born out of necessity.
    Had the traditional parties done their jobs, or when they start doing their job, there wouldn't/won't be a need for civil society in the parliament.
    Dude this is demagoguery gone wild R-rated stuff..

We all know why FPM allied with certain people during past elections. Many Lebanese people wouldnt hav voted in any of the candidates had their most trusted khadamatjé not been included in the list.

There is a mentality problem in lebanon, ma khass FPM, they did what they had to do to be relevant in any sort. The mentality might have changed a bit with the new generation but not in the big picture.
    I've been to the watani meeting in paris, all i saw was kids getting sold fancy slogans and cheering.
    There is no root for the movememt, no Real ideal to fight fir, only hype.
    LFers wont vote for them, FMers wont vote fir them, am not even gona talk about amal or ssnp or HA or frangiyeh fanbois..
    3andak chwayet pissed offd fpmers/aounists chwayet communists chwayet young oeople w chwayet ness who believe in them.
    These few thousands if votes the watani list will get will change absolutely nothing in the short term.

What they needed to do was something like podemos did. People finishing their 9-5 job and going out to Campaign the shit out of a couple of heavy hitting issues. also explain to the people still voting on purely sectarian/clientelism lines, that things need to change. And build decent alliances, if you are serious about change then you are serious about winning and getting to the parliament should be their priority. Instead they just kept on pushing their keloun ya3ne kelloun slogan.

Coming here and saying FPM allied with erslan will get u absolutly nowhere. so what if they did if it got FPM a seat that was going to go to joumblat ir some other ****er. I sure as hell wasnt saddened by it.
    Political maneuvering means nothing, we were "pure" in 2005 and look where it got us, outside metn and kesrwen people didnt give a shit about FPM, and voted as they always do.

Those are the rules if the game sadly and we know why FPM did what it deemed necessary to stay within the game. An 18 year old doesnt know all that, but you know it.

Civil movement can do watever they want, its the political game, but dont be preaching about evil alliances with a holier than thou attitude.

The door was shut clear in front of FPM, and they did wat they needed to do to come in through the window.

I am very pissed off abt FPM and you're making me come to their defence, i hope u're proud of urself :p

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Dude this is demagoguery gone wild R-rated stuff..

We all know why FPM allied with certain people during past elections. Many Lebanese people wouldnt hav voted in any of the candidates had their most trusted khadamatjé not been included in the list.

There is a mentality problem in lebanon, ma khass FPM, they did what they had to do to be relevant in any sort. The mentality might have changed a bit with the new generation but not in the big picture.
    I've been to the watani meeting in paris, all i saw was kids getting sold fancy slogans and cheering.
    There is no root for the movememt, no Real ideal to fight fir, only hype.
    LFers wont vote for them, FMers wont vote fir them, am not even gona talk about amal or ssnp or HA or frangiyeh fanbois..
    3andak chwayet pissed offd fpmers/aounists chwayet communists chwayet young oeople w chwayet ness who believe in them.
    These few thousands if votes the watani list will get will change absolutely nothing in the short term.

What they needed to do was something like podemos did. People finishing their 9-5 job and going out to Campaign the shit out of a couple of heavy hitting issues. also explain to the people still voting on purely sectarian/clientelism lines, that things need to change. And build decent alliances, if you are serious about change then you are serious about winning and getting to the parliament should be their priority. Instead they just kept on pushing their keloun ya3ne kelloun slogan.

Coming here and saying FPM allied with erslan will get u absolutly nowhere. so what if they did if it got FPM a seat that was going to go to joumblat ir some other ****er. I sure as hell wasnt saddened by it.
    Political maneuvering means nothing, we were "pure" in 2005 and look where it got us, outside metn and kesrwen people didnt give a shit about FPM, and voted as they always do.

Those are the rules if the game sadly and we know why FPM did what it deemed necessary to stay within the game. An 18 year old doesnt know all that, but you know it.

Civil movement can do watever they want, its the political game, but dont be preaching about evil alliances with a holier than thou attitude.

The door was shut clear in front of FPM, and they did wat they needed to do to come in through the window.

I am very pissed off abt FPM and you're making me come to their defence, i hope u're proud of urself :p
    Bi sharafak, how is that any better?

How is Arslan better than Jumblat? How is the SSNP better than the LF? I can go on and on.

It was never about taking seats away from the corrupt. It's about supporting corrupt people who are willing to go along or support your agenda.

Sadly, you didn't even get that.

Even when Geagea and Hariri finally endorsed Aoun for the presidency, you saw most of your corrupt pro-Syrian allies ditch you and start sh*t talking.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member

How is Arslan better than Jumblat? How is the SSNP better than the LF? I can go on and on.

It was never about taking seats away from the corrupt. It's about supporting corrupt people who are willing to go along or support your agenda.

Even when Geagea and Hariri finally endorsed Aoun for the presidency, you saw most of your corrupt pro-Syrian allies ditch you and start sh*t talking.
    In aley elias hanna is way stronger than anis nassar . However if FPM won the orthodox seat in aley they will automatically lose the catholic seat of chouf to nehme tohme. I prefer to make jumblatt lose a seat than to battle LF for it.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member

Anybody can easily quantify how arslan is better than jomblat, or at least not as worse, any day if the week..

If you want to to stop corrupt people you have to take away their seats, you have to limit their social and economic reach or else you will fail and their clientelism system will go on. This is a briad principle.

Now u started going into the detasils of th elections and asked how is LF better than ssnp. We really have to take a close look at the state of lebanese society. There is grief, hatred, naroow mindedness.. People make up there minds according to feelings and the sad state oif affairs is that many people probFPN hate LF and would abstain from voting for them maybe. Its a numbers game.

But jumping from the numbers game to saying oh look they have this guy on a list if 8 chu hal corrupt chu hal serra2in i wont stand by it, it makes absolutly no sense in the big picture.
    These people exist within our society and we have to deal with them not shun them away.
    If a guy is going to get elected id rather have him be part of a C&R coalition where his manuvering is limited rather than have him win with murr and wait for him to stab us in the back at every opportunity.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

In aley elias hanna is way stronger than anis nassar . However if FPM won the orthodox seat in aley they will automatically lose the catholic seat of chouf to nehme tohme. I prefer to make jumblatt lose a seat than to battle LF for it.
    How I see it is this. You cannot have two faces and pull out each one depending on the circumstances. If WJ allied with FPM and he gave them 3 seats he would have been the best man. 4 seats FPM would have said chefto WJ 3ambyefham and he needed a strong party like FPM to deal with him. Now that WJ didn't go with FPM they took Arslen as Arslen the dope thinks that he has druze popularity. LOL
    WJ can win the druze seats alone and If I was him I would show Arslen by voting a druze against him.

spacecreature

spacecreature

:p
    So is there a street in Beirut called Paris, or did you mean France?
    Man is there anyone here who actually lives in Lebanon haha???