Tal El Za3tar - The Syrian hand in our recent history

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
For always remembering who we are dealing with.
I just stumbled upon this documentary. It gives a glimpse inside the early days of our uncivil war, summer 1976 and the storming of the well defended Tal el Za3tar camp. Notwithstanding our own Lebanese hablaneh and responsibilities in allowing them to play us games, in addition to the Palestinians superiority at self screwing, watch the testimonies revealing the Syrians ugly role in our past misery, consequently leading to our current dito.
How much has changed since those days in this regard?
42 years ago, they came as a well equipped army, and managed to stay for almost 30 years. They went out the door for few years only to come back, unarmed this time, through the window.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    The fast rhey “willingly” go back home to their safe zones the better, 3amro ma hada yourat

modesty

modesty

هذا ما عايناه كشهود عيان خلال هذه المعركة وقد ذكر بعض تفاصيل العملية الكاتب والصحفي سركيس نعوم في كتابه عن الجنرال عون D1BE6B51-FC7D-495E-B0F5-9D6D7AD079F7.jpeg 5B0A80C2-7896-492F-8B65-7637D85DFC07.jpeg 4FB375FF-98F5-4DAD-A228-1A7927051E06.jpeg

L

Libanes

Syria got what is sowed in Lebanon - their entire country is destroyed and the Bathist are going to spend decades rebuilding their dump country. They raped Lebanon for over 30 years, they got a taste of their own medicine.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Syria got what is sowed in Lebanon - their entire country is destroyed and the Bathist are going to spend decades rebuilding their dump country. They raped Lebanon for over 30 years, they got a taste of their own medicine.
    couldn't have said is better myself.
    GOD is truly great. :)
    The invaded our country, killed and injured hundred if not thousands, kidnapped our women and men and children, occupied our country. This is a lesson to all. They got what they deserve and the best is yet to come.