• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Terror watch.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Funny, @Iron Maiden was saying the Perpetrators of the Nice terror attack (lady beheaded at church, another man and woman killed) will also be let out... we all want our own justice rather than to follow the law!

May be my English led me to badly express what I wanted to say.

I meant the the problem should be solved at its source. Otherwise we will keep having new attacks even if the attacker is killed.

In a side note between you and @Iron Maiden that you mentioned, it is good to join yourselves together. After all we can logically expect that half man plus another half man would form a man.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
May be my English led me to badly express what I wanted to say.

I meant the the problem should be solved at its source. Otherwise we will keep having new attacks even if the attacker is killed.

In a side note between you and @Iron Maiden that you mentioned, it is good to join yourselves together. After all we can logically expect that half man plus another half man would form a man.
The root is people taking the law into their own hands and wanting to disperse their own brand of justice. And whatever half or quarter men @Iron Maiden or I are, we are still 100x the man you and your terrorist apologist friends will ever be