• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Terrorist attack at two mosques in Christchurch New Zealand

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Apparently one of the terrorist scum live streamed the whole thing and screamed subscribe to PewDiePie before opening fire!

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So his memorandum is strongly racial and is signed off "see you in Valhalla". I'm saying this before the Muslim apologist brigades begin their "See, there are Christian terrorists as well" rants.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    So his memorandum is strongly racial and is signed off "see you in Valhalla". I'm saying this before the Muslim apologist brigades begin their "See, there are Christian terrorists as well" rants.
    So what you're saying is we need to focus on him being a Viking terrorist rather than a racist pos white nationalist who thinks that Muslims need to die?

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    So what you're saying is we need to focus on him being a Viking terrorist rather than a racist pos white nationalist who thinks that Muslims need to die?
    That's not what I said, Iso. Read again.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    quite a sad tragedy, may the victims rest in peace. unfortunately the way things are proceeding things could take an even uglier turn in the future.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's not what I said, Iso. Read again.
    You're saying we need to focus on the racist pos white nationalist aspect rather than the Christian aspect, but that's what everyone is focused on anyway lol! I don't think a single news source called him the Christian terrorist but rather all labeled him extreme right

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    You're saying we need to focus on the racist pos white nationalist aspect rather than the Christian aspect, but that's what everyone is focused on anyway lol! I don't think a single news source called him the Christian terrorist but rather all labeled him extreme right
    You'd be surprised at what's being posted elsewhere. I was just pre-empting.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You'd be surprised at what's being posted elsewhere. I was just pre-empting.
    the whites are cornered all across europe, and if they snap innocent people will be the first to pay the price. there is no coming back from that. tensions are extremely high throughout europe and if nothing changes, the ugliest turn is yet to come. i have been saying it for a long time, the europeans are the bloodiest people in history, they may be acting quite civilized now, but do not forget between russia, ww1 and ww2 they shed close to 200 million people in violence and wars in a span of a few decades.

V

Viral

Some said the terrorist is (yamini extremist = right wing terrorist ) others suggested ( Yamani extremist = Yamani terrorist )
    I'm new here but from what I learned, @HannaTheCrusader is the only expert who can tell us the truth:troll:

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    the whites are cornered all across europe, and if they snap innocent people will be the first to pay the price. there is no coming back from that. tensions are extremely high throughout europe and if nothing changes, the ugliest turn is yet to come. i have been saying it for a long time, the europeans are the bloodiest people in history, they may be acting quite civilized now, but do not forget between russia, ww1 and ww2 they shed close to 200 million people in violence and wars in a span of a few decades.
    Civilized ? that's what the media shows you.
    take a tour around large European cities suburbs and feel the ambiance

Violence is still prevalent in Europe however it doesn't get much attention on Media
    there's a shooting, a rape, a random bus driver getting beaten, vandalism etc etc on a daily basis
    Now mix that with a bit of racism, and there you go..

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Civilized ? that's what the media shows you.
    take a tour around large European cities suburbs and feel the ambiance

Violence is still prevalent in Europe however it doesn't get much attention on Media
    there's a shooting, a rape, a random bus driver getting beaten, vandalism etc etc on a daily basis
    Now mix that with a bit of racism, and there you go..
    all the more fuel that will be added to the fire if it ignites. but i am not talking about the underprivileged folks who live in the slums, i am rather referring to the average european. they are smart, they are ruthless, and now they are cornered. if things keep going down that path then the outcome might be a very grim one, and not just in europe.

a llama farm in peru is becoming more and more appealing with every passing day.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    all the more fuel that will be added to the fire if it ignites. but i am not talking about the underprivileged folks who live in the slums, i am rather referring to the average european. they are smart, they are ruthless, and now they are cornered. if things keep going down that path then the outcome might be a very grim one, and not just in europe.

a llama farm in peru is becoming more and more appealing with every passing day.
    I totally agree with you,
    but who do you think the sharp, smart and ruthless masterminds are going to rally behind their 'cause'?
    it's going to be the underprivileged folks who live in the slums.
    The average European in the 21st century has a 'business man' mindset overshadowing his racist nature.

Just a small example:
    Think of Brexit, it was sold to the british people as 'a necessity to overcome EU laws allowing immigrants to come here and take our jobs and abuse our welfare'
    it was mostly the the underprivileged folks that voted leave once their racist instinct got triggered.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I understand that you are trying to make distinction between a Christian and a Pagan, but your post still may be viewed as apologist post.