• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Terrorist attack at two mosques in Christchurch New Zealand

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
lol thanks for pointing that out to me, but I found it really amusing that you felt you should tell me to "feel free to take your business there" when what I posted was precisely about taking that business there! did that escape you somehow :) nonetheless hopefully it made you feel good to add that sentence in :)
You're trying too hard, needs more tweaking :)

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What a reliable "news source" with such accurate "information"!

"The bottom line is that Islam needs to be totally eradicated from the West. It is a religious ideology completely incompatible with Western civilization. If what Tarrant did marks a first step in that process than so be it. Nobody gives a **** about the dead Moslems he killed, and this information will give people even less of a **** about them."

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I used to think of that, but the arab spring events showed that the arab people are not mature enough.
    What are you taking about. It’s always the fault of the ghrib... ask Ziad el RaHbani

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I have a muslim neighbour who came to my house 2-3 days ago and all of a sudden he spoke about what happened in NZ. I said to him that these are terrorist acts BUT these acts are happening to christians all over the world from Sudan, Nigeria, etc.
    It is time for muslims to stand up against terrorism regardless of who is targets.

V

Viral

I have a muslim neighbour who came to my house 2-3 days ago and all of a sudden he spoke about what happened in NZ. I said to him that these are terrorist acts BUT these acts are happening to christians all over the world from Sudan, Nigeria, etc.
    It is time for muslims to stand up against terrorism regardless of who is targets.
    Sudan, Nigeria, etc.
    Time after time we reveal our own bigotry without realizing it.
    Remember Trump calling those countries shitholes. Not that it’s completely because of their own wrongdoings but does New Zealand consider itself a shithole country? What happened to Western superiority and exceptionalism? Common guys, let’s listen to ourselves. Bigotry is blinding our judgment and we can’t hide it anymore.

Check out the awkwardness in Trump’s version of reality or lack of it…
    Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3220efa0d968

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Sudan, Nigeria, etc.
    Time after time we reveal our own bigotry without realizing it.
    Remember Trump calling those countries shitholes. Not that it’s completely because of their own wrongdoings but does New Zealand consider itself a shithole country? What happened to Western superiority and exceptionalism? Common guys, let’s listen to ourselves. Bigotry is blinding our judgment and we can’t hide it anymore.

Check out the awkwardness in Trump’s version of reality or lack of it…
    Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3220efa0d968
    I am not a bigot at all. I have not endorsed the terrorist acts in NZ BUT I do not endorse the acts in Sudan or Nigeria or any other part of the world. It is the muslims who are bigots and should rise up against the fanatics. A terrorist act is a terrorist act doesn't matter who does it.

V

Viral

I am not a bigot at all. I have not endorsed the terrorist acts in NZ BUT I do not endorse the acts in Sudan or Nigeria or any other part of the world. It is the muslims who are bigots and should rise up against the fanatics. A terrorist act is a terrorist act doesn't matter who does it.
    Apparently we need to ask the victims of New Zealand massacre to apologize to you so you can feel better because your feedings were hurt.

And BTW, do you know who created every radical Islamist on earth that killed their own people and the Christians they came across starting from Muslim Brotherhood to Mujahidin to Taliban to Al Qaeda to ISIS to who knows who's next? I'll let Trump tell you how it works:
    Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally - CNNPolitics.com
    Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally
    For God sakes don't let bigotry blind your common sense

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Apparently we need to ask the victims of New Zealand massacre to apologize to you so you can feel better because your feedings were hurt.

And BTW, do you know who created every radical Islamist on earth that killed their own people and the Christians they came across starting from Muslim Brotherhood to Mujahidin to Taliban to Al Qaeda to ISIS to who knows who's next? I'll let Trump tell you how it works:
    Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally - CNNPolitics.com
    Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally
    For God sakes don't let bigotry blind your common sense
    Hey Viral, go read what i wrote and then reply to me. :)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The million dollar question is the following, are the innocent male victims in Jannah right now fooling around with dozens of virgins? /s

according to their faith
    they are fiddling with young boys that dont bleed

ghelman la yanzefoun....go figure why a religion even thinks in such terms ,,but hey

Islamophobia

i TRULY WIHS ALL THESE SO CALLED scum lefttists liberals live undrer islamic khilafa , lets see what their opinion will be after ( if they survive islamism )

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So is ISIS. With one major difference the crusaders are the aggressors while Muslims were killed while praying.
    this guy is a coward.
    true nature of crusaders

crusaders were defending themselves after 400 years of attacks by the orcs of islamism
    to the abbas zahti of the forum and they are few in here

طلع مرة على ال بي سي صار بدو يعمل فيها مؤرخ ?
    عباس زهري كاتب انه المجرم الاسترالي السفاح الي نفد مجزرة بابرياء مصلين كاتب اسماء ابرز المعارك الصليبية مع المسلمين
    معركة تولوز ٧٢١ م، معركة بواتييه او بلاط الشهداء ٧٣٢ م، معركة فيينا ١٦٨٣ وحصار بلغراد ١٦٨٨ ، ومعركة ليبانت البحرية ١٥٧١
    وللعلم الحملات الصليبية كانت ارضها فلسطين والشام ولبنان ومصر حصرا وكانت من عام ١١٠٠ل ١٢٧٠
    يعني شو بتقول عن امي وجاهل وعميحاضر بالتاريخ ، وانه هالمعارك هي صليبية وغزو لبلاد المسلمين
    درس صغير بالتاريخ للزهري
    معركة تولوز هي محاولة لجيش الامويين بسنة ٧٢١ للتغلغل باراضي فرنسا انطلاقا من اسبانيا الاندلس وقبل ب ٤٠٠ سنة من اي حرب صليبية وكان هدفها السبي والغنائم من ارض الغال بفرنسا وانتهت بهزيمة ساحقة لجيش الغزاة على ايدي اهل البلد الفرنسيين المدافعين ومقتل قائد الحملة الخولاني وجنود جيشه
    معركة بواتييه او شهداء البلاط ٧٣٢ م هي محاولة تانية لغزو ارض بورغندي وكمان بفرنسا بقيادة جديدة عبد الرحمن الغافقي وجيش ضخم من المغاربة والبربر والهدف هو نهب مدينة بواتييه ودير سانت مارتن في تور وجمع سبايا النساء الشقراوات من بلاد الفرنجة وانتهت بهزيمة لجيش المغاربة ومقتل الغافقي واعتبر اخر توغل اسلامي لاوروبا من الغرب
    واعتبرت هالمعركتين بمثابة نهاية لاي تقدم اموي باوروبا وبداية النهاية مع بروز قوة الامبراطورية الرومانية المقدسة وشارل مارتيل الي ضمت العنصر الالماني بقتال المسلمين مع العنصر الفرنسي لاول مرة
    معركة فيينا ١٦٨٣ هي غزو عثماني بعد ٤٠٠ سنة من الحرب الصليبية وكان هدفها احتلال فيينا متل ما احتلت القسطنطينية واهداء نسائها للسلطان وقصر الحريم وفك اجراس الكاتدرائيات وشحنها الى بلاد استانبول وايضا هزم الجيش العثماني الغازي بعد تدخل لجيوش من نبلاء وامراء المان وبولونيين واعتبرت اخر مرة جيش تركي بيتجرأ يتوغل باراضي اوروبا من الشرق
    اما معركة ليبانت ١٥٧١ فحصلت بين الاسطول العثماني الذي كان يحكم المتوسط ويغزو سواحل ايطاليا وصولا الى اسبانيا وجزر قبرص ومالطا واشتهر باسر السفن وسبي النساء واستعباد الرجال وبين اول تحالف اوروبي لكسر هذا الاسطول الغازي وانتهت المعركة بتدمير الاسطول العثماني وتخليص اكثر من ٣٠ الف اسير مسيحي يوناني وصربي وبلغاري استعملوا كعبيد للتجديف في السفن واعتبرت تلك المعركة بداية النهاية للعثمانيين واخر مرة يعتبر الاسطول التركي تهديدا وتم وقف غزوهم للجزر والمدن المتوسطية بعد ان قتلوا ٥٠ الف مدني مسيحي في قبرص وايطاليا
    اربع معارك لا علاقة لها لا من قريب ولا من بعيد بالحرب الصليبية الا اذا اعتبر الزهري ان كل قتال مع اوروبي هو قتال للصليبيين على طريقة داعش

#للتاريخ

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Muki
    @Isabella

your representative ,ally and leader

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    houwe a woman not to wear a veil is being killed for
    but hey
    ilsam is a victim
    i guess the female is the aggressor in here

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the leftist but jew married Chelsea
    attacked for being anti islam, cause she spoke against anti semitism hahahhaa
    @Muki
    @proIsrael-nonIsraeli
    kind of felft a nit of sympathy for her,
    NOITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1552903007907.png 1552903007907.png