• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Terrorist Attack in Barcelona - dozens dead and injured

Is Trump the Crusader right on the Terrorists Islamists

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hey America's unjustified wars killed more civilians than terrorists ever did and Americans happen to be mostly Christians. What a great time to be a Christian right?

Same old lame Muslim excuses when ever cornered

Stop BS and blaming others. Fix your terror prone religion. Oops. You can't. The oumma will kill you if you even think it

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
The imperialist wars in the middle east , in iraq , syria , lybia , somalia , yemen ,afganistan... have caused the misery , spread the caos , and destroyed the future of millions of middle eastern youth ..pushing them to emigrate and find refuge in the west and get humiliated on daily basis ...or stay in their lands under the mercy of mercenaries and local milithias ... we have seen that in lebanon in the past .. now it is repeating on a large scale ...
and thats where the violent radicalism play its cards to attract the youth...
there is an ancient chinese saying which goes like: "when the only tool you have is a hammer every problem looks like a nail."
seems like communist ideology is your only tool my friend.

Last edited:

gramsci

Legendary Member
clash between antifascist militants and phalanges militants during a manifestation organized by the spain fascist groups in barcelona.

Last edited:

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hey America's unjustified wars killed more civilians than terrorists ever did and Americans happen to be mostly Christians. What a great time to be a Christian right?
I know this thing has been debated ad nauseum and I don't intend to engage in a futile debate on this but I have 1 reaction and 1 thought (i know I'll regret posting this because it will invariably trigger harsh reactions)

There is a flaw in your comparison. Americans are not killing people in the name of Christianity. We may argue they are killing people through "collateral damage" in the name of American ideals. So 1), the death are technically not intended, they are mostly collateral damage and 2) if someone needs to denounce it, it should Americans, not Christians... (crusaders, inquisition, Serbs, Croatians, that's a other story)

I saw that there was a demo organized by the Muslim community in Barcelona today (Sunday). What I found disappointing (even distasteful), was the theme. It was not do denounce terrorism, it was to denounce "amalgam" between Islam and terrorism, i.e. Self defense, not solidarity. I know you can't stigmatise an entire community because of the deeds of a few, but these communities can do a lot more to help themselves, and get rid of any perceived ambiguity...

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I know this thing has been debated ad nauseum and I don't intend to engage in a futile debate on this but I have 1 reaction and 1 thought (i know I'll regret posting this because it will invariably trigger harsh reactions)

There is a flaw in your comparison. Americans are not killing people in the name of Christianity. We may argue they are killing people through "collateral damage" in the name of American ideals. So 1), the death are technically not intended, they are mostly collateral damage and 2) if someone needs to denounce it, it should Americans, not Christians... (crusaders, inquisition, Serbs, Croatians, that's a other story)

I saw that there was a demo organized by the Muslim community in Barcelona today (Sunday). What I found disappointing (even distasteful), was the theme. It was not do denounce terrorism, it was to denounce "amalgam" between Islam and terrorism, i.e. Self defense, not solidarity. I know you can't stigmatise an entire community because of the deeds of a few, but these communities can do a lot more to help themselves, and get rid of any perceived ambiguity...

Why do they have to apologise? There's nothing in the Quran that justifies or condones the actions of the Barcelona terrorists.

Would you feel the need to apologize if some twisted Christian fanatic started killing Muslims in the name of Christianity?

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why do they have to apologise? There's nothing in the Quran that justifies or condones the actions of the Barcelona terrorists.

Would you feel the need to apologize if some twisted Christian fanatic started killing Muslims in the name of Christianity?
I didn't say apologize, I said denounce, and yes I would denounce it, just like you had countless of Christians, including the clergy, denouncing the white supremacist in Charlottesville.

But it gets worse. I wouldn't have said anything if the Muslim community if Barcelona didn't say anything. Instead, they did a demo to denounce amalgam, but did not bother to denounce terrorism. And look, you can't pretend that this is some isolated "fanatic". This has been going on for more than a decade. Last week alone you had similar attacks in Finland and Russia, all under the banner of Islam. You may not like it, but just like Christians denounced white supremacists, when people commit atrocities in the name of your religion (and by you, I mean the clergy, the community spokespeople, etc.) you denounce them. Otherwise, they are emboldened by silence that they take for endorsement.

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Unfortunately Muslims and other apologists will keep repeating these useless and wrong statements until civil wars break up in many European and Western cities and Muslims end up being kicked back to their countries of origin! Go fix this bloody religion because the number of its opponents is growing by the minute all over the world... Ma tou3o ba2a!!! Unbelievable... :rolleyes:

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Unfortunately Muslims and other apologists will keep repeating these useless and wrong statements until civil wars break up in many European and Western cities and Muslims end up being kicked back to their countries of origin! Go fix this bloody religion because the number of its opponents is growing by the minute all over the world... Ma tou3o ba2a!!! Unbelievable... :rolleyes:

LOL I would have understood your comment had it come from an atheist or an agnostic but coming from a Christian, I would urge you to go study the Old Testament before you single out Islam as violent

Fortunately, Europeans are well aware of this and are much more educated and cultured than some Lebanese Christians. Which is why the Left is winning again and again. And will keep winning :)

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I didn't say apologize, I said denounce, and yes I would denounce it, just like you had countless of Christians, including the clergy, denouncing the white supremacist in Charlottesville.

But it gets worse. I wouldn't have said anything if the Muslim community if Barcelona didn't say anything. Instead, they did a demo to denounce amalgam, but did not bother to denounce terrorism. And look, you can't pretend that this is some isolated "fanatic". This has been going on for more than a decade. Last week alone you had similar attacks in Finland and Russia, all under the banner of Islam. You may not like it, but just like Christians denounced white supremacists, when people commit atrocities in the name of your religion (and by you, I mean the clergy, the community spokespeople, etc.) you denounce them. Otherwise, they are emboldened by silence that they take for endorsement.

I guess the fact that most victims of Islamic terrorism are Muslims kinda settles the argument. Regards

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I guess the fact that most victims of Islamic terrorism are Muslims kinda settles the argument. Regards
Not it doesn't. You are factually wrong, when it comes to Islamic terrorism in Europe. I acknowledge the fact that you don't want to discuss this and respect your decision. Let's agree to disagree and stop here.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not it doesn't. You are factually wrong, when it comes to Islamic terrorism in Europe. I acknowledge the fact that you don't want to discuss this and respect your decision. Let's agree to disagree and stop here.

I meant to say that the average Muslim does not have to apologise for Islamic terrorism. He is a victim of it, himself.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I meant to say that the average Muslim does not have to apologise for Islamic terrorism. He is a victim of it, himself.
You keep saying apologize, I keep saying denounce. These are two different words. And yes, the "average" Muslim in Europe does have to denounce terrorism because of the overwhelming terrorists in Europe come from the Muslim community and attack other communities. Not denouncing them can give the impression to both terrorists and victims that it is an implicit endorsement.
I respect your decision to disagree with me, but let's at least not talk past each other.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You keep saying apologize, I keep saying denounce. These are two different words. And yes, the "average" Muslim in Europe does have to denounce terrorism because of the overwhelming terrorists in Europe come from the Muslim community and attack other communities. Not denouncing them can give the impression to both terrorists and victims that it is an implicit endorsement.
I respect your decision to disagree with me, but let's at least not talk past each other.

I like you, Nonan.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The imperialist wars in the middle east , in iraq , syria , lybia , somalia , yemen ,afganistan... have caused the misery , spread the caos , and destroyed the future of millions of middle eastern youth ..pushing them to emigrate and find refuge in the west and get humiliated on daily basis ...or stay in their lands under the mercy of mercenaries and local milithias ... we have seen that in lebanon in the past .. now it is repeating on a large scale ...
and thats where the violent radicalism play its cards to attract the youth...
Look, I'm the last one to defend the American foreign policy, from Pinochet to Vietnam, from Mossadegh in 1953 to Saddam in 2003... but, other forms of "imperialism" also existed (let's say, Hungary in 1956, Prague in 1968, Kabul in 1979) and, as ziad el Rahbani (a devout communist I should add), used to say, it is ludicrous to always blame the غريب for all our woes (check his excellent play, شي فاشل). We need to start taking some responsibility for our actions. Mandela was in prison for decades. Did he come out asking for revenge?
Yes the USA f..Ed up the Middle East. Did they force Arafat to destroy Lebanon? Did they force the Kataeb to kill whomever said بندورة? Did they force the Druze to massacre the Christians in the Mountain? They didn't. We did these things ourselves. We (at least a good proportion of the population) was more than happy to be willing participants in the destruction of the Middle East, because we're fundamentally still tribal to a large extent and approach things in a master / serf approach, rather than citizens approach.

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
LOL I would have understood your comment had it come from an atheist or an agnostic but coming from a Christian, I would urge you to go study the Old Testament before you single out Islam as violent

Fortunately, Europeans are well aware of this and are much more educated and cultured than some Lebanese Christians. Which is why the Left is winning again and again. And will keep winning :)

7aj tetfalsaf, with every attack that the Islam jihadis are committing in Europe and elsewhere in the world the number of the Europeans that you are referring to is exponentially dwindling. Christianity is the New Testament and there have been NO criminal jihadis for the sake of Christ unless you want to fabricate stories and falsify history as it is commonly practiced in Islam.

Trust me, one day you will discover how Lebanese Christians are nice, wlek Europeans did not hesitate at some point in time to burn people alive in ovens. Keep turning your blind eye, when those Europeans are cornered they will become monsters and people like you will be the first reponsible for what is coming. Unfortunately, the Umma's silence is making this day coming sooner than expected.

Muslims have been killing each others since the dawn of Islam (i.e. since 14 centuries), nothing new here because violence is embedded in the mere fabric of Islam.

Genius

Legendary Member

According to the Islamic jihadis and the millions and millions of Muslims claiming the sharia to be the law and way of life, the "Muslims" killed are not real muslims and should be eliminated for the sake of real Islam and its beauty. Quite the opposite, the ones being killed are considered as kuffars and serving the multifaced evil, which switches on demand: the us, communism, the Jews, capitalism ...

That argument is flawed. The jihadis do not harm anyone they believe to be a real Muslim.

The problem is defining what makes a real Muslim. Do you have a definition?

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Christianity is the New Testament and there have been NO criminal jihadis for the sake of Christ unless you want to fabricate stories and falsify history as it is commonly practiced in Islam.

LMAO!!!! You just took 300 pages out of the history book.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
According to the Islamic jihadis and the millions and millions of Muslims claiming the sharia to be the law and way of life, the "Muslims" killed are not real muslims and should be eliminated for the sake of real Islam and its beauty. Quite the opposite, the ones being killed are considered as kuffars and serving the multifaced evil, which switches on demand: the us, communism, the Jews, capitalism ...

That argument is flawed. The jihadis do not harm anyone they believe to be a real Muslim.

The problem is defining what makes a real Muslim. Do you have a definition?

I have my own criticism of Islam, for instance its treatment of apostates and homosexuals. (Nothing you can't find in the Old Testament, which by the way is very much part of Christianity)

But unlike you, I've read the Quran and there's nothing, I repeat there's NOTHING that condones killing innocent people for no reason. It doesn't take two to realize that. There are millions of Muslims in the world. How many of them are committing crimes in the name of Islam? It's much less than 0.001%.

But the Lebanese Christian right love to tweak the reality because it suits heir agenda.

Genius

Legendary Member
I have my own criticism of Islam, for instance its treatment of apostates and homosexuals. (Nothing you can't find in the Old Testament, which by the way is very much part of Christianity)

But unlike you, I've read the Quran and there's nothing, I repeat there's NOTHING that condones killing innocent people for no reason. It doesn't take two to realize that. There are millions of Muslims in the world. How many of them are committing crimes in the name of Islam? It's much less than 0.001%.

But the Lebanese Christian right love to tweak the reality because it suits heir agenda.

You realize that you thrown in the old Bible, and the Christians, which are really irrelevant. What's the reason?

According to you the Koran does not condone killing, and that's also irrelevant.

What is relevant is the ongoing violence, committed by a very large number of people, and supported by millions and millions, which find support to their violence in Islam. One of the Barcelona dudes was an imam.
There should be the focus. Why do these guys find violence in Islam? And how can humanity fix that?

And you also avoided my question. See above please. What makes a real Muslim? These jihadis consider their "Muslim" victims are not real muslims. So according to this mentality, the victims are not Muslims.