Test your political compass

• Advertisement
  • Impera

Impera

Btw @Red Phoenix, the real political compass test is when someone assumes power. Real power. Not subscribers and followers.

Especially in a country like Lebanon, where you can be assassinated, infiltrated, spied on, outsmarted and outmaneuvered.

Would you still stick to your principles (with pragmatism ofc)?

I think the overwhelming majority of the people would order tanks to crush pedestrians and protesters if they sensed their power is at risk.

Stormie

Stormie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Your Political Compass
    Economic Left/Right: -5.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @HannaTheCrusader you should try it, am curious how far to the right you'll be.
    I ma liberal on social issues

Pro gay
    Pro choice
    Pro affirmative actions
    Pro quota for minorities
    Pro women in work force abd emancipation

Against anything that hints to Islamic terror , henne the minute and leader or politcal figure parts over Islamism , am against them

If that's right to you than I am guilty , that's my red alert

I always supported democrats in the states and loathed republicans as savages , till that's Hussein and that's harlot. Defended Muslim brotherhood and the elites white cunts started hugging a Salafi ...

I guess am allergic to Islamists hehehe

Am so sad that liberalism have been taken by tehse mutant white elitists , liberalism was a badge of honor , but that was than I guess
    Before huma abedien started warning the First Lady bed and her thoughts

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Moi

U.S. neo-conservatives, with their commitment to high military spending and the global assertion of national values, tend to be more authoritarian than hard right. By contrast, neo-liberals, opposed to such moral leadership and, more especially, the ensuing demands on the tax payer, belong to a further right but less authoritarian region. Paradoxically, the "free market", in neo-con parlance, also allows for the large-scale subsidy of the military-industrial complex, a considerable degree of corporate welfare, and protectionism when deemed in the national interest. These are viewed by neo-libs as impediments to the unfettered market forces that they champion.

Your Political Compass
    Economic Left/Right: -4.0
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28

Show chart in a separate window for printing

See your position plotted against the UK parties in the 2015 general election

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Moi

U.S. neo-conservatives, with their commitment to high military spending and the global assertion of national values, tend to be more authoritarian than hard right. By contrast, neo-liberals, opposed to such moral leadership and, more especially, the ensuing demands on the tax payer, belong to a further right but less authoritarian region. Paradoxically, the "free market", in neo-con parlance, also allows for the large-scale subsidy of the military-industrial complex, a considerable degree of corporate welfare, and protectionism when deemed in the national interest. These are viewed by neo-libs as impediments to the unfettered market forces that they champion.

Your Political Compass
    Economic Left/Right: -4.0
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28

Show chart in a separate window for printing

See your position plotted against the UK parties in the 2015 general election
    I am more authoritarian and conservative than you, loooooooooooooool!