Thawra Vs Sultah Mafia Game - Day Phase 1

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
The Thawra woke up in the morning with muddy footprints all over their meetings room. Are the Sultah up to something?
4 Thawra - 2 Sultah.

Players:

Muki
Isabella
mistletos
LoveBomb
Mike
SeaAb

Day ends 5pm, Dec 3 (Canada Mountain time - Calgary) or by lynch.

Player who gets 5/5 votes gets lynched.

To lynch, do VTL <Name> (Make sure it is bold for me to see).

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I think @SeaAb is sulta
I knew it. I was baiting you to make the first move and reveal yourself.
Guys, we have a Sulta member here. She's goes on accusing me without any shred of evidence. Beware, we have to protect our revolution!!

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Guys, we have a Sulta member here. She's goes on accusing me without any shred of evidence. Beware, we have to protect our revolution!!

But you are the sulta of this forum, literally. Are we supposed to pretend your name is NOT orange?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

@Resign أخرج منه أيها اللعين

Look at your colour dude! You're orange I bet if we cut you you bleed orange! My bet is on you being gebran bassil, he's sneaky like that

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
But you are the sulta of this forum, literally. Are we supposed to pretend your name is NOT orange?
You're trying to throw off everyone with your baseless claims here. Who are trying to protect? Are you a traitor or protecting one?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
@Resign أخرج منه أيها اللعين

Look at your colour dude! You're orange I bet if we cut you you bleed orange! My bet is on you being gebran bassil, he's sneaky like that
If you really cared about our revolution you wouldn't turn this into a joke. We have a country to protect. Guys, i hope you're getting all this. Isabella is clearly trying to drive a wedge between us. Ntebho!!

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
We are so in sync today ?

Nonsense.

Okay, here's the deal everyone. We need to be united to a certain degree, or the sulta will pick us off one by one. General chaos is not our friend, it is THEIR friend (alongside money, wealth, weapons, foreign backing, ects). Anyway, we need to point our fingers in the same direction - this is how we can push the sulta to expose itself.

And if that fails, we can just shout "ALLAH OUWWET" and see who claps.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

What evidence are you expecting?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
What evidence are you expecting?
The least she could have done is wait to gather more information before throwing me under the bus. Very suspicious Sulta behavior if you ask me!

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nonsense.

Okay, here's the deal everyone. We need to be united to a certain degree, or the sulta will pick us off one by one. General chaos is not our friend, it is THEIR friend (alongside money, wealth, weapons, foreign backing, ects). Anyway, we need to point our fingers in the same direction - this is how we can push the sulta to expose itself.

Good observation. The way this game is setup, we cannot get someone lynched unless all of us vote for that person. Ending the day with no lynch is NOT a winning strategy. The mafia gets to kill every night. 2 days ending in no lunch and 2 nights ending with successful kills is game over, with scum victory. We need to force a lynch, and start analyzing votes and reasonings.

And if that fails, we can just shout "ALLAH OUWWET" and see who claps.

Dammit.
?
?
?‍♂️