• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Thawra Vs Sultah Mafia Game - Day Phase 1

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
The least she could have done is wait to gather more information before throwing me under the bus. Very suspicious Sulta behavior if you ask me!

You looked suspicious in your orange colour and I would like to remind you that you're the one who started throwing accusations!

@Mistletos and @Muki have been suspiciously silent throughout this whole thing so I think they may be plotting together unlike us.

While we're busy fighting amongst ourselves the sulta is getting away with robbing us blind for years. We need to unite and form a front against them. I will forgive your orange colour and you should forgive my accusations

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
You looked suspicious in your orange colour and I would like to remind you that you're the one who started throwing accusations!

@Mistletos and @Muki have been suspiciously silent throughout this whole thing so I think they may be plotting together unlike us.

While we're busy fighting amongst ourselves the sulta is getting away with robbing us blind for years. We need to unite and form a front against them. I will forgive your orange colour and you should forgive my accusations
That actually sits well with me. You're forgiven and you're right about us needing to unite to protect our beloved country.
@Mistletos's silence is a big red flag. He should be on the chopping block soon if he doesn't speak up.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Interesting... so @IsaBells and @SeaAb have both called me suspicious - because I stayed silent. Granted silence is not characteristic of my character... but to throw accusations based on that? Are you trying to muffle out the noise to eliminate us 1 by 1? Are you Gebran Bassil for example? Shou terikhkoun into? Kharabto l balad 3ayb...!

Héla ho indeed...!

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Interesting... so @IsaBells and @SeaAb have both called me suspicious - because I stayed silent. Granted silence is not characteristic of my character... but to throw accusations based on that? Are you trying to muffle out the noise to eliminate us 1 by 1? Are you Gebran Bassil for example? Shou terikhkoun into? Kharabto l balad 3ayb...!

Héla ho indeed...!
@IsaBells 2ana3ik? ana ma ktir...What do u think?

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Good morning fellow revolutionaries.
I guess the voting system is flawed. Since we have 2 sultah between us, it will be almost impossible to get 5 votes for 1 person. Or am I seeing it wrong? If after the first day phase, no sulta is lynched. We re doomed!!!

Enough with tawafouki bullshit. I plead for a simple majority.

Ps: since I made a very logical pro thawra point, u have to trust me that am not sultah 😊

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Alright, then. It's business time.

While it's impossible to know anything for sure at this point, I'm starting to get an idea of where everybody stands. Someone will have to throw the first formal accusation, and that someone will naturally have to be me - the protagonist!*

@SeaAb, I call for you to be the first one to be lynched. While I can't be 100% sure you are a dirty sulta infiltrator, there's a high chance at least one of the two culprits was vocal from the very start. This among other things makes you my prime suspect for now. What do you have to say for yourself, @SeaAb - if that is indeed your real name?!

*scientifically determined by that personality test we once did

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Alright, then. It's business time.

While it's impossible to know anything for sure at this point, I'm starting to get an idea of where everybody stands. Someone will have to throw the first formal accusation, and that someone will naturally have to be me - the protagonist!*

@SeaAb, I call for you to be the first one to be lynched. While I can't be 100% sure you are a dirty sulta infiltrator, there's a high chance at least one of the two culprits was vocal from the very start. This among other things makes you my prime suspect for now. What do you have to say for yourself, @SeaAb - if that is indeed your real name?!

*scientifically determined by that personality test we once did

I think we should lynch @mike89 first that whole thing with the I'm not sulta I'm not sulta is him trying to reverse psych us

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
I think we should lynch @mike89 first that whole thing with the I'm not sulta I'm not sulta is him trying to reverse psych us

We need a lynch that will shake things up, or else nobody will be exposed. @mike89 has been polite and non-confrontational (and asleep) since the beginning - lynching him would be too easy.

@SeaAb seems uninterested in defending himself. @IsaBells seems she'd rather lynch someone else now, in stark contrast to her earlier desire to attack @SeaAb.

What does the rest think?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
@Dr. Strangelove , @IsaBells launched the first accusation and that was against @SeaAb , he then accused her and from their, they both went on deflecting blame from each other and accusing the rest... yaskot 7ikm il 2az3ar...
I’m going to stop a garbage truck from offloading in. Burj hammoud...

But we ended up turning the page on the accusations, my investigative journalism have led me to believe that we are both thawra and it's @mike89 we need to focus all out attention on

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
We need a lynch that will shake things up, or else nobody will be exposed. @mike89 has been polite and non-confrontational (and asleep) since the beginning - lynching him would be too easy.

@SeaAb seems uninterested in defending himself. @IsaBells seems she'd rather lynch someone else now, in stark contrast to her earlier desire to attack @SeaAb.

What does the rest think?

@SeaAb and I made peace last night after a very confrontational first half. Mikey feels dishonest with all the I'm not thawra talk, granted he's polite and went to sleep but how do you trust someone whose first instinct is to deny

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
@SeaAb and I made peace last night after a very confrontational first half. Mikey feels dishonest with all the I'm not thawra talk, granted he's polite and went to sleep but how do you trust someone whose first instinct is to deny

I am not convinced. We need to target the ones taking initiative, or the ones trying to be clever. I'd like to hear what the others have to say.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I am not convinced. We need to target the ones taking initiative, or the ones trying to be clever. I'd like to hear what the others have to say.

Well then by your logic I have reason to suspect you're sulta since you were the first with the initiative to lynch someone

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
But we ended up turning the page on the accusations, my investigative journalism have led me to believe that we are both thawra and it's @mike89 we need to focus all out attention on

OK @IsaBells , I am now positive that you are sultah. 😁 I delivered valid points that I am working for the thawra and you still want to take me out. This shows that you just want to take thawra out. Soooo I plead to lynch you 🤔 or @SeaAb. 🤔

What do you guys think about the 4 votes to lynch idea of mine???? State yours positions!!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
OK @IsaBells , I am now positive that you are sultah. 😁 I delivered valid points that I am working for the thawra and you still want to take me out. This shows that you just want to take thawra out. Soooo I plead to lynch you 🤔 or @SeaAb. 🤔

What do you guys think about the 4 votes to lynch idea of mine???? State yours positions!!

Your 4 votes idea helps the sulta not the thawra... The dollar will reach 3000 while we're bickering 👀 I think we should all lynch you and get it over with

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Your 4 votes idea helps the sulta not the thawra... The dollar will reach 3000 while we're bickering 👀 I think we should all lynch you and get it over with

Ahaaa exposed! So we have the first sulta here 😂