• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Thawra Vs Sultah Mafia Game - Day Phase 1

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Ahaaa exposed! So we have the first sulta here 😂

No you don't. I'm investigating everyone it's my job, based on the few hints I got I have reason to suspect you're sulta since you told us you're thawra then ran to bed then the moment you come you back you decide to change the rules in your favour.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
First, I like how you directly changed the topic back to my behavior. Diverging from the argument I'm making.

Second. Having 2 sultahs between us, it is in the sultahs interest not to get to a consensus with this 5 to 1 vote. You are against changing this law, ergo you are sulta 😂

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
You're so desperate to stop us from lynching @SeaAb that you won't wait to kill me at night?
Why is that? Is it because you know you'd be next?

I'm not VTLing anyone until I hear what the others have to say. We need CONSENSUS.

So typical of a Lebanese politician to wait for a consensus 👀! Do you also require estisharat abel l estisharat?

VOTE TO LYNCH THE DOCTOR PEOPLE!

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hold on, I need to know who the sulta is exactly, because some of the sulta are actually thouwar and I don’t want to lynch them, haram m3atrin... if Bassil is part of the sulta then yes lynch him!!! Mberi7...!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Hold on, I need to know who the sulta is exactly, because some of the sulta are actually thouwar and I don’t want to lynch them, haram m3atrin... if Bassil is part of the sulta then yes lynch him!!! Mberi7...!

We don't know, bass I'm sure myso didn't include Samir geagea or jounblat or Hariri as double agents. I'm almost positive the doctor is bassil, lynch him

Hela hela hela hela ho @Dr. Strangelove baddna nekhlas menno

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
wow...that was fast. Are you sure? We can't afford to lynch a fellow thawraji by mistake.

Yes fadahto 👀 he's gebran bassil and he's completely exposed

Join me brother revolutionary and let's lynch him

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I am a bit thrown off by her hasty decision to lynch someone so fast. I'll wait to see what others think before i make up my mind.

Ya 3amme he's gebran bassil, I made my case we need to lynch him!

His talk is too political which says he has something to hide, he didn't explicitly deny being gebran bassil when I accused him, and he said he wants a consensus, that's right out of bassil's playbook

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Seems like nobody wants to declare who they want to take out and why. Except @IsaBells.

I made my case too. Regarding the 4 Vote instead of five. No tawafouki anymore. Chou 3am netkhabba ta7t l tawle? Anyone against that is sulta, ergo Bella, till now.
What about the rest?
@Muki , @Mistletos, @SeaAb , @Dr. Strangelove chou badkoun?

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Seems like nobody wants to declare who they want to take out and why. Except @IsaBells.

I made my case too. Regarding the 4 Vote instead of five. No tawafouki anymore. Chou 3am netkhabba ta7t l tawle? Anyone against that is sulta, ergo Bella, till now.
What about the rest?
@Muki , @Mistletos, @SeaAb , @Dr. Strangelove chou badkoun?

Honestly, I'm waiting for "ra2is el le3be" to clarify that point. 😛
And I've made it clear that I think we should lynch @SeaAb. I want to see what the people of the thawra have to say about it.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Honestly, I'm waiting for "ra2is el le3be" to clarify that point. 😛
And I've made it clear that I think we should lynch @SeaAb. I want to see what the people of the thawra have to say about it.
U don't consider urself as people of the thawra? 🤔

W ba3den u can state ur opinion nonetheless! Hek mna3rif inta Chou ra2yak