Thawra Vs Sultah Mafia Game - Day Phase 1

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
DP ends in about 10 hours.

If nobody collects five votes, day phase ends without a lynch.

If you really cared about our revolution you wouldn't turn this into a joke. We have a country to protect. Guys, i hope you're getting all this. Isabella is clearly trying to drive a wedge between us. Ntebho!!
lak rou7 !! wa7ad rekeeb mawjeh !! mitel el laz2a el sha3eb bi 2ellak sta2eel wou inta mlazza2 !! eh wallah ba3ed byetghayar @Jo wou inta ba3dak moderator
mou7taker fessed !!
Al sha3eb youreed iskat al SeaAb

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Ok everybody listen up. Listen very carefully! ?
I just got the information from the game master, that the sulta know each other! They got named in a group pm!

What does that mean?
Well, my dearest revolutionaries, it means that the voting system is clearly in favor of sulta! You will never get 1 of the sulta to vote against the other, since 4 votes aren't able to take one out, they are always safe! This is already a strong argument for my plea to change the voting system!

What say you? Who's in favor of changing the voting system? State your positions!!

@IsaBells is clearly against it - > she s sulta! ?

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
I just got the information from the game master, that the sulta know each other! They got named in a group pm!

What does that mean?
Well, my dearest revolutionaries, it means that the voting system is clearly in favor of sulta! You will never get 1 of the sulta to vote against the other, since 4 votes aren't able to take one out, they are always safe! This is already a strong argument for my plea to change the voting system!

What say you? Who's in favor of changing the voting system? State your positions!!

Remember that Sultah not voting against each other also exposes them.
So make sure to study alliances.
They might even vote against each other to remove suspicions and play along.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Remember that Sultah not voting against each other also exposes them.
So make sure to study alliances.
They might even vote against each other to remove suspicions and play along.
No it doesn't make sense. As long as they don't agree to take out each other, ma7adan fi layoun. How can they be brought down Laken?

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
The Thawra woke up in the morning with muddy footprints all over their meetings room. Are the Sultah up to something?
4 Thawra - 2 Sultah.

Players:

Muki
Isabella
mistletos
LoveBomb
Mike
SeaAb

Day ends 5pm, Dec 3 (Canada Mountain time - Calgary) or by lynch.

Player who gets 5/5 votes gets lynched.

To lynch, do VTL <Name> (Make sure it is bold for me to see).

Correction: It should actually be 4/4 votes.

Currently:

StrangeLove: 1/4

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

What does that mean?

No I'm against making it easier for the ruling minority I'm revolutionary through and through I'm also the only one leading any investigations around here while ento 3am tetkhabbato.

Follow the thread I reached the conclusion that strangelove is gebran bassil, that makes him sulta vote him out! Also I literally attacked everyone in this thread, I'm not sulta by your logic :p

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
No I'm against making it easier for the ruling minority I'm revolutionary through and through I'm also the only one leading any investigations around here while ento 3am tetkhabbato.

Follow the thread I reached the conclusion that strangelove is gebran bassil, that makes him sulta vote him out! Also I literally attacked everyone in this thread, I'm not sulta by your logic :p

Hmmm I don't get ur point. The 5/5 rule is clearly a huge advantage of the sulta. The 4/4 rule is making it fair and therefore not easier but harder for sulta.

Anyway, I don't mind keeping you in the game for this round. As long as u deliver ur sulta friend to be lynched ?

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Gut feeling says Isabella is sultah trying to cause confusion and point fingers everywhere. Her back and forth with SeaAb yesterday looked like manufactured argument and their "making up" even more so. And she's currently attacking the guy whom I think is most likely townie, aka Dr. Strangelove.

SeaAb's hands off "sit back and relax" approach is suspicious.

I got nothing on Mike/walidos yet.

I am going to VTL: Isabella for now.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Ok, one additional thing to push for and keep in mind!

We have to decide before going to sleep. In case we risk not voting through tonight and we get to the situation to not having decided, we would have lost the initiative. Tomorrow we are sure that one tharwa is going to get killed, most probably me in that case. And sulta would be extremely close to winning.

Here is my idea to push this through:
Please come forth and throw you nominations in the ring as a ranking of players.
Player 1 is the candidate who you are most inclined to vote for-> gets 5 points
Player 2 is the candidate who you are second most inclined to vote for - > gets 3 points
Player 3 is the candidate who you are third most inclined to vote for - > gets 2 points
Player 4 is the candidate who you are forth most inclined to vote for - > gets 1 point
Player 5 is the candidate who you are least inclined to vote for - > gets 0 points

After everybody voted, we will count the points. The player with the most points would be our designate to lynch. After that the rest 5 (the to be lynched wouldn't want expected to vote for himself) would vote for the winner.

I repeat:
It's important to decide soon. So here is another proposal:

Additionally, all players are expected to post their online time tonight. When they are expected to log out. Hek mna3rif adde 3enna wa2et nnassi2. Please in beirut time, to keep it simple.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
VTL: Isabella

I accused @SeaAb to get a reaction from someone. That reaction came from you, @IsaBells. It's not ideal that some players have been mostly silent, but I have to make a move now before it's too late.

@mike89 cannot be sulta. His admirable initiative is proof enough. It doesn't have to be that complicated Mike. We just need to hear what everyone has to say.

Everyone who hasn't yet, now's the time to speak up.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Ok, one additional thing to push for and keep in mind!

We have to decide before going to sleep. In case we risk not voting through tonight and we get to the situation to not having decided, we would have lost the initiative. Tomorrow we are sure that one tharwa is going to get killed, most probably me in that case. And sulta would be extremely close to winning.

Here is my idea to push this through:
Please come forth and throw you nominations in the ring as a ranking of players.
Player 1 is the candidate who you are most inclined to vote for-> gets 5 points
Player 2 is the candidate who you are second most inclined to vote for - > gets 3 points
Player 3 is the candidate who you are third most inclined to vote for - > gets 2 points
Player 4 is the candidate who you are forth most inclined to vote for - > gets 1 point
Player 5 is the candidate who you are least inclined to vote for - > gets 0 points

After everybody voted, we will count the points. The player with the most points would be our designate to lynch. After that the rest 5 (the to be lynched wouldn't want expected to vote for himself) would vote for the winner.

I repeat:
It's important to decide soon. So here is another proposal:

Additionally, all players are expected to post their online time tonight. When they are expected to log out. Hek mna3rif adde 3enna wa2et nnassi2. Please in beirut time, to keep it simple.

To kick it off, here is my part.

IsaBells 5
SeaAb 3
Dr strange 2
Walidos 1
Muki 0

Staying on till about 24:00.