Thawra Vs Sultah Mafia Game - Day Phase 1

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
VTL: Isabella

I accused @SeaAb to get a reaction from someone. That reaction came from you, @IsaBells. It's not ideal that some players have been mostly silent, but I have to make a move now before it's too late.

@mike89 cannot be sulta. His admirable initiative is proof enough. It doesn't have to be that complicated Mike. We just need to hear what everyone has to say.

Everyone who hasn't yet, now's the time to speak up.
Yeah, Isabella has been acting shady from the get go. I think you and Muki are onto something here. We need to protect our revolution from the sulta traitors - VTL: Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
To kick it off, here is my part.

IsaBells 5
SeaAb 3
Dr strange 2
Walidos 1
Muki 0

Staying on till about 24:00.
VTL: Isabella

I accused @SeaAb to get a reaction from someone. That reaction came from you, @IsaBells. It's not ideal that some players have been mostly silent, but I have to make a move now before it's too late.

@mike89 cannot be sulta. His admirable initiative is proof enough. It doesn't have to be that complicated Mike. We just need to hear what everyone has to say.

Everyone who hasn't yet, now's the time to speak up.
Gut feeling says Isabella is sultah trying to cause confusion and point fingers everywhere. Her back and forth with SeaAb yesterday looked like manufactured argument and their "making up" even more so. And she's currently attacking the guy whom I think is most likely townie, aka Dr. Strangelove.

SeaAb's hands off "sit back and relax" approach is suspicious.

I got nothing on Mike/walidos yet.

I am going to VTL: Isabella for now.

This is not right. I'm basing my accusations of the doctor based on concrete evidence... You are basing yours on nothing other than my accusations of him, only one who is escaping any blame so far is @Mistletos but I am positive that the doctor is gebran bassil and he's pointing the finger elsewhere to escape his lynching. Anyway do what you guys must but I'm telling you right now if you do target me you are targeting the wrong person

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Day Phase ends. Isabella is lynched. But she is Thawra. He role would be revealed in next DP.

(I also might bring her in as a replacement if someone is AFK).

Isabella: 4/4

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Night Phase is 24 hours, ending tomorrow 1Pm Calgary Time. Unless everyone submits their role / inaction if he has any role.

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Whyyy? How would it be an advantage to the solta? It was the best argument to try to uncover the sulta

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Whyyy? How would it be an advantage to the solta? It was the best argument to try to uncover the sulta

Thread is closed. You can't discuss the game.

Day has ended, you should be about to go to sleep.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And can you please give the timings vs. Beirut massalan? Calgary Hayde josh zabta!