• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Israel The Arab-Israeli conflict: Is Israel the victim?

Who is the real culprit in the Arab-Israeli conflict:

• Israel

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Arab countries, for refusing to adopt the UN's partition plan

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The British mandate's policies

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Thx for making my point, rich people from europe bought land and told people who liv there to get gtfo and then asked to get more land in the partition plan itjout even paying for it ??

They were there since the midfle ages by the billions ??
I didn't know the Yemenite Jews who settled in Siloam in 1881 were "rich"... I'm learning new stuff every day here! ?️‍♂

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I didn't know the Yemenite Jews who settled in Siloam in 1881 were "rich"... I'm learning new stuff every day here! ?️‍♂
    Weaksauce zomg

So so yemenites one day just decided to pack and go? No ideological organization was there to help? ??

Am so sorry i meant to say philanthropists

4437C3E2-3933-4052-9A5B-5ACA8939229E.jpeg

Next

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Weaksauce zomg

So so yemenites one day just decided to pack and go? No ideological organization was there to help? ??

View attachment 13198

Next
    Well that's one thing about us, we tend to stick together. You should watch and learn from this in Lebanon instead of always being at each other's throats ;)

Either way, since you have an issue with Jerusalem being a Jewish city, I have a simple challenge for you...

My paternal ancestors are Cohanim, according to Jewish tradition we are descended from Moses' brother Aaron. They were the priests in the temple in Jerusalem for more than a thousand years. Starting from the Hasmonean period they stood at the top of Jewish society in much the same way Samaritan cohanim do today... This status has been seriously transmited 2aba 3an jadd for ~3,000 years. If you're expecting me to reconsider the fact that Jerusalem really is the most Jewish city on earth, here's what you have to do: You find me a single non-Jew, doesn't even have to be a balistinian, just one non-Jew with a connection that is more profound to that city than the one I just told you of.

Good luck, you're gonna need lots of it ;)

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Weaksauce zomg

View attachment 13198

Next

The real question is why would Yemenite Jews feel the need to 'just pack and go', with help or not?

If you read the history of Yemenite Jews, they were probably the most persecuted Jews in the Muslim world. No wonder they were among the first ones to make Aliyah.

Also, Sephardic and Mizrahim Jews made up 80% of the Israeli population until the fall of the Soviet Union, when Jews were finally allowed to migrate. if the Askhenazi founders of Israel were so racist as you claimed they would've never allowed them let alone the Ethiopian Jews.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The real question is why would Yemenite Jews feel the need to 'just pack and go', with help or not?

If you read the history of Yemenite Jews, they were probably the most persecuted Jews in the Muslim world. No wonder they were among the first ones to make Aliyah.

Also, Sephardic and Mizrahim Jews made up 80% of the Israeli population until the fall of the Soviet Union, when Jews were finally allowed to migrate. if the Askhenazi founders of Israel were so racist as you claimed they would've never allowed them let alone the Ethiopian Jews.
    Plz before u reply none-sense to my post at least read what was written.
    Inter-jewish racism is not of my concern nor the issue of the thread.

The thread is about the legitimacy of the jewish state and if the arabs were right to oppose the partition plan as it was forced onto them

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well that's one thing about us, we tend to stick together. You should watch and learn from this in Lebanon instead of always being at each other's throats ;)

Either way, since you have an issue with Jerusalem being a Jewish city, I have a simple challenge for you...

My paternal ancestors are Cohanim, according to Jewish tradition we are descended from Moses' brother Aaron. They were the priests in the temple in Jerusalem for more than a thousand years. Starting from the Hasmonean period they stood at the top of Jewish society in much the same way Samaritan cohanim do today... This status has been seriously transmited 2aba 3an jadd for ~3,000 years. If you're expecting me to reconsider the fact that Jerusalem really is the most Jewish city on earth, here's what you have to do: You find me a single non-Jew, doesn't even have to be a balistinian, just one non-Jew with a connection that is more profound to that city than the one I just told you of.

Good luck, you're gonna need lots of it ;)
    Nice emotional tirade, but emotions dont legitimize land grabs and uprooting of people, nor is it the subject of this thread.
    The subject is pretty clear and its about the arab pov if they were right to refuse being stripped of their land for bogus.

Now i have already posted a snippet of old Ben’s policy and his ultimate goal: force the idea until the indigenous are too tired to fight back.

In all honesty, how close do you feel to Aaron brother of moses? :D

Who needs luck when I have the power of god an and anime by my side

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

That's the problem with Arabs. You'd think their thirst for Jewish blood would have subsided after they expelled Jews from their countries, but no they had to come after them in Israel, too. Bunch of []. Their countries are ruled by Shariah law and autocratic dictators, and yet they have the audacity to lecture Israel about human rights and international laws.

How the Lebanese are so brainwashed to buy into Jarab propaganda is beyond me.

Israel is the only beacon of freedom and civilization in this part of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Plz before u reply none-sense to my post at least read what was written.
    Inter-jewish racism is not of my concern nor the issue of the thread.

The thread is about the legitimacy of the jewish state and if the arabs were right to oppose the partition plan as it was forced onto them

And I've already answered it: it's as legitimate as it possibly can be.

The real question is why non-Palestinian Arabs felt entitled to Palestine and told the Palestinian Arabs to leave so they could bomb Jews to the sea.

Maybe if the Arabs from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia minded their own businesses there would be a Palestinian State today peacefully coexisting alongside Israel. We'll never know now.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Nice emotional tirade, but emotions dont legitimize land grabs and uprooting of people, nor is it the subject of this thread.
    The subject is pretty clear and its about the arab pov if they were right to refuse being stripped of their land for bogus.

Now i have already posted a snippet of old Ben’s policy and his ultimate goal: force the idea until the indigenous are too tired to fight back.

In all honesty, how close do you feel to Aaron brother of moses? :D

Who needs luck when I have the power of god an and anime by my side
    A simple "don't confuse me with facts" would've sufficed :cigar:

And btw, what I am talking about is anything but bogus, Cohanim are a real thing, I didn't just make this up. Twice a year (Pesah & Sukkot), Cohanim gather at the kotel to deliver the priestly blessing much like their ancestors did in the Temple:

That's the problem with Arabs. You'd think their thirst for Jewish blood would have subsided after they expelled Jews from their countries, but no they had to come after them in Israel, too. Bunch of sand niggers. Their countries are ruled by Shariah law and autocratic dictators, and yet they have the audacity to lecture Israel about human rights and international laws.

Israel is the only beacon of freedom and civilization in this part of the world.
    It's proof that unlike what the /pol/aks claim, "Jewish behaviour" is not the cause of antisemitism. You have countries like Algeria which are Judenfrei where the antisemitism is simply hysterical:

bas Israel is an "apartheid state" so it's totally OK yo ?

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    A simple "don't confuse me with facts" would've sufficed :cigar:

And btw, what I am talking about is anything but bogus, Cohanim are a real thing, I didn't just make this up. Twice a year (Pesah & Sukkot), Cohanim gather at the kotel to deliver the priestly blessing much like their ancestors did in the Temple:

It's proof that unlike what the /pol/aks claim, "Jewish behaviour" is not the cause of antisemitism. You have countries like Algeria which are Judenfrei where the antisemitism is simply hysterical:

bas Israel is an "apartheid state" so it's totally OK yo ?
    Hur durr muh judaism??

Am telling you again, i dont buy your emotional crap, the palestinians dont buy it either.
    The only thing they know is that a rich western ideological organization proposed to take 56% of their land because their fairy in the sky told hem they could.

Now on that premise this discussion starts. Do you need more help to focus on the premise?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Which part of "derives from polytheism" are your struggling with?
    The guy who cant see sarcasm after it repeatedly hits him in the face on a daily basis is lecturing me about struggling with understanding concepts ??

Hory shiet i must’ve really hit a nerve in this thread ??

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's the problem with Arabs. You'd think their thirst for Jewish blood would have subsided after they expelled Jews from their countries, but no they had to come after them in Israel, too. Bunch of []. Their countries are ruled by Shariah law and autocratic dictators, and yet they have the audacity to lecture Israel about human rights and international laws.

Man i hope u started packing your stuff from the living room and the kitchen and the masterbedroom, chtaret ticket w wasil bokra 3achiye ??

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hur durr muh judaism??

Am telling you again, i dont buy your emotional crap, the palestinians dont buy it either.
    The only thing they know is that a rich western ideological organization proposed to take 56% of their land because their fairy in the sky told hem they could.

Now on that premise this discussion starts. Do you need more help to focus on the premise?
    Following your logic, Lebanon has no right to exist either, because it annexed parts that were historically part of Syria not Mount Lebanon.
    If Arabs weren't happy with the 56% partition plan, why did they expel Jews from their countries to begin with?
    They've been persecuting them for years, treating them as inferiors, and expelling them from their homes, and then wonder why Jews are demanding their own state?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Following your logic, Lebanon has no right to exist either, because it annexed parts that were historically part of Syria not Mount Lebanon.
    If Arabs weren't happy with the 56% partition plan, why did they expel Jews from their countries to begin with?
    They've been persecuting them for years, treating them as inferiors, and expelling them from their homes, and then wonder why Jews are demanding their own state?
    Its like talking to a wall..
    dude go read a history book plz am begging you, until then lets discuss how scientific theories are not real just theories.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The guy who cant see sarcasm after it repeatedly hits him in the face on a daily basis is lecturing me about struggling with understanding concepts ??

Hory shiet i must’ve really hit a nerve in this thread ??
    Do not try to weasel out with your "sarcasm".

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Its like talking to a wall..
    dude go read a history book plz am begging you, until then lets discuss how scientific theories are not real just theories.
    So you don't agree with Gibran Bassil that Israel has right to live in security?