• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Israel The Arab-Israeli conflict: Is Israel the victim?

Who is the real culprit in the Arab-Israeli conflict:

• Israel

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Arab countries, for refusing to adopt the UN's partition plan

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The British mandate's policies

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Hur durr muh judaism??

Am telling you again, i dont buy your emotional crap, the palestinians dont buy it either.
The only thing they know is that a rich western ideological organization proposed to take 56% of their land because their fairy in the sky told hem they could.

Now on that premise this discussion starts. Do you need more help to focus on the premise?
Couldn't care less whether you "bought it" or not sweetheart. I'm just telling you how things work. I understand the balistinians & the jarabs, I know they seriously think they own the place and that they see the Jews as intruders. The problem is they don't understand Jews see them the same way, and unlike them, actually have the facts on their side. That's why you're at a loss for words right now.

I respect them, there is no racism of low expectations with me, I believe them when they say they want "falas6in mnel ba7ri ila el nahri" and that's why I think Israel should throw them out to prevent that delusion from growing... Which is going to happen anyway if they keep knifing old people in the streets and blowing themselves up in public transport. Once this is done, all Israel has to do is wait for a few hundred years and by your own admission, they'll have lost the right to any "7a2 el 3awdeh" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Couldn't care less whether you "bought it" or not sweetheart. I'm just telling you how things work. I understand the balistinians & the jarabs, I know they seriously think they own the place and that they see the Jews as intruders. The problem is they don't understand Jews see them the same way, and unlike them, actually have the facts on their side. That's why you're at a loss for words right now.

I respect them, there is no racism of low expectations with me, I believe them when they say they want "falas6in mnel ba7ri ila el nahri" and that's why I think Israel should throw them out to prevent that delusion from growing... Which is going to happen anyway if they keep knifing old people in the streets and blowing themselves up in public transport. Once this is done, all Israel has to do is wait for a few hundred years and by your own admission, they'll have lost the right to any "7a2 el 3awdeh" ;)
    May yahwe light your way and fill your delusions with holy scriptures and land deeds to entertain you for the coming hundred year.
    In the meantime go look at some gene samples and preach genetic superiority ?