The Arab Spring, The Great Revolution That Won't Die!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Was the Arab Spring Worth It?

I know most of your answer to the question above, specially in this forum who is very much anti Arab or their uprising against tyranny out of fear of the outcome..

But put all that aside many ppl are still longing and are nostalgic to the 2011, to "The Arab Spring" .. a dream for many that wont die!

Whether it was worth it with all that happened and still happening after 2011 is the wrong question to ask here!
Because apparently and clearly the people of this region are still rising up even after seeing what happened in Syria, Egypt Yemen, Libya etc.

So the question to ask here.. why are ppl still calling for change let it be from Khartoum, to Al-Jazaʾir to Baghdad to Beirut!

We all know, heard and saw the negative outcomes/impact of the "Arab Spring" but what about the positive outcomes that rarely anybody talks about?
What are the positive sides of this great uprising despite all its bad and destructive international interference?

Don't you think that "The Arab Spring" in history will be remembered as a great revolution and a new chapter for the region and the Arab world?!
Because one thing you can not take from "the Arab Spring" that it was an actual revolution!

Clearly "the Arab Spring" is still alive and can not die because with any tyrant rule that comes and goes the natural answer will always be revolt!
Expecting to win this war against tyranny peacefully is naive if you ask me.. there is nothing peaceful about tyranny and what happened since 2011 is because of puppet terror regimes not because it is the fault of the "Arab Spring" like many would love to tell you!

There were for sure many wrongs from "The Arab Spring" but revolting against the puppet regimes and against injustice was never one of them!!
Hopefully there is no running away from the spring.. eventually it will arrive sooner or later!

The Arab Spring for sure have changed something in us all and will continue to do so!

So let me end it with this Ultras revolutionaries song and remember the great an beautiful year of 2011!

...اه يا مجلس يا ابن الحرام

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

I don’t think the Revolts had much to do with ending tyranny. The main impetus was a desire for better economic living. For example, although Egypt has Sisi, Egyptians still like him because of the extensive economic projects that his government has been executing.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Do you realy believe arab spring was worth it ? .
    Just by looking at how the arab populations are suffering (even more then before the "spring" ) i say bof bof .
    From lybia , tunis ,algeria ...irak , syria ,....Lebanon ....realy do you still believe the whole region is better and the arab people are living in florishing situation? An jad ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Do you realy believe arab spring was worth it ? .
    Just by looking at how the arab populations are suffering (even more then before the "spring" ) i say bof bof .
    From lybia , tunis ,algeria ...irak , syria ,....Lebanon ....realy do you still believe the whole region is better and the arab people are living in florishing situation? An jad ?
    You cannot change centuries of neglect in five minutes, people's mentality needs to change and for that you most likely would need new generation to grow into power.

Think of it as if Moses was walking Jews in desert for 40 years to make sure that generation of slaves dies out.