The art of Love

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

I love you wherever you are, I love you however you are. I love you for you, and I love how you make me love you.
My heart seems to beat only for you, my whole existence is centered on the fact of you being there.
How do I explain what many failed to do? How do I convey to you what goes in the deepest of me for even the slightest thought of you? Who am I to pretend to understand what you have done to the singular entity that is me?

All I know is I feel good loving you, I feel whole, I feel complete, I feel alive, I feel secure, I feel wanted, I feel happiness as it is meant to be, I feel closer to God for he created you, I feel a joy that translate to a simple smile that people fail to understand, I feel you within me and me finally complete because of you.
They fail to understand my happiness for they don't know about you.
Their thoughts go to materialistic possessions failing to see the almost spiritual peace that you have given me.
Go to bed and sleep my little one, there's always one person out there thinking of you. There will always be me looking over you.
There will always be one who will not judge you, change you, leave you, betray you, and stop loving you for being you.
I'm always here my love; your thoughts are mine as is your pain and joy.
I'm here watching you grow to become what you want, what you dream, what you deserve to be.
I'll be watching and waiting.
I'll be hoping and dreaming.
I'll be thinking and feeling.
I'll be awaiting you to blossom to the most beautiful being humanity ever incepted.

I'll love you, always for who you are, always for what your love have made me become.
I am also a better person because of you......

• Advertisement
  • Abufijli

Abufijli

I love you too...

I knew the feeling was mutual.

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    I love you wherever you are, I love you however you are. I love you for you, and I love how you make me love you.
    My heart seems to beat only for you, my whole existence is centered on the fact of you being there.
    How do I explain what many failed to do? How do I convey to you what goes in the deepest of me for even the slightest thought of you? Who am I to pretend to understand what you have done to the singular entity that is me?

All I know is I feel good loving you, I feel whole, I feel complete, I feel alive, I feel secure, I feel wanted, I feel happiness as it is meant to be, I feel closer to God for he created you, I feel a joy that translate to a simple smile that people fail to understand, I feel you within me and me finally complete because of you.
    Their thoughts go to materialistic possessions failing to see the almost spiritual peace that you have given me.
    Go to bed and sleep my little one, there's always one person out there thinking of you. There will always be me looking over you.
    There will always be one who will not judge you, change you, leave you, betray you, and stop loving you for being you.
    I'm here watching you grow to become what you want, what you dream, what you deserve to be.
    I'll be awaiting you to blossom to the most beautiful being humanity ever incepted.

I'll love you, always for who you are, always for what your love have made me become.
    Sounds like fatherly love 4U2IMI8 :)... Sweet and sincere :)

Kakou

Kakou

Lucky her/him... Lucky you!!

I love you too because you have all of this love in you:smile: !! ... and because you are a member here:wink: !!

With all of my love...

Fakhr eddine 1618

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member
    Here we go again and again

You people, you really believe in Love ????

Faithful

Faithful

4U2IMI8, Do you have a brother ???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice words, how romantic you are :smile: . Niyela fik :thumbup: and i hope she is feeling the same :smile:

D

DL

Wlak shou hayda kello?! Kalem 7elo kteer! :thumbup:

Hey! can I use what your wrote to impress someone and sweep her off her feer? :wink:

PS: I will add the following: "I love you because you complete me" AND "I love you because you fill a gap in my soul I never knew existed"

Xena

Xena

awww shou 7elloo!!
    how come you are all romantic!!! (bon 4U2IMI8 & DL)
    :crying:
    how come i never hear such things from my bf :crying: ...well i do hear similar things, but not that intense..:crying:...when i asked him once why he loves me...one of the reasons was because i'm mahbouleh!! (you don't want to hear the other reasons...trust me!!)...what a romantic way to answer!..but then again i don't say romantic words either...
    we're more romantic in the way we act and not in the way we talk to each other!
    here's a question to everyone, i'm very curious to know if you guys actually are that romantic in real life...do you usually say words like you're my ..i don't know... sunshine or whatever (<-my extreem lack of romance)? how do you usually show your love?

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Here we go again and again

You people, you really believe in Love ????
    well let me tell you this wherever there is Love there is wealth and success .
    now it is up to you to define wealth and success !:wink:

PS: I will add the following: "I love you because you complete me" AND "I love you because you fill a gap in my soul I never knew existed"
    wow Ya DL chou hal romantisme hayda ??? just use this sentence and i bet you will be her king of heart ! :)

4U2IM18 LET LOVE SPREAD ITS WINGS fi a7la menno ??? :) :)

Stella

Stella

awww shou 7elloo!!
    how come i never hear such things from my bf :crying: ...well i do hear similar things, but not that intense..:crying:...when i asked him once why he loves me...one of the reasons was because i'm mahbouleh!! (you don't want to hear the other reasons...trust me!!)...what a romantic way to answer!..but then again i don't say romantic words either...
    we're more romantic in the way we act and not in the way we talk to each other!
    here's a question to everyone, i'm very curious to know if you guys actually are that romantic in real life...do you usually say words like you're my ..i don't know... sunshine or whatever (<-my extreem lack of romance)? how do you usually show your love?

Xena,

If your bf loves you truly dont worry about that he is not that show off with romanticism.
    As you said, you do show each others your love in your own way.

Well it can be nice if a guy tells romantic phrases, and poetic praises for you, and also brings flower, you know acting like a hero lover on white horse. But not always this is the most honest face of love, it can be well superficial and just a mere a drama which is nice to play. Of course sy. can be nevertheless deep and hero lover at the same time, but arent they too much after a time?

If theres a sincere love then no need to proove it every moment either with big words or gifts. Occassionally however it is very nice. I am sure everybody likes lil surprises, gifts and flowers now and then as a mere sign of paying attention, but it can not substitue any deep feelings what you can show to the other in the most simplest and humble way. Those are just extras.

ps: many guys tend to fall into the trap though, not paying enough attention to their gfs after a time, well this leads to future fights etc.... so to avoid it, be nice and kind to your gfs, and dont make them feel they are left behind.

Faithful

Faithful

awww shou 7elloo!!
    how come i never hear such things from my bf :crying: ...well i do hear similar things, but not that intense..:crying:...when i asked him once why he loves me...one of the reasons was because i'm mahbouleh!! (you don't want to hear the other reasons...trust me!!)...what a romantic way to answer!..?
    Xena waw your boyfriend is sooooo romantic :thumbup: , don't worry howi sebi2 3assro bil ghazal :wink: :biggrin: , this is the new way of romantism :tongue:

Ba3den, words are never enough to prove your love. Acting is much better w more convincing.

Xena

Xena

Xena,

If your bf loves you truly dont worry about that he is not that show off with romanticism.

Well it can be nice if a guy tells romantic phrases, and poetic praises for you, and also brings flower, you know acting like a hero lover on white horse. But not always this is the most honest face of love, it can be well superficial and just a mere a drama which is nice to play. Of course sy. can be nevertheless deep and hero lover at the same time, but arent they too much after a time?

If theres a sincere love then no need to proove it every moment either with big words or gifts. Occassionally however it is very nice. I am sure everybody likes lil surprised, gifts and flowers now and then as a mere sign of paying attention, but it can not substitue any deep feelings what you can show to the other in the most simplest and humble way. Those are just extras.
    Exactly!! i agree with you!
    i know he loves me... w i know he has a huge lack of romance :p bass to say the truth i prefer his way rather than to be praised the whole time!
    (i'm not saying he doesn't use words of love, like love you + our lebanese version of darling, honey, sweet heart blablaa... actually if he uses my name to call me i know he's pissed off :biggrin:) i'm talking about those huge romantic poems, and expressing deep feelings etc...

my question is does it really happen in real life?
    what about you Stella, does your bf tell you about his deeeeeepp feelings and how you make him feel etc... and do you do it?

it would be nice to hear those things once in a while (once a year maybe), but not very frequently!!

YES...i LOVE surprises.... specially when you come back home tired, and not really expecting anything...and BOOM..a gift is waiting for you! along with a nice dinner!! aahhh makes you fall in love again, and again!!!

Xena waw your boyfriend is sooooo romantic :thumbup: , don't worry howi sebi2 3assro bil ghazal :wink: :biggrin: , this is the new way of romantism :tongue:

Ba3den, words are never enough to prove your love. Acting is much better w more convincing.
    loool eh he has his own special way, that i had to get used to :p
    like if i say something funny,,,he laughs and say l3ama shou majdoubeh !! lool

true, behavior is much better than words!!
    (l7akeh ma3leh jemrok...english version for Stella : talk is cheap!

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Xena,

If theres a sincere love then no need to proove it every moment either with big words or gifts. Occassionally however it is very nice. I am sure everybody likes lil surprises, gifts and flowers now and then as a mere sign of paying attention, but it can not substitue any deep feelings what you can show to the other in the most simplest and humble way. Those are just extras.

ps: many guys tend to fall into the trap though, not paying enough attention to their gfs after a time, well this leads to future fights etc.... so to avoid it, be nice and kind to your gfs, and dont make them feel they are left behind.
    flowers are good and romantic .... :wink:
    Gifts are too (specialy diamonds...LOL... ) :devil2:
    poems are fine if he know how to write poems not copy them :sneaky2:

but my favousite will be when in unexpected moment (dancing hard rock , during a cremonial dinner with lots of ppl at our table ,or during a business meeting ...) he just get close and whisper in my ear :"I LOVE YOU" .

Order

Order

as this thread title is I love you
    i have a problem i think : i can't say to a girl i love you :redface: it's just like too hard. ano every time my gf asks me if i love her i just try to change the subject or say that she counts a lot to me.
    Are their any other people like me out their .... i mean i love you word is too strong to be said to all the girls with who we go out and maybe one or two persons may deserve it. do you all say i love you to all the persons with who you go out ? ?
    i know it's just a word and it talk is cheap :) bass i love you is priceless i think

Stella

Stella

Exactly!! i agree with you!
    i know he loves me... w i know he has a huge lack of romance :p bass to say the truth i prefer his way rather than to be praised the whole time!
    (i'm not saying he doesn't use words of love, like love you + our lebanese version of darling, honey, sweet heart blablaa... actually if he uses my name to call me i know he's pissed off :biggrin:) i'm talking about those huge romantic poems, and expressing deep feelings etc...

my question is does it really happen in real life?
    what about you Stella, does your bf tell you about his deeeeeepp feelings and how you make him feel etc... and do you do it?

it would be nice to hear those things once in a while (once a year maybe), but not very frequently!!

YES...i LOVE surprises.... specially when you come back home tired, and not really expecting anything...and BOOM..a gift is waiting for you! along with a nice dinner!! aahhh makes you fall in love again, and again!!!
    Thats soo cute!:))

I think we can tell when a guy loves us seriously, and its ok if he is not that romantic, as long as he pays attention though, and thats the important.

hmm my bf is rather romantic, though not telling me Shakespeare love sonettes:D but he always let me feel how much he loves me:wink:

and LOL you are sooo right abt calling each others on our real names, it means rather we are pissed off or deadly serious:D

Coralie you are right, flowers are very nice but arent they just extra and not something necessary? I mean my bf doesnt need to bring flowers to show me how much he adores me:wink:

Kakou

Kakou

i have a problem i think : i can't say to a girl i love you :redface: it's just like too hard. ano every time my gf asks me if i love her i just try to change the subject or say that she counts a lot to me.
    Are their any other people like me out their .... i mean i love you word is too strong to be said to all the girls with who we go out and maybe one or two persons may deserve it. do you all say i love you to all the persons with who you go out ? ?
    i know it's just a word and it talk is cheap :) bass i love you is priceless i think

You are 100% right!... and normal! It's because you really care about Love and others' and your feelings, that you don't say it easily! You have to be sure before saying it! So wait!! When you'll really love, you'll find yourself saying it with no problem and she'll ask you to stop:rolleyes: (not really) bass anno (here, I'm talking just like you!!)!!
    Yalla Courage... Pas de dépression!!

Stella

Stella

It means then you want to say it only when you do feel that way, and its good:)

But to tell you honestly, if the girl keeps asking you whether you love her, it means that she feels insecure about herself and abt you too. Seems like its not love, neither from you, neither from her. /does she keep saying she loves you?/

Real love is not possessive or demanding, that comes naturally.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Coralie you are right, flowers are very nice but arent they just extra and not something necessary? I mean my bf doesnt need to bring flowers to show me how much he adores me:wink:
    of course its is an extra but we do love extras from time to time dont we ??? :wink:
    he does nt have to bring flowers to show me his Love (i prefer to keep adoration for God ) but it is always a nice nice gesture i hav a garden full of roses and other kind of flowers but when HE offers me roses or other it is realy as if i never saw roses or flowers before because they mean something different they come with a message of tenderness affection and love thats all !!!!

That Love you speak of is one of impurity

Love Allah the One and Almighty and thy shall not worry about anything else.
    God is Love , Love can never be impure !

dont spoil the mood of the members with your poisened posts please ! thank you !