The art of Love

lebluv

lebluv

u all love the lebanese way...it is really unique...
u made me feel poetic ..i want to address "HER MAJISTY" if i may...

7 years with you..i never felt exhuasted...
7 years with you ..i never felt less attracted...
7 years with you i always wanted more of you...
7 years and you my beloved girl living in my beloved country and most the time i am away...how could i suffer that much..and survive that suffering..away from you and my sea in lebanon...how could i survive and stay alive ..if u asked...
i live for a hope to hear that word once more from you..." i love you"..the millionth i love u
u tell me u cant look at the sea for he is full of sorrow without me...
i tell you i cant look myself in the mirror cuz am a sea of sorrow without u..

dont tell how my shape would be now haha..cheers

• Advertisement
  • D

DL

wow Ya DL chou hal romantisme hayda ??? just use this sentence and i bet you will be her king of heart ! :)
    Eh Cora, fi kteer maweheb mkhabeyeh...

There is still some that I would like to share:

"I am totally addicted to you!"

"When you mention my name, it is like sweet music to my ears even though I cant hear it yet - but I can feel it"

"If I look right, you are there - if I look left, you are there... So, I close my eyes to really see you"

Kakou

Kakou

"When you mention my name, it is like sweet music to my ears even though I cant hear it yet - but I can feel it"

"If I look right, you are there - if I look left, you are there... So, I close my eyes to really see you"

Allah! Allah!!:thumbup:

I love... not you but what you're saying here:rolleyes: !!
    Why my husband is never connected to lfpm.org:redface: ??

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member

DL le romantisme PERSONIFIE !!!!!! aya mawehib mkhebeyeh aya ballout you'r the genius of romantisme :biggrin: ya sabaya watch out :devil2:

thanks God man like you still exist !!!!! :angel:

Abufijli

Abufijli

I do not believe in using these words to express my love. I have my ways of doing it, like:

Yallah get up and iron my clothes now!

This food you made tastes horrible.

Yes you are fat.

NO, the toilet seat stays up, you want it down you have hands use them.

That ncie expensive gift she buys goes straight into the rubbish bin.

Girls love that stuff, they can not resist this type of romantic treatment.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    I do not believe in using these words to express my love. I have my ways of doing it, like:

Yes you are fat.

ya haram i pity the woman living with "romantic love" .:gun_bandana: :sneaky2:

D

DL

ya haram i pity the woman living with "romantic love" .:gun_bandana: :sneaky2:
    Cora,

Hayda manno "romantic love" .. Hayda "Fijli love".. And to be more exact, hayda "Love byesswa Fijli"... :biggrin:

Abufijli

Abufijli

DL and coralie,

I'm glad you both like my approach, you should both try it, it never fails!! :biggrin:

Stella

Stella

Yes you are fat.

Ok we got the message, your gf is being tough on you:wink:

She makes you do housework, cook, iron etc...you always have to fold back the toilet seat, or you will get the big drama again which is not worth so you rather fold back like a good boy, you have to buy her nice expensive stuffs God shes demanding (diamonds?).....

Yeah Fijli, understandable that your upset, and you are loosing your sense of love, need a break?

Abufijli

Abufijli

Ok we got the message, your gf is being tough on you:wink:

She makes you do housework, cook, iron etc...you always have to fold back the toilet seat, or you will get the big drama again which is not worth so you rather fold back like a good boy, you have to buy her nice expensive stuffs God shes demanding (diamonds?).....

Yeah Fijli, understandable that your upset, and you are loosing your sense of love, need a break?
    It's true OMG its true! :sneaky2: you saw right through me there :biggrin:

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I love you wherever you are, I love you however you are. I love you for you, and I love how you make me love you.
    My heart seems to beat only for you, my whole existence is centered on the fact of you being there.
    How do I explain what many failed to do? How do I convey to you what goes in the deepest of me for even the slightest thought of you? Who am I to pretend to understand what you have done to the singular entity that is me?

All I know is I feel good loving you, I feel whole, I feel complete, I feel alive, I feel secure, I feel wanted, I feel happiness as it is meant to be, I feel closer to God for he created you, I feel a joy that translate to a simple smile that people fail to understand, I feel you within me and me finally complete because of you.
    They fail to understand my happiness for they don't know about you.
    Their thoughts go to materialistic possessions failing to see the almost spiritual peace that you have given me.
    Go to bed and sleep my little one, there's always one person out there thinking of you. There will always be me looking over you.
    There will always be one who will not judge you, change you, leave you, betray you, and stop loving you for being you.
    I'm always here my love; your thoughts are mine as is your pain and joy.
    I'm here watching you grow to become what you want, what you dream, what you deserve to be.
    I'll be watching and waiting.
    I'll be hoping and dreaming.
    I'll be thinking and feeling.
    I'll be awaiting you to blossom to the most beautiful being humanity ever incepted.

I'll love you, always for who you are, always for what your love have made me become.
    I am also a better person because of you......
    لاول وهلة حين رايت العنوان تذكرت اغنية مصرية وضحكت وهي:
    do u love me do u do u ? wlak do u love me do u do u?
    لكن حينما تمعنت بهذه الوجدانية الانسانية الرائعة ابتسمت ابتسامة الام لابنها لانني انا فهمت الحب مما قرات هنا حب ابوي حب الاب لابنته حب الطفل لامه شعرت بحب سماوي وليس حبا ارضي. شعرت كما لم يشعر اي من المعلقين الكرام شعرت بوالد نضجت ابوته شعرت بحنان اب سعيد بابوته شعرت بنعمة الله عز وجل والشكر لله على نعمه فلا حد لها ولا تعداد..

اتعرف , انا ممن يقول بالحب الروحاني اؤمن به من اعماق اعماقي من اعماق هذا الوادي اناديه :
    طالما ناديته وطالما اجابني طالما كرمني كرمني بوالد ووالد اخر كرمني بحبيب العمر ورفيقا ما بعده حبيبا كرمني بصديق فاخ فشقيق وارجو من الله ان يكرمني حب من نوع جديد ارجو ان يكرمني بطفلة.
    الحب لا يصنع لا لا لا ولا تراهن على ذلك الحب يصقل الفرد يظهر جمال الفرد فالجمال موجود والصديق والحبيب والوالد لا يقوم الا بصقله فقط لا غير والا كيف تفسر جمال الام في فترة حملها جمالها لانها تحب ابنها هي مصدر الجمال والحب بنفسه فقط من يظر محامدنا الحب وليس الفرد الاخر

Kakou

Kakou

لكن حينما تمعنت بهذه الوجدانية الانسانية الرائعة ابتسمت ابتسامة الام لابنها لانني انا فهمت الحب مما قرات هنا حب ابوي حب الاب لابنته حب الطفل لامه شعرت بحب سماوي وليس حبا ارضي. شعرت كما لم يشعر اي من المعلقين الكرام شعرت بوالد نضجت ابوته شعرت بحنان اب سعيد بابوته شعرت بنعمة الله عز وجل والشكر لله على نعمه فلا حد لها ولا تعداد..
    Why should it be parental?? Is the man-woman love only material?? I couldn't get you here Omeros!!

Order

Order

It means then you want to say it only when you do feel that way, and its good:)

But to tell you honestly, if the girl keeps asking you whether you love her, it means that she feels insecure about herself and abt you too. Seems like its not love, neither from you, neither from her. /does she keep saying she loves you?/

Real love is not possessive or demanding, that comes naturally.
    yup she keep saying she loves me but it's kindof scary i mean we're not together since long time 2month ano how can someone be in love with someone else that fast ?
    sometimes i think that i am sooo not romantic and that's why i just won't say i love you without deep convictions

hehe w kakou don't worry me depression connais pas :) i'm a I LOVE LIFE supporter :) haha

Stella

Stella

yup she keep saying she loves me but it's kindof scary i mean we're not together since long time 2month ano how can someone be in love with someone else that fast ?
    sometimes i think that i am sooo not romantic and that's why i just won't say i love you without deep convictions

hehe w kakou don't worry me depression connais pas :) i'm a I LOVE LIFE supporter :) haha
    Maybe she is used to that? Saying love you all the time /even if it is superficial feeling/ and thats why she demands it from you? You know it better, but for me it seems its not that deep, from neither of you.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why should it be parental?? Is the man-woman love only material?? I couldn't get you here Omeros!!
    لم اقصد ما فهمت انت , جل قصدي ان ما رايت بين سطور كتاباته ان الحب الذي يصفه ليس حب رجل لامراة بل والد لطفلة على كل حال هو قال ذلك بين السطور. وانا لم اقل ان الحب بين رجل وامراة هو مادي فلو قصدت ذلك لما قلت ان الله اانعم علي برفيق العمر وحبيب القلب

D

DL

Allah! Allah!!:thumbup:

I love... not you but what you're saying here:rolleyes: !!
    Why my husband is never connected to lfpm.org:redface: ??
    Kakou,

I am ready to give your husband private lessons for free... On one condition, he continues to keep you happy and deep in love so that you can continue posting here!

iNcorruptible

iNcorruptible

ahaaaaa...... so now I know who those creepy letters came from... ;)

Osiris

Osiris

لاول وهلة حين رايت العنوان تذكرت اغنية مصرية وضحكت وهي:
    do u love me do u do u ? wlak do u love me do u do u?

اتعرف , انا ممن يقول بالحب الروحاني اؤمن به من اعماق اعماقي من اعماق هذا الوادي اناديه :
    طالما ناديته وطالما اجابني طالما كرمني كرمني بوالد ووالد اخر كرمني بحبيب العمر ورفيقا ما بعده حبيبا كرمني بصديق فاخ فشقيق وارجو من الله ان يكرمني حب من نوع جديد ارجو ان يكرمني بطفلة.
    الحب لا يصنع لا لا لا ولا تراهن على ذلك الحب يصقل الفرد يظهر جمال الفرد فالجمال موجود والصديق والحبيب والوالد لا يقوم الا بصقله فقط لا غير والا كيف تفسر جمال الام في فترة حملها جمالها لانها تحب ابنها هي مصدر الجمال والحب بنفسه فقط من يظر محامدنا الحب وليس الفرد الاخر
    Speechless..
    That's one of the best posts I've ever read Omeros.

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

This thread was written to a person I consider to be my daughter. She's not biologically mine, but the love is the same.

The words came by closing my eyes for a minute, and thinking of her. My brain commanded my fingers to express what's in my heart for her.

Always remember that I'm here for you.

F

I see that the ladies had fun with this thread.
    For you ladies out there, prepare your napkins, the next thread will cause a major water flow from your eyes :

To Love You (coming very soon) :devil2: