The art of Love

Rexus

Rexus

Since we're all feeling a little fruity here, I'm coming clean with a poem I wrote to my x as a chance for reconciliation after we departed since I blew it by shrugging her off my life like she was a maggot. Sadly I realized that too late. Anyway here's the poem.

Time passes slowly and I'm helpless
What great being are you bearing the control of time in your hands?
All you ever need to say is one word and have me craving for your soul
Eyes when I saw shone more than a burning sun
Voice when I heard felt like angels talk
Beauty when witnessed made me question beauty past
Feelings and emotions that of a million pouring rivers
I had it all for a moment but then it was lost
It's so difficult building but so easy to shatter
Like a beautiful gentle butterfly in the palm of my hands
All I have to do is tremble and all that's left's a palm
Can I hold that butterfly again?
Or has it been stolen by someone more firm?
But even if me and the butterfly are never destined to be, fear not
For she shall be forever in my heart
Here with me forever, till the day I part

Love you forever even after the day I die,

Ya it makes me feel cheesy and ***. Not that I'm attacking you *** people; it should be more as a compliment to you since like you're overly nice.

• Advertisement
  • 4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

To Love You............

I'm in a loving mood, so I figured I'd post another mushy mushy thread. Don't mind me.

What's happening to me, who am I? All of a sudden the me I know, the me I lived with for years and years, is not me anymore..
    I have changed, I feel it, I know it.
    What's happening to me?
    I'm a kid again. I smile for the silliest of things, and laugh for the stupidest of jokes.
    Within me grows a feeling, indescribable, alien, consuming,
    Within me grows an obsession never before present,
    within me is you growing.

I see you when my eyes are open and you're elsewhere, I see when my eyes are closed and I'm alone.
    I see you with my heart, with every cell of my being.

To love you....
    To miss you when we're together, and long for you when you're away
    To remember your sweet smile when I'm down, and your lovely frown when I'm happy
    To hear your voice in the quiet of the night when only the angels are awake
    To count the beats of an ailing heart awaiting the sight of you,
    To feel the ultimate happiness with your touch, the temporary stop of my breath at your embrace,
    To understand the mightiness of God for the hope you planted in me,

To love you my one is to be me as I never understood myself.
    I dare not think of the emptiness of my life before you, nor phantom a future life without you.
    Am I different, is my heart the only one that feel this way?
    You've made me wonder, you've made me search,
    You've made me quest means to keep the flame inside of me burning ever so strong,

Ecstasy is being in your arms and you in mine,
    Ecstasy manifests itself as a shiver down my spine at the slightest of your touches,
    Ecstasy is the process of moving ever so slowly the few inches to reach the back of your neck with my lips,
    Ecstasy is the eternity it takes for your lips to part to meet mine,
    Ecstasy is ...................................................
    Being with you as one,
    When our souls search for each others, intertwine into one and our love explodes shaking our inner selves.

All of a sudden I am a poet raining words I never understood before,
    All of a sudden I’m a singer humming songs I never memorized before,
    All of a sudden I am an artist painting masterpieces in my mind to eternalize my love for you
    All of a sudden I’m a kid in a candy store where your love is the sweets,

Whatever I am,

Whatever I’ve become,

Whatever you’ve done,

To love you rewrote my masculinity, my humanity, my existence
    To love you is my new identity,

Now I’m proudly the man who loves you ………..

F

Inanna

Inanna

i love that mood of yours! suits me well :biggrin:
    i'm so in the mood for looooooove! (i know someone who will read it and go LOL)
    most of all, dont forget to use these words to your partner, who seems to really deserve them!

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    Shou haida ya 4U2IMI8? :D...

Any secret potion you've got there? :wink: :biggrin:

Fragrance of Roses

Fragrance of Roses

I do not like it when people say: "You complete me!" or "You are my better half!"

Since when God has been creating people in halves??? Are human beings supposed to have 20 fingers and twenty toes? :p (You know what I mean)

Nevertheless, a beautiful piece 4U2IMI8... and 4U2IM replying to this :p:D

What made me like it a lot is the fact that it is something I would say to my daughter... epsecially the "I'll be awaiting you to blossom to the most beautiful being humanity ever incepted."

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm in a loving mood, so I figured I'd post another mushy mushy thread. Don't mind me.

What's happening to me, who am I? All of a sudden the me I know, the me I lived with for years and years, is not me anymore..
    I have changed, I feel it, I know it.
    What's happening to me?
    I'm a kid again. I smile for the silliest of things, and laugh for the stupidest of jokes.
    Within me grows a feeling, indescribable, alien, consuming,
    Within me grows an obsession never before present,
    within me is you growing.

I see you when my eyes are open and you're elsewhere, I see when my eyes are closed and I'm alone.
    I see you with my heart, with every cell of my being.

To love you....
    To miss you when we're together, and long for you when you're away
    To remember your sweet smile when I'm down, and your lovely frown when I'm happy
    To hear your voice in the quiet of the night when only the angels are awake
    To count the beats of an ailing heart awaiting the sight of you,
    To feel the ultimate happiness with your touch, the temporary stop of my breath at your embrace,
    To understand the mightiness of God for the hope you planted in me,

To love you my one is to be me as I never understood myself.
    I dare not think of the emptiness of my life before you, nor phantom a future life without you.
    Am I different, is my heart the only one that feel this way?
    You've made me wonder, you've made me search,
    You've made me quest means to keep the flame inside of me burning ever so strong,

Ecstasy is being in your arms and you in mine,
    Ecstasy manifests itself as a shiver down my spine at the slightest of your touches,
    Ecstasy is the process of moving ever so slowly the few inches to reach the back of your neck with my lips,
    Being with you as one,
    When our souls search for each others, intertwine into one and our love explodes shaking our inner selves.

All of a sudden I am a poet raining words I never understood before,
    All of a sudden I’m a singer humming songs I never memorized before,
    All of a sudden I am an artist painting masterpieces in my mind to eternalize my love for you
    All of a sudden I’m a kid in a candy store where your love is the sweets,

Whatever I am,

Whatever I’ve become,

Whatever you’ve done,

To love you rewrote my masculinity, my humanity, my existence
    To love you is my new identity,

Now I’m proudly the man who loves you ………..

F
    pas d'offence, le resultat est magnifique l'influence de cet amour sur toi meme est merveilleux puisque c'est vers le mieu mais du doit faire attention que se sentiment ne se transforme pas en passion ou meme cest pas une passion lui meme.
    je redis pas d'offence !!!! je comprend chaque mot chaque virgule chaque cetimetre de ce poeme mais tu dois pense toujours au MAIS !!
    j'ai envie d'ajouter quelque chose , fait attention tu dois etre sure que tu es entrain de la voir a elle ( puisque en generale le homme tend a se voir dans ces yeux)

P

Psycho

Guys!! easy on us pls...........I'm broken hearted ,just broke up.so please have mercy. :(

Abufijli

Abufijli

I'm sorry, you seem a little mixed up, as far as I know Ecstacy is a tablet you take when you go to a nightclub. 7boob halwasi ya3ni.

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

pas d'offence, le resultat est magnifique l'influence de cet amour sur toi meme est merveilleux puisque c'est vers le mieu mais du doit faire attention que se sentiment ne se transforme pas en passion ou meme cest pas une passion lui meme.
    je redis pas d'offence !!!! je comprend chaque mot chaque virgule chaque cetimetre de ce poeme mais tu dois pense toujours au MAIS !!
    j'ai envie d'ajouter quelque chose , fait attention tu dois etre sure que tu es entrain de la voir a elle ( puisque en generale le homme tend a se voir dans ces yeux)
    Love is passion, and passion is a manifestation of love. The two go hand in hand, seperating the two negates either.
    What is true love but a passion for another. Love is a self preservation natural tool that allows us to experience the spectrum of human emotions.
    fait attention tu dois etre sure que tu es entrain de la voir a elle ( puisque en generale le homme tend a se voir dans ces yeux)
    Maybe I am, nevertheless that does not diminish the feelings I have. The possibility is always there, but maturity and life experiences allows one to truly discover how mutual sentiments are.
    You have to understand that these are "my feelings" at this moment in time, if I sense them stopping being mutual I have to deal with them in my own way. Maybe one day I'll be able to post what her response is.

Fragrance of Roses

Fragrance of Roses

لاول وهلة حين رايت العنوان تذكرت اغنية مصرية وضحكت وهي:
    do u love me do u do u ? wlak do u love me do u do u?
    It is a Lebanese song by the Bandalies, and it was videotaped in Kuwait :D

Awesome song!!!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is a Lebanese song by the Bandalies, and it was videotaped in Kuwait :D

Awesome song!!!

لا اهتم بهذا النوع من الفن تذكرتها لااني كنا نعلق على تلك الاغنية بسخرية فهي من الفن الهابط الهابط جدا , فهي ككل الكلام والاغاني في اللغة العربية لا تحاكي الا سخافة مجتمعنا وانحطاطه ك : أنا دانا انا دندن ( اعتذر الخروج عن الموضوع غير انني لم افعل سوى الاجابة عن الخروج عن الموضوع)

Fakhr eddine 1618

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member
    Well all, I remebered this thread while I was listening to Chris de Burgh

Lonely Sky

Fragrance of Roses

Fragrance of Roses

لا اهتم بهذا النوع من الفن تذكرتها لااني كنا نعلق على تلك الاغنية بسخرية فهي من الفن الهابط الهابط جدا , فهي ككل الكلام والاغاني في اللغة العربية لا تحاكي الا سخافة مجتمعنا وانحطاطه ك : أنا دانا انا دندن ( اعتذر الخروج عن الموضوع غير انني لم افعل سوى الاجابة عن الخروج عن الموضوع)
    Exactly the point of the song!!!! It is a sarcastic song!!!!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Fakhr you are hilarious .... meaning you dont believe in love because you are too passionate and cant controle your LOVE ??? :tongue: ...
    permettez moi madame , mais il a tout a fait raison :

les personnes passionnees ne peuvent jamais aimer car la passion s'arrete a un certain moment. ces personnes la ,cherchent de nouveau une nouvelle passion. je compare ce cas a un cadeau que tu as acheter " a aucune personne" tu as se cadeau depuis des siecles dans un cofret chaque fois tu dis " oh je vais donner ce cadeau a cette personne la, il lui convient " par la suite tu decouvres que ce n'est pas le cas. meme chose pour la passion ou l'ETRE passione il a ce sentiment de passion il le redresse a un moment puis il recule car c'est pas un amour. comme l'homme en passion aime ce sentiment il n'arrete jamais de chercher une fois il trouve il recule et n'arrete de reculer il prend la fuite a n'en plus finir
    comme synthese : apres plusieurs experiences et visions j'ai pu conclure que chaque personne pasionnee ne peut completer la passion par un amour puisque un sentiement assez fort ne peut se transformer en un autre mais il regresse en revanche l'amour on l'atteind puis il regresse je crois en respect " je crois car je l'ai pas mis en pratique "

Last edited by a moderator:
    coralie

coralie

Legendary Member

les personnes passionnees ne peuvent jamais aimer car la passion s'arrete a un certain moment. ces personnes la ,cherchent de nouveau une nouvelle passion. je compare ce cas a un cadeau que tu as acheter " a aucune personne" tu as se cadeau depuis des siecles dans un cofret chaque fois tu dis " oh je vais donner ce cadeau a cette personne la, il lui convient " par la suite tu decouvres que ce n'est pas le cas. meme chose pour la passion ou l'ETRE passione il a ce sentiment de passion il le redresse a un moment puis il recule car c'est pas un amour. comme l'homme en passion aime ce sentiment il n'arrete jamais de chercher une fois il trouve il recule et n'arrete de reculer il prend la fuite a n'en plus finir
    comme synthese : apres plusieurs experiences et visions j'ai pu conclure que chaque personne pasionnee ne peut completer la passion par un amour puisque un sentiement assez fort ne peut se transformer en un autre mais il regresse en revanche l'amour on l'atteind puis il regresse je crois en respect " je crois car je l'ai pas mis en pratique "
    chere Omeros
    la Passion est le degre sublime de l'amour l'aspect flamboyant , c'est l'Amour intense , "Émotion très forte qui va à l'encontre de la raison."
    la passion ne s'arrete pas mais comme tout dans la vie la passion s'attenue ou disons que sa flamme s'afaiblie avec le temps . comme l'Amour qui se change en respect la passion change en Amour et ainsi de suite c'est le cycle de la vie rien n'est stable . ce dont tu parles la, les Hommes qui jouent a cache cache c'est meme pas des sentiments mais plutot tout simplement une attraction quelconque mais ce n'est certainement pas une passion ..

Fakhr eddine 1618

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member
    Fakhr you are hilarious .... meaning you dont believe in love because you are too passionate and cant controle your LOVE ??? :tongue: ...
    Well, I will answer you, but before I do, I need your short answers for the following 3 questions:

- How do you define passion?
    - How do you define control?
    - How do you define Love?

Fakhr eddine 1618

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member

Nice to read such post which is different from what we read from Top posters in this Forum

Somehow, people these days are looking for Love and not for a partner, they are looking for the passion of Loving and being loved and not for a Lover. For this reason, they get temporarly what they are looking for but it will never last. They will end in tears.

In a separate note, I strongly recommend that you read the thread about existence of God, it is somehow close to this one