The art of Love

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

Love is an overrated human emotion.
It's resultant from a chemical inbalance in the human brain, which makes it a type of disturbance.
It should be treated just like depression which is another chemical inbalance but on the opposite side of the spectrum.

This is the logical description of Love (note that this doesn't apply to the love of children, parents, etc).

• Advertisement
  • B

BOILER

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You have to choose between love and happiness.
    You can't have both.
    What will be your choice?

Miss Orange

Miss Orange

You have to choose between love and happiness.
    You can't have both.
    What will be your choice?
    I dont know if others view it this way, but if im in love truly then i as happy as i could ever be.

whats a situation that happiness and love wouldnt be tied together when one is in love of course? maybe im missing it.

being miserable and in love just doesnt make sense?

B

BOILER

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I dont know if others view it this way, but if im in love truly then i as happy as i could ever be.

whats a situation that happiness and love wouldnt be tied together when one is in love of course? maybe im missing it.

being miserable and in love just doesnt make sense?
    You got me wrong Miss orange.
    What if you have to choose?
    You can be in love without being happy.
    It's normal, why are you surprised?

Miss Orange

Miss Orange

You got me wrong Miss orange.
    What if you have to choose?
    You can be in love without being happy.
    It's normal, why are you surprised?
    I don't think i could choose because once again this is MY point of view on the subject..the one i love will bring me happiness too and same for me to him.

Just being in love, you're obviously missing something you need the happiness too. You look to the one you love for so much in life and one of those things is hopefully when you're down they know how to make u happy and you know how to make them happy.

Just being happy, youre missing something too because u need love and affection too i believe.

I am surprised because thats how i view it. I feel the too are a package deal when it comes to me finding the one i love.

:)

Kakou

Kakou

To love...

To love... what could bring you? (If you didn't love yet and you just have some ideas:rolleyes: )
    To love... what did it bring to you?(If you've already felt it:wink: )

Kakou's answer: It brought me the.......... WORLD:blushing: !
    No more comments!:surrender:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Lord Byron

Lord Byron

Love is a flower in the middle of winter

Trembling, shaking in the wind

Waiting for its cover, for its lover

Sleeping amidst the cold tundra breeze

Love is like a virgin woman

Something that you taste only once

And then

Anything you taste is not the same, because it's impure

Love is like the first candy you get at home

Love is like the best grade that you get at school

Love is like that win you had with your varsity team

Love is that feeling of empowerement so supreme

B

BOILER

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Inspired by two other threads, To Not Love You of Miss Orange and To Love You... of 4U2IMI8, I had the idea of this one:thumbup: :

To love... what could bring you? (If you didn't love yet and you just have some ideas:rolleyes: )
    To love... what did it bring to you?(If you've already felt it:wink: )

Kakou's answer: It brought me the.......... WORLD:blushing: !
    No more comments!:surrender:
    To love or not to love?
    This is the question.
    In another words: To live or not to live!

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

Ecstasy ..............

Another one from the Art of Love series..
    Hope you enjoy it.

I looked into those honey brown eyes of yours,
    Just one look , a glance that made me understand,
    Made me believe in almighty god that created such perfections.
    How can I deny his existence when my life twinkles as a reflection in them?
    I need a definition, I need a classification, I need clarifications,
    I am in desperate need to understand what boils within me.
    What was it? The eyes that made me kneel to the beholder?
    The smile that shone like an exotic sun in a distant galaxy?
    Your sweet perfume mélanges with the sweetness that is you?
    The sensual body that defined the standards of perfection?
    I am in ecstasy, in bliss, I am a sinner in the paradise of your love.
    Awake am I? In a dream? Aware am I? consciousness evaporated by your proximity

Hypnotized I am ,
    Dazed,
    My trembling fingers anticipating,
    My heart pounding, my chest heaving, shaken I am, time is not a constant anymore,
    Focused I am, your silhouette approaches me,
    Anticipation
    Anticipation
    Perspiration
    The sound of my breath amplified, hundred of times,

Closer you are to me,
    Your body heat burns through my soul

Touching …………
    You

Hesitation, want, need ……..
    Tenderness from within me emanate, to an ever tender touch of the silk of your skin …
    Ecstasy, torture,
    Eternity as I dream it to be…
    Fingers dancing through your hair, palm sliding, barely touching,
    Down your neck, to your shoulders……..
    Touching …..
    Oh those parting lips, inviting me,
    There, right there, is the center of my universe..
    Where to go? Where to start? Appealing, alluring, tempting, every inch of you,
    Ecstasy ……………….
    Ecstasy ………………….

To be continued.:tongue:

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الجمال ....من السطوح
    الجمال الشكلي هو فقط من قشور هذا العالم
    هو سبيل طريق للدخول الى القلوب
    تدخل القلب ...تقف هناك في ارجاء القلب وتقول بكل بساطة الان انا في قلبك ....اصبح اله ..اصبح حورية ...يصبح ملاك في روحي لكن اقله هكذا يدخل الانسان الى قلب الاخر ...عندما تدخل وتصبح هناك ...ترى الوجود من منظار اخر ...وفقا لجسدها لروحها لجسده وفقا لروحه .....انها المتعة بذاتها ..وهذا ما رايته في نظرتك ...هذا ما رايته في لمحة ما قرات لك

انه الحب ..الحب يا سيدي ...له وجوه متعددة ربما الحب له تفاصيل مختلفة الا ان الجامع الاوحد والذي يوحد بين حب الاخ الاخت الرفيق الحبيب ...ما يوحد هؤلاء انك ترى من تحب ....انك ترى الوجود يمر عبره ربما قد تكون نظرة عابرة نظرة شبه انانية ربما ...لكن الحب هو كالنفق ....كالبحر الهائج يسطع في هذا الوجود انه اله هذا العالم انه من يسيرنا فردا فردا موجود منذ لحظة الولادة الى فترة الحداد ...وجود يعم قلوب البشرية جمعاء ........

ما تصفه هو قمة اللذة انه النشوة ...كلمة نشوة نستعملها بمواضع محددة لكن النشوة ترتبط دائما ومنذ الازل بالحب ...ولا نشوة دون حب حتى في النطاق الجنسي الجسدي المادي حتى في خضم المادية لا نشوة دون حب..... حتى في لب الايمان لا نشوة ايمانية ......ايمانية وجودية دون الحب ...حتى في الزواج لا نشوة انسانية اذا لم يكن هناك من حب ..وكما اقول دائما اما نحب او لا نحب فلا حد فاصل بين الجنة والنار ....لا وسط بين طرف وطرف ....الاطراف مجتمعة تقول بالحب ....

اللذة ....ما تتكلم عنه انه نتيجة النشوة ...النشوة نتيجة الحب ..الحب نتيجة الوجود ...الوجود نتيجة حب سلف مضى .....اذا اساس هذا الكون هو الحب ..كل موجودات هذا العالم ...نتيجة تكاثر الحب ...اذا مختصر مفيد
    اعشق يجب ان تهيم ...فنحن كائنات تسبح في بحر من الهيام والعشق ...اقله انت تحب !!!

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    Nice nice (especially the part about the eyes :D). By the way, what perfume does she use? :D

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nice nice (especially the part about the eyes :D). By the way, what perfume does she use? :D
    العطر يا سيدتي هو ما ينبعث عن روحها ....فانت كما تعلمين كل انسان بطبيعته له رائحته الخاصة ...هذا مثبت علميا .....العطر هو ما يعبر عن الروح ان كانت الروح رائعة تنبعث عن الجسد رائحة اجمل من اغلى طيب واغلى عطر انها رائحتها هي او هو .....رائحة الجسد هي ما يجذب الحبيب لحبيبته هي ما يجعل التواصل حميما فيدوب الفرد بالاخر لحد الجنون من خلال رائحة الروح
    ومن يغير عطره كثيرا او من تنبعث من روحه رائحة عفن تكون نفسه مقيتة ومن خلال عطر خارجي يخفي تفاصيل روح مقرفة ....سخيفة ...لان العطر هو عنصر خارجي نضيفه بينما فعليا هو يجب ان يكون بارز لما لدينا اصلا من رائحة ....هو يجب ان يقوي رائحة الروح لذا يقال ان العطر يعبر عن شخصية الفرد

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member

العطر يا سيدتي هو ما ينبعث عن روحها ....فانت كما تعلمين كل انسان بطبيعته له رائحته الخاصة ...هذا مثبت علميا .....العطر هو ما يعبر عن الروح ان كانت الروح رائعة تنبعث عن الجسد رائحة اجمل من اغلى طيب واغلى عطر انها رائحتها هي او هو .....رائحة الجسد هي ما يجذب الحبيب لحبيبته هي ما يجعل التواصل حميما فيدوب الفرد بالاخر لحد الجنون من خلال رائحة الروح
    ومن يغير عطره كثيرا او من تنبعث من روحه رائحة عفن تكون نفسه مقيتة ومن خلال عطر خارجي يخفي تفاصيل روح مقرفة ....سخيفة ...لان العطر هو عنصر خارجي نضيفه بينما فعليا هو يجب ان يكون بارز لما لدينا اصلا من رائحة ....هو يجب ان يقوي رائحة الروح لذا يقال ان العطر يعبر عن شخصية الفرد
    7elo Omeros, 7elo :D. See when you wrote "ان العطر يعبر عن شخصية الفرد ", I read it "qird" at first :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    7elo Omeros, 7elo :D. See when you wrote "ان العطر يعبر عن شخصية الفرد ", I read it "qird" at first :biggrin: :biggrin:.
    العماد عون قال في مؤتمر صحفي منذ فترة ان من يرى العالم مقرف ....يكون هو فعليا المقرف ....وهذا مبدا عام
    فمن يرى الجمال اينما كان ...يكون هو جميل
    من يرى التعاسة في كل الزوايا ...يكون هو تعيس ( مبدا الرومنسيين " الياس ابو شبكة ....بودلير") ومن يرى القرود اينما كان يكون في صدد اعتراف ان اصل الانسان قرد
    :p:p
    7atta ma 2oul gher chy :p

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

الجمال ....من السطوح
    الجمال الشكلي هو فقط من قشور هذا العالم
    هو سبيل طريق للدخول الى القلوب
    تدخل القلب ...تقف هناك في ارجاء القلب وتقول بكل بساطة الان انا في قلبك ....اصبح اله ..اصبح حورية ...يصبح ملاك في روحي لكن اقله هكذا يدخل الانسان الى قلب الاخر ...عندما تدخل وتصبح هناك ...ترى الوجود من منظار اخر ...وفقا لجسدها لروحها لجسده وفقا لروحه .....انها المتعة بذاتها ..وهذا ما رايته في نظرتك ...هذا ما رايته في لمحة ما قرات لك

انه الحب ..الحب يا سيدي ...له وجوه متعددة ربما الحب له تفاصيل مختلفة الا ان الجامع الاوحد والذي يوحد بين حب الاخ الاخت الرفيق الحبيب ...ما يوحد هؤلاء انك ترى من تحب ....انك ترى الوجود يمر عبره ربما قد تكون نظرة عابرة نظرة شبه انانية ربما ...لكن الحب هو كالنفق ....كالبحر الهائج يسطع في هذا الوجود انه اله هذا العالم انه من يسيرنا فردا فردا موجود منذ لحظة الولادة الى فترة الحداد ...وجود يعم قلوب البشرية جمعاء ........

ما تصفه هو قمة اللذة انه النشوة ...كلمة نشوة نستعملها بمواضع محددة لكن النشوة ترتبط دائما ومنذ الازل بالحب ...ولا نشوة دون حب حتى في النطاق الجنسي الجسدي المادي حتى في خضم المادية لا نشوة دون حب..... حتى في لب الايمان لا نشوة ايمانية ......ايمانية وجودية دون الحب ...حتى في الزواج لا نشوة انسانية اذا لم يكن هناك من حب ..وكما اقول دائما اما نحب او لا نحب فلا حد فاصل بين الجنة والنار ....لا وسط بين طرف وطرف ....الاطراف مجتمعة تقول بالحب ....

اللذة ....ما تتكلم عنه انه نتيجة النشوة ...النشوة نتيجة الحب ..الحب نتيجة الوجود ...الوجود نتيجة حب سلف مضى .....اذا اساس هذا الكون هو الحب ..كل موجودات هذا العالم ...نتيجة تكاثر الحب ...اذا مختصر مفيد
    اعشق يجب ان تهيم ...فنحن كائنات تسبح في بحر من الهيام والعشق ...اقله انت تحب !!!
    Your reply in its beauty, eloquence, and depth way surpassed anything I wrote. You're a true master of expression.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your reply in its beauty, eloquence, and depth way surpassed anything I wrote. You're a true master of expression.
    انا لست بشئ.....انا امر على هذا العالم كالغريبة....اقول ما ارى بكل تواضع ...ارى بعمق ربما لانني ارى بتواضع ....لا ارى من الخارج لا انظر للامور بنظرة تعالي ...ادخل لبطن الامور اغوص بها لحد الجنون ربما ....لكن جنوني اقله افجره غضبي اقله اظهره فلا يبقي من الغضب الا سطور والوان شعرية لا يبقى من هؤلاء الا كلمات غابرة ...وما يبقى لي تاملاتي في الشقاء الانساني ....ولا يبقى في داخلي من الغضب الا الحب لكل موجودات هذا الكون لا يبقى الا العطف الحنان ....لا يبقى من الغضب الا الوجود الهيكلي ....لا اخبئ غضبي تحت اثواب دينية اسال لم ؟ انكر ما هو ربما موجود لاصل الى اليقين ...وهذا ما يجعل الكلمة جميلة لانها جديدة جريئة غير ساخرة من الانسان ........

انا لست الا انسان محب ....يكتب انسانيته ...وانت اعلنت بداياتك الشعرية منطلقا من مبدا الحب لذا انت ملك الحب ...
    :p

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

انا لست بشئ.....انا امر على هذا العالم كالغريبة....اقول ما ارى بكل تواضع ...ارى بعمق ربما لانني ارى بتواضع ....لا ارى من الخارج لا انظر للامور بنظرة تعالي ...ادخل لبطن الامور اغوص بها لحد الجنون ربما ....لكن جنوني اقله افجره غضبي اقله اظهره فلا يبقي من الغضب الا سطور والوان شعرية لا يبقى من هؤلاء الا كلمات غابرة ...وما يبقى لي تاملاتي في الشقاء الانساني ....ولا يبقى في داخلي من الغضب الا الحب لكل موجودات هذا الكون لا يبقى الا العطف الحنان ....لا يبقى من الغضب الا الوجود الهيكلي ....لا اخبئ غضبي تحت اثواب دينية اسال لم ؟ انكر ما هو ربما موجود لاصل الى اليقين ...وهذا ما يجعل الكلمة جميلة لانها جديدة جريئة غير ساخرة من الانسان ........

انا لست الا انسان محب ....يكتب انسانيته ...وانت اعلنت بداياتك الشعرية منطلقا من مبدا الحب لذا انت ملك الحب ...
    :p
    I humbly kneel for you..

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I humbly kneel for you..
    مبدا الرجال عامة ......التظاهر بالسجود امام المراة .....

men are men everytime everywhere :p

get up plz:p:p:p

Last edited:
    4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

مبدا الرجال عامة ......التظاهر بالسجود امام المراة .....

men are men everytime everywhere :p

get up plz:p:p:p
    In general, men pretend to kneel for women to achieve a goal, to pass a stage etc. My kneeling for you is different, it's out of respect to your written words, your beautiful thoughts, your flowing feelings.
    This man is way different than those you described.
    This man is a Sayed among men.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In general, men pretend to kneel for women to achieve a goal, to pass a stage etc. My kneeling for you is different, it's out of respect to your written words, your beautiful thoughts, your flowing feelings.
    This man is way different than those you described.
    This man is a Sayed among men.
    with time with experience ......
    وصلت لمرحلة تؤكد ان لا اسياد في هذا العالم ....يتظاهرون بالسيادة من اجل الوصول لقلب المراة لا اكثر انهم يخدعون النساء بثوب السيادة ...والسيد الوحيد هنا هي المراة ...انا السيدة ...والملكة ...وانت تحت امرتي
    انت قلتها ...خليك راكع
    hehhehe:p:p:p:p:p:p

men is a men ...sayed or non sayed