The art of Love

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

with time with experience ......
وصلت لمرحلة تؤكد ان لا اسياد في هذا العالم ....يتظاهرون بالسيادة من اجل الوصول لقلب المراة لا اكثر انهم يخدعون النساء بثوب السيادة ...والسيد الوحيد هنا هي المراة ...انا السيدة ...والملكة ...وانت تحت امرتي
انت قلتها ...خليك راكع
hehhehe:p:p:p:p:p:p

men is a men ...sayed or non sayed
My dear lady,
Maybe your experiences in life are limited; maybe you haven't been exposed to a "real man" before. I assure you we exist, though in decreasing numbers.
Every woman is a queen, every woman is a definition of beauty, and every woman is a master of her own.
Appreciating the beauty of a woman may it be outside, or inside, is different form proclaiming love to achieve a goal.
The day will come when someone like me (with all modesty) will change the way you look at men,
Than you will extend your hand to help me rise, and kneel before my tenderness and purity of love.

• Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My dear lady,
    Maybe your experiences in life are limited; maybe you haven't been exposed to a "real man" before. I assure you we exist, though in decreasing numbers.
    Every woman is a queen, every woman is a definition of beauty, and every woman is a master of her own.
    Appreciating the beauty of a woman may it be outside, or inside, is different form proclaiming love to achieve a goal.
    The day will come when someone like me (with all modesty) will change the way you look at men,
    Than you will extend your hand to help me rise, and kneel before my tenderness and purity of love.
    wel3et :

ربما انت يا رجل كباقي الرجال ....انت يا رجل تعتقد انك مثير لدرجة تجعلك رب النساء ...بالجملة والمفرق ...انت يا رجل ككل الرجال ......تعتقد ويا لقلة ادراكك ...ان الخبرة لديك وحدك والباقي جهال ....ربما رايت ما يكفي لاقول ...واطلق العنان لهذا القول : انتم كلكم متشابهون .....لا استثناء ..الاستثناء فقط موجود في عقلي .....

والغريب ...ان اي من النساء لم تلاحظ بعد ...اننا نلعب بكم لانك مجموعة غرائز ....كتلة غرائز .......اذا نحن رب القدرة ...رب القوة ... القوة بين يدينا وان اردنا نركعكم بنظرة ...... بنفس ...... بهزة شعرة ......
    لا تعتقد ان المراة سرها الحنان ....وتذكر دائما انه من الضعف تكون قوة
    دائما تذكر انني انا المراة سحقت راس الرجل يوما ...ومع سحقي لرؤس الاف الرجال ......تنتصر المراة في العالم العربي بعد ان كانت لعبة في يد الرجل ...... بعد ان اعتقدتم انتم ....انكم موجودون لتسعدونا

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

wel3et :

ربما انت يا رجل كباقي الرجال ....انت يا رجل تعتقد انك مثير لدرجة تجعلك رب النساء ...بالجملة والمفرق ...انت يا رجل ككل الرجال ......تعتقد ويا لقلة ادراكك ...ان الخبرة لديك وحدك والباقي جهال ....ربما رايت ما يكفي لاقول ...واطلق العنان لهذا القول : انتم كلكم متشابهون .....لا استثناء ..الاستثناء فقط موجود في عقلي .....

والغريب ...ان اي من النساء لم تلاحظ بعد ...اننا نلعب بكم لانك مجموعة غرائز ....كتلة غرائز .......اذا نحن رب القدرة ...رب القوة ... القوة بين يدينا وان اردنا نركعكم بنظرة ...... بنفس ...... بهزة شعرة ......
    دائما تذكر انني انا المراة سحقت راس الرجل يوما ...ومع سحقي لرؤس الاف الرجال ......تنتصر المراة في العالم العربي بعد ان كانت لعبة في يد الرجل ...... بعد ان اعتقدتم انتم ....انكم موجودون لتسعدونا

You probably misunderstood the overall meaning of my post.
    Reagrdless, I will answer you with my ususal tolerence, and patience.
    I will again repeat to you that your young life experinces may have been extensive and diverse, you may think that you know men, you may truly believe in your heart that the samples that you encountered represent
    our race. I appreciate your convictions in this regard, and your resolve in believing with certainty that we are all alike, BUT;
    Those men that treat women as inferiors to them, those manupalative men who play with a woman's emotion, those men who think that they're god's gift to women, those men who think that their existence is enough for some women to dissolve in their love, those men............
    There are those men who are the equal of a woman,
    The ones who feel what she does, those who feel her needs, her wants,
    those men that accept a woman for herself, for who she is, the way she is,
    Those men who respect her womanhood, her feelings, her emotions,
    Those men who anticipate her thoughts,
    those men who want her the way she was introduced to them, not change her to what they believe is better for her.
    I know the strength of a woman, I experience that strength every day. That strength is my strength, hers is a part of my manhood. Men may be ashamed to admit a woman's might, not all.
    I agree with your last statment about our existence to please women. There is no shame in that, I am proud of taking that role, I am proud of being man enough to satisfy a woman, to bring happiness to her life. You meant it in a degrading way I know, but it is not, it is the true definition of a real man to please a woman, not the opposite.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You probably misunderstood the overall meaning of my post.
    Reagrdless, I will answer you with my ususal tolerence, and patience.
    I will again repeat to you that your young life experinces may have been extensive and diverse, you may think that you know men, you may truly believe in your heart that the samples that you encountered represent
    our race. I appreciate your convictions in this regard, and your resolve in believing with certainty that we are all alike, BUT;
    Those men that treat women as inferiors to them, those manupalative men who play with a woman's emotion, those men who think that they're god's gift to women, those men who think that their existence is enough for some women to dissolve in their love, those men............
    There are those men who are the equal of a woman,
    The ones who feel what she does, those who feel her needs, her wants,
    those men that accept a woman for herself, for who she is, the way she is,
    Those men who respect her womanhood, her feelings, her emotions,
    Those men who anticipate her thoughts,
    those men who want her the way she was introduced to them, not change her to what they believe is better for her.
    I know the strength of a woman, I experience that strength every day. That strength is my strength, hers is a part of my manhood. Men may be ashamed to admit a woman's might, not all.
    I agree with your last statment about our existence to please women. There is no shame in that, I am proud of taking that role, I am proud of being man enough to satisfy a woman, to bring happiness to her life. You meant it in a degrading way I know, but it is not, it is the true definition of a real man to please a woman, not the opposite.
    ذاك ما تتكلم عنه الرجل موجود في كل انسان .....ذاك من تتكلم عنه انه جزء لا يتجزء من جنس الرجال ....وهو اسواء ما قد يكون .....خصوصا حين ترى اللعب على العواطف ...اللعب على منطق العواطف.....على نفسية المراة ...فيعتقد ذلك الحقير انه يعرفها قبل ان يعرف نفسه ...ربما يجعلها تشعر انها الوحيدة في هذا العالم ربما لانه خبير وذو خبرة في هرق قلب النساء .....هذا ما يخوله اللعب بنفسية المراة اعصابها روحها عقلها ....يجعلها ...كالاسيرة اسيرة بارادتها .....فقط لانه لعب بالاف قبلها ..وهي مجرد رقم على لوائح الشطب بحياة الرجل ....
    هذه المراة بالنسبة لي هي مثال المراة المخدوعة ......ان هذا المثل بالنسبة لي هي قمة " الحقرنة " ان يشعرك احكم ...انك كل شئ ...لكن فعليا كل امراة له ...هي كل شئ...وانا ضمن هذه الاشياء...بالنسبة لي هذا مثال على المراة المخدوعة .....المراة العربية الضعيفة لانها تربت منذ نعومة اناملها على نقص الحنان والعاطفة فتقع في شباك كل رجل يجعلها تشعر انها ملكة بين الالاف والالوف

المراة المخدوعة يا سيد .....يا سيدا .....قد \ تكون ذو خبرة ....وقد تكون محدودة الخبرة ...قد تكون متحررة لحد الفجور ...وقد تكون منطوية لحد العفة ...المراة المخدوعة هي امراة مخدوعة اينما كانت وفي اي عصر كان .....

اما السيد ....يصبح سيدا مع الوقت ....لانه حين يصل لمرحلة ....يشعر انه رجل كباقي الرجال يقرر ...ان يصبح سيدا ....يقرر ان يبحث عن البراءة ...لكن حينها يكون فات الاوان .....لان البراءة تقتلها الايام والسيد ...السيد ....يرى فارقا بينه وبين الايام ...

هذه الحياة هذا العالم ...هؤلاء هم البشر ....لذا انا اكتب ...لذا انا ادخل معارك من التجارب ....اجرب في نفسي وروحي واعصابي ...كي اكتب واقول ....
    انتبهوا ... انتبهوا .....الفرصة تكون اليوم ..لا في الغد ....
    انتبهوا ......الحب فرصة .....السيد فرصة واحدة ... والملكة ايضا فرصة واحدة
    السيد ينموا مع الايام .....لكن الملكة تسحقها الايام
    الملكة تكبر ....اما الرجل فيبنضح
    اريد ان اضيف فكرة قد توضح اكثر:
    الرجل في اول عمره يركض يلهث وراء اللذة ...الشهوة الرغبة التسلية ...فيكون رجلا
    حينها المراة تكون منتظرة السيد ....
    حين يكبر الرجل يصبح سيدا ....اما المراة تصبح عفنة من الداخل يائسة انه لا يوجد اسياد في هذا العالم ....تكبر تشيخ حتى السيد لا يعود يبحث عنها .....يبحث عن نعومة الانامل ...تموت المراة مقهورة ان لا اسياد في هذا العالم ....او هناك اسياد ...وهم ليسوا لها ...او ترى سيدا مستقبليا ...وهو لا يرى الا طمعه وريائه ولا يرى الا غريزة البحث عن ................او عن ............. او عن تعويض حنان ...

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

ذاك ما تتكلم عنه الرجل موجود في كل انسان .....ذاك من تتكلم عنه انه جزء لا يتجزء من جنس الرجال ....وهو اسواء ما قد يكون .....خصوصا حين ترى اللعب على العواطف ...اللعب على منطق العواطف.....على نفسية المراة ...فيعتقد ذلك الحقير انه يعرفها قبل ان يعرف نفسه ...ربما يجعلها تشعر انها الوحيدة في هذا العالم ربما لانه خبير وذو خبرة في هرق قلب النساء .....هذا ما يخوله اللعب بنفسية المراة اعصابها روحها عقلها ....يجعلها ...كالاسيرة اسيرة بارادتها .....فقط لانه لعب بالاف قبلها ..وهي مجرد رقم على لوائح الشطب بحياة الرجل ....
    هذه المراة بالنسبة لي هي مثال المراة المخدوعة ......ان هذا المثل بالنسبة لي هي قمة " الحقرنة " ان يشعرك احكم ...انك كل شئ ...لكن فعليا كل امراة له ...هي كل شئ...وانا ضمن هذه الاشياء...بالنسبة لي هذا مثال على المراة المخدوعة .....المراة العربية الضعيفة لانها تربت منذ نعومة اناملها على نقص الحنان والعاطفة فتقع في شباك كل رجل يجعلها تشعر انها ملكة بين الالاف والالوف

المراة المخدوعة يا سيد .....يا سيدا .....قد \ تكون ذو خبرة ....وقد تكون محدودة الخبرة ...قد تكون متحررة لحد الفجور ...وقد تكون منطوية لحد العفة ...المراة المخدوعة هي امراة مخدوعة اينما كانت وفي اي عصر كان .....

اما السيد ....يصبح سيدا مع الوقت ....لانه حين يصل لمرحلة ....يشعر انه رجل كباقي الرجال يقرر ...ان يصبح سيدا ....يقرر ان يبحث عن البراءة ...لكن حينها يكون فات الاوان .....لان البراءة تقتلها الايام والسيد ...السيد ....يرى فارقا بينه وبين الايام ...

هذه الحياة هذا العالم ...هؤلاء هم البشر ....لذا انا اكتب ...لذا انا ادخل معارك من التجارب ....اجرب في نفسي وروحي واعصابي ...كي اكتب واقول ....
    انتبهوا ... انتبهوا .....الفرصة تكون اليوم ..لا في الغد ....
    انتبهوا ......الحب فرصة .....السيد فرصة واحدة ... والملكة ايضا فرصة واحدة
    السيد ينموا مع الايام .....لكن الملكة تسحقها الايام
    الملكة تكبر ....اما الرجل فيبنضح
    اريد ان اضيف فكرة قد توضح اكثر:
    الرجل في اول عمره يركض يلهث وراء اللذة ...الشهوة الرغبة التسلية ...فيكون رجلا
    حينها المراة تكون منتظرة السيد ....
    حين يكبر الرجل يصبح سيدا ....اما المراة تصبح عفنة من الداخل يائسة انه لا يوجد اسياد في هذا العالم ....تكبر تشيخ حتى السيد لا يعود يبحث عنها .....يبحث عن نعومة الانامل ...تموت المراة مقهورة ان لا اسياد في هذا العالم ....او هناك اسياد ...وهم ليسوا لها ...او ترى سيدا مستقبليا ...وهو لا يرى الا طمعه وريائه ولا يرى الا غريزة البحث عن ................او عن ............. او عن تعويض حنان ...

Such a post requires a delicate answer, so please bear with me, and read between the words.

I agree with you on the above, the game of manipulation, of control has been played since the time of Adam and Eve. Men look for the weakness in a woman; they target that weakness because that’s where her vulnerability lies. The more women they’re exposed to, the better players of the game they become. Lies, deceit, control, manipulation become a tangible part of the relationship, and of their personality. These men become immune to moralities, to regret, conquering the woman is the ultimate satisfaction.

How can a woman know? How can she discern between the good and bad? How is she to counter such an elaborate plot? How can she protect herself? Many questions, few answers. A woman can’t follow her heart, because her heart becomes her demise. Her emotions become the tool of her destruction. The head is the key, thinking, analyzing, finding discrepancies, contradictions, reading his emotions,
    Women are well equipped to counter these men, but very few of them are aware of their capabilities, let alone using those capabilities to filter out the filth of men from their lives.

Al Sayed, ya Sayedati is not made, he is born as such. His life is the definition of who he is. One can not learn to be a Sayed, it is a trait that few have. In young adulthood, to old age, the values, the morals, the respect, the appreciation, the visions, are always there. Time may hone them and make them better, more adaptable, but they are always there.
    It is not hard to find such men ya Sayedati. They will find you. You don’t have to seek them for they are and will always be after you. Beware of the imitations, the clones, the sharks of humanity. Those are the ones that are easy to spot. The ones who slowly want you to be what they want, who want to control your thoughts, your feelings beware of those. They are the filth of humanity.

Stella

Stella

Beware of the imitations, the clones, the sharks of humanity. Those are the ones that are easy to spot. The ones who slowly want you to be what they want, who want to control your thoughts, your feelings beware of those. They are the filth of humanity.
    Oh but many men would fall this way into your description, I guess the majority? Respect to the exceptions. As there are quite few men actually whom with our common sense we would call: intelligent, reliable, tender, gentleman but not paper hero, honest etc... and could be considered as a partner for love. A partner meaning, not only his presence physically, but in soul as well.
    They are quite a rare specie dont you think?:)

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Such a post requires a delicate answer, so please bear with me, and read between the words.

I agree with you on the above, the game of manipulation, of control has been played since the time of Adam and Eve. Men look for the weakness in a woman; they target that weakness because that’s where her vulnerability lies. The more women they’re exposed to, the better players of the game they become. Lies, deceit, control, manipulation become a tangible part of the relationship, and of their personality. These men become immune to moralities, to regret, conquering the woman is the ultimate satisfaction.

How can a woman know? How can she discern between the good and bad? How is she to counter such an elaborate plot? How can she protect herself? Many questions, few answers. A woman can’t follow her heart, because her heart becomes her demise. Her emotions become the tool of her destruction. The head is the key, thinking, analyzing, finding discrepancies, contradictions, reading his emotions,
    Women are well equipped to counter these men, but very few of them are aware of their capabilities, let alone using those capabilities to filter out the filth of men from their lives.

Al Sayed, ya Sayedati is not made, he is born as such. His life is the definition of who he is. One can not learn to be a Sayed, it is a trait that few have. In young adulthood, to old age, the values, the morals, the respect, the appreciation, the visions, are always there. Time may hone them and make them better, more adaptable, but they are always there.
    It is not hard to find such men ya Sayedati. They will find you. You don’t have to seek them for they are and will always be after you. Beware of the imitations, the clones, the sharks of humanity. Those are the ones that are easy to spot. The ones who slowly want you to be what they want, who want to control your thoughts, your feelings beware of those. They are the filth of humanity.
    هلق عم تحور وتدور ...تتقلي انك سيد ....خليك راكع لكان
    الرجال لايعرفون الا التنظير .....والغزل ...والتبجيج بانفسهم والركوع

Last edited:
    4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

Oh but many men would fall this way into your description, I guess the majority? Respect to the exceptions. As there are quite few men actually whom with our common sense we would call: intelligent, reliable, tender, gentleman but not paper hero, honest etc... and could be considered as a partner for love. A partner meaning, not only his presence physically, but in soul as well.
    They are quite a rare specie dont you think?:)
    Intelligent women see right through the disguise of such men. As a matter of fact, these men won't even dare "mess" with certain women; they know humiliation is their demise.
    A partner in the physical sense is for the comfort of the five senses, the spiritual, or soul partner as you described it, is for the satisfaction of the millions of senses and emotion that a human goes through as time goes by. The senses undefined by science, and only found in the recesses of each of us.
    A jewel is precious for its rarity, yet it s highly sought after. Deserving ones reap the rewards.

Stella

Stella

Intelligent women see right through the disguise of such men. As a matter of fact, these men won't even dare "mess" with certain women; they know humiliation is their demise.
    A partner in the physical sense is for the comfort of the five senses, the spiritual, or soul partner as you described it, is for the satisfaction of the millions of senses and emotion that a human goes through as time goes by. The senses undefined by science, and only found in the recesses of each of us.
    A jewel is precious for its rarity, yet it s highly sought after. Deserving ones reap the rewards.
    You know I think such men dare to mess with any women regardless if the woman is intelligent or not, but its up to the woman really to be so intelligent to "beat down" these men, or even not to let them to approach.

I think you misunderstood one part of my post, or maybe I didnt phrase it well. By physical presence of a man I meant here that he is there as a partner for the woman (boyfriend, husband) but not necesseraly there in soul as well, although the man is present but the woman is still lonely. I dont know if you see now what I mean? Being there in soul too for each others, thats the most beautiful thing I guess:)

Well I am still interested to know, that how do you know that you are in love? /its quite a hard question if you think about it:)/

B

BOILER

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Instinct my dear is something mutual.
    About your second line, just words in the air.
    Step down to reality.

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

هلق عم تحور وتدور ...تتقلي انك سيد ....خليك راكع لكان
    الرجال لايعرفون الا التنظير .....والغزل ...والتبجيج بانفسهم والركوع
    U know very well what I am my lady,
    No need to stress your power over me, I admit to it and am touched to be your equal.
    Most men fit your description, but there are those rare among the breed that you don't know, the one(s) that will change the way your eyes see us, and make you kneel, flirt, and plead to be looked at.

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

You know I think such men dare to mess with any women regardless if the woman is intelligent or not, but its up to the woman really to be so intelligent to "beat down" these men, or even not to let them to approach.

I think you misunderstood one part of my post, or maybe I didnt phrase it well. By physical presence of a man I meant here that he is there as a partner for the woman (boyfriend, husband) but not necesseraly there in soul as well, although the man is present but the woman is still lonely. I dont know if you see now what I mean? Being there in soul too for each others, thats the most beautiful thing I guess:)

Well I am still interested to know, that how do you know that you are in love? /its quite a hard question if you think about it:)/
    I know what you mean Stella. I may have misunderstood. But the fact remains that time, and consequences will always bring two souls together.
    Most people are happy to live their lives with a partner like the one you described, trading the quest for true happiness with a settlement of status quo. Humans by nature take the best of what’s available thinking that nothing better may come along. Why should a man or a woman commit to live ½ life (physical) while the most important part is either suppressed or dying (spiritual, soul, emotions)?
    We live our lives searching, finding and rejecting. When we find what we’re looking for, the sign are always there, undisputable signs, non mistakable signs, the signs that every man and woman look for, love signs.
    How do one know what love is? How do one know if they’re in love?
    Each person is different, common symptoms exist such as the aches of being away, the need to be closer, the twinkle in the eye when we see them, the tear on a cheek when we remember their sweetness,
    When the words of the most beautiful love song, or a love poem feel like you wrote them Stella, that’s when you’re in love.

lebluv

lebluv

wel3et :

Ya3ne nothing to say unless "یا الهي"
    i have to right in arabic...english is...

الحمدالله انو النساء لم تلاحظ بعد و انشالله مش حتلاحظ...دخيل الله بيكفينا لي فينا من الحب...
    أنا قد اوافق و قد لا اوافق حيث ان نظرتي مختلفة بعض الشئ و على مبدأ ان الرجل لان المرأة تعطيه الرجولة و المرأة أنثى لان الرجل يشعرها بالانوثه و استعمل هنا الانوثة كأجمل صفة تطلق على امرأة.
    أنا انسان عاشق لذا فان كل الكلام الذي قلتيه هنا لا يزعجني . هذا اذا كان موضوعنا الحب فيا محلا الركوع و السجود و خليها تتحكم فيي اكتر فلا حياة لي غير ولا بعد...اما بالكلام عن ان النساء تركع كل الرجال اسمحي لي ان اقول ان حبيبتي فقط تركعني و من بعدها يركعني الموت ...و هذه القوة منها و من حبها ... و ها انا اتحدى نساء العالم...اسأليها هي...و سوف تقف ضدك لتقول اني لا اركع لاحد و ستنكر اني اركع لها....سبب اخر لاركع لها اكثر

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    شكرا ...على هذا الرد ( يشمل الكل ) مفهومي للحب او للتعبير عن الحب ربما يختلف عن المفاهيم السائدة ....يختخطى مفهوم الرجولة بما تمثله ...ويتخطى مفهوم الانوثة بما تمثله من تداعيات كذلك الامر .......

مفهومي للحب ليس خضوع الرجل ....حتى ل=ولو تعبيرا عن الحب ..وليس خضوع المراة لانها عادة اجتماعية ...مفهومي للتعبير عن الحب لا يتضمن الغزل ....لا يتضمن الركوع اجلالا واحتراما ...لا يتضمن الهدايا ....كل ما يتضمنه ....هو نظرة جميلة ....قبلة رقيقة ....ولعبة طفولية ....

ما ذميته هنا ....ليس عنصر الرجال كرجال ....انه ما موجود في المجتمع من رجال ...يعتقدون ان والدتهم اوجدتهم ليحبوا ليغرم بهم لتكون النساء خلفهم

وما سانتقده ( ربما باقل نسبة ) عند النساء ....هو نقص حنانها التي تجعله واضحا ...ويدخلها في متاهات لهابداية لا نهاية

اريد الاشارة : اعلاني الحرب .....هو فقط معالجة اجتماعية والمعلجة الاجتماعية تتطلب " تجزير " قتل وتضخيم الواقع فحين يقرا القارئ يقول :
    هل هي مجنونة ؟
    ام هل انا قد اكون المعني ؟

السخفاء يمرون ويقولون هي مجنونة او لديها مشكة نفسية مع الرجال
    ولكن الانسان يتمعن بما قلته ويفهم تحديدا ما المقصود

بالنهاية اقول : من واجب الكاتب ان يتلقى نفحات من الاتهامات ...هذه نتائج المهنة !!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    U know very well what I am my lady,
    No need to stress your power over me, I admit to it and am touched to be your equal.
    Most men fit your description, but there are those rare among the breed that you don't know, the one(s) that will change the way your eyes see us, and make you kneel, flirt, and plead to be looked at.
    u misunderstood my friend lot lot :
    each human each woman each man have a soul mate i guess... and there is a difference between my art of love and ur or the general one ....ill give an example my dear ( it is the first and the last ....) .....

اترقص........معي!

اعطني يدك يا سيدي ......تعال اعلمك الرقص على انغام قلبي ، اعطيني يدك لاسافر بك الى بلاد من الاحلام .
    اترقص معي؟
    اترى العشق متطايرا في ارجائنا ، انظر هو يرقص معنا يحرك قلبينا فيدور الجسد مراقصا الحب .
    لا تتوقف ......ادرني ، انت السيد ها هنا ....وانا معلمة سابقة وتلميذة حالية ....
    ادر بي .....ادر بي بين منعطفات الارض
    انت تعلمني اجمل ما في الوجود ...الوجود عينه
    ارقص ، عل الرقص يطيل حياتنا ....علني اتمعن اكثر فاكثر برحيق انفاسك
    علني حين اراقصك أولد من جديد
    اولد على انغامنا

اعطني يدك يا سيدي ......ولا تنحن ....متعادلين في الرقص وفي الوجود
    اترقص معي؟
    اتعلمني الرقص ؟
    نعم ....علمني كيف ارقص من جديد
    كيف اهيم من جديد ....طلبت يدك ....كي تعلمني
    لا اريد ان اعلم بعد الان .....اريد ان تعلمني انت
    كل ثقافات الحب في الوجود

خذ يدي ...يا معلمي !
    احملني لفوق ....فوق حيث النجوم تنتظرنا
    فوق حيث تواعدنا يوما ....اتذكر؟
    قلت لي انك ستعلمني العشق فوق ، تحت هضاب لم نزرها
    قلت لي انك ستعيد رسم تلك الشفتان
    انت قلت انك ستمحي الماضي بقبلتين
    ستعيد رسم ما تحطم بكلتا اليدين
    ستزيل عني الاف القبل بعيناك
    علمني الرقص.....

خذ يدي يا سيدا بين الرجال
    لا اجدر منك في الرقص
    وفي العشق
    اترقص معي .....رقصة الابدية!!

lebluv

lebluv

شكرا ...على هذا الرد ( يشمل الكل ) مفهومي للحب او للتعبير عن الحب ربما يختلف عن المفاهيم السائدة ....يختخطى مفهوم الرجولة بما تمثله ...ويتخطى مفهوم الانوثة بما تمثله من تداعيات كذلك الامر .......

مفهومي للحب ليس خضوع الرجل ....حتى ل=ولو تعبيرا عن الحب ..وليس خضوع المراة لانها عادة اجتماعية ...مفهومي للتعبير عن الحب لا يتضمن الغزل ....لا يتضمن الركوع اجلالا واحتراما ...لا يتضمن الهدايا ....كل ما يتضمنه ....هو نظرة جميلة ....قبلة رقيقة ....ولعبة طفولية ....

ما ذميته هنا ....ليس عنصر الرجال كرجال ....انه ما موجود في المجتمع من رجال ...يعتقدون ان والدتهم اوجدتهم ليحبوا ليغرم بهم لتكون النساء خلفهم

وما سانتقده ( ربما باقل نسبة ) عند النساء ....هو نقص حنانها التي تجعله واضحا ...ويدخلها في متاهات لهابداية لا نهاية

اريد الاشارة : اعلاني الحرب .....هو فقط معالجة اجتماعية والمعلجة الاجتماعية تتطلب " تجزير " قتل وتضخيم الواقع فحين يقرا القارئ يقول :
    هل هي مجنونة ؟
    ام هل انا قد اكون المعني ؟

السخفاء يمرون ويقولون هي مجنونة او لديها مشكة نفسية مع الرجال
    ولكن الانسان يتمعن بما قلته ويفهم تحديدا ما المقصود

بالنهاية اقول : من واجب الكاتب ان يتلقى نفحات من الاتهامات ...هذه نتائج المهنة !!

مفهومك للحب قد يختلف عن المفاهيم السائدة و لكنه بالنسبة لي هو اصل الحب ...هذه النظرة التي تتكلمين عنها تساوي أعتى الجيوش...فأهلا بالحرب و أهلا بالهزيمة

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

مفهومك للحب قد يختلف عن المفاهيم السائدة و لكنه بالنسبة لي هو اصل الحب ...هذه النظرة التي تتكلمين عنها تساوي أعتى الجيوش...فأهلا بالحرب و أهلا بالهزيمة
    جل ما احاول قوله للرجل : كن سيدا
    جل ما اقوله للمراة : كوني ملكة
    جل ما قوله للرجل : ابقى واقفا
    جل ما اقوله للمراة: انت يا صديقتي تستطيعين ان تكوني متساويتن له او ربما اقل رتبة ( ان انت اردت هذا ...وهذا لا يجوز ان يكون فريضة من المجتمع او من الرجل )
    جل ما اقوله للرجل: توقف عن كونك رجلا ...كن عاشقا هائما طائرا ببحر الحب لا التسلية
    جل ما اقوله للمراة : استيقظي فيقي فقليل من الاسياد ها هنا لا تنخدعي
    جل ما افعله : الصريخ الفوقية في الكلام لا الانسان لا يفهم الا بهؤلاء ينجرح ينصدم ...ولكن حين تظهر العكس يفهم تماما ما المقصود ويعيد قراءة ما سبق وقلت .....

lebluv

lebluv

وجعي صار قويا جداً
    يضرب كالخنجر في صدري
    يبعثر فيّ ذكرياتي و أيّامي
    صار كالمنجل يحصد من عيوني
    سنابل أحلامي

وجعي صار قويا جداً
    صار له صوت يحرمني النوم
    و ينخر في الليل اذاني
    يوقظ هموما , يصرخ فيها
    لا تنامي