Parliamentary elections 2018 the "civil community" lie.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
this is ghada 3id. one of the distinctive figures on running on the so called "civil community" lists.
she is running in alley chouf. a district that is ruled by walid jumblat, one of the most pronounced corrupt Lebanese leaders, with a long record in corruption, a war lord involved in displacing hundreds of thousands, an usurper of billions of dollars that were allocated for the return of the displaced, etc.. etc.. etc.. and now the feudal lord is in the process of passing his power to his son.

what does ghada eid choose to speak about? 90% of her speech is attacking FPM directly or indirectly daman shaykhoukha, electricity etc.., not. a. single. word. about. jumblat.

the only place where the ishtiraki is mentioned, is when she addresses how some eshtirake supporters beat the crap out of the convoys of the madane list, and that's what she said: "yalle mna3rfo 3an el 7ezb el ishtirake inno howe dod el militiet, w mnetmanna inno el yeltezemo bi hayda el 7ezb w bi shi3arato yalle ne7na mne7teremlo yeha"

ahlen.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    this is ghada 3id. one of the distinctive figures on running on the so called "civil community" lists.
    she is running in alley chouf. a district that is ruled by walid jumblat, one of the most pronounced corrupt Lebanese leaders, with a long record in corruption, a war lord involved in displacing hundreds of thousands, an usurper of billions of dollars that were allocated for the return of the displaced, etc.. etc.. etc.. and now the feudal lord is in the process of passing his power to his son.

what does ghada eid choose to speak about? 90% of her speech is attacking FPM directly or indirectly daman shaykhoukha, electricity etc.., not. a. single. word. about. jumblat.

the only place where the ishtiraki is mentioned, is when she addresses how some eshtirake supporters beat the crap out of the convoys of the madane list, and that's what she said: "yalle mna3rfo 3an el 7ezb el ishtirake inno howe dod el militiet, w mnetmanna inno el yeltezemo bi hayda el 7ezb w bi shi3arato yalle ne7na mne7teremlo yeha"

ahlen.
    Tfeh! What an hypocrite! i hope she loses badly! Majority of the list including ghada is formed of ex chouyou3iye. It ill give you a small hint about them.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Tfeh! What an hypocrite! i hope she loses badly! Majority of the list including ghada is formed of ex chouyou3iye. It ill give you a small hint about them.
    Or she's just afraid of jumblat thugs harrasing them and she's pandering to their good anti militia side :)

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Or she's just afraid of jumblat thugs harrasing them and she's pandering to their good anti militia side :)
    Or she knows that she doesnt have ears ready to listen in the druze street so she turns her attacks onto FPM to try and steal couple of votes from here and there. The biggest issue i have with those of civil movement is that they dont call a spade a spade so they dont look like supporting 1 side against an other.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Or she knows that she doesnt have ears ready to listen in the druze street so she turns her attacks onto FPM to try and steal couple of votes from here and there. The biggest issue i have with those of civil movement is that they dont call a spade a spade so they dont look like supporting 1 side against an other.
    Not too friendly with sarcasm are we? :p

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    No i can understand sarcasm, its just i am so angry from them that i need to rant here. I vote in chouf and because of people like her jumblatt didint get his ass whiped yet.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Guess what?:p

Just got a call from ghada eid office asking me my opinion on the civil movement . God listened to me and instead of ranting here on the forum i said everything i had to say on the phone ( tol3it el fache bi taba3 el maktab hahahah) .

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    what exactly you mean by lie ! its much more than a lie :p

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member

ahlen.
    I like the preface of this article, where you mention all the bad things about Joumblatt to give more importance to a misleading post.
    I watched the video, and not once did she mention the FPM, despite her history with Kanaan.
    She was asked about the trash file because she was involved in it for years.
    She mentioned how the village of Tarek el Khatib is burning trash. Don't you think it's pathetic that the minister of environment can't even bring order to his own village?
    As for her position re-Joumblatt, this is grossly taken out of context.
    She was talking about how the Sabaa bus was attacked by PSP thugs. She criticised the thugs, but was fair in claiming that the PSP leadership apologised for this....twice.
    Does that make Joumblatt less of a thief and a warlord? Akid la2.

But let me give you an example:
    Watani tried to put up a banner in Saadnayel to invite people for the launching of their list. It would be up for a few days only.
    The head of municipality refused because it's a public road. Fair enough ma hek?
    But when they asked him how come the FM has banners and pictures on public roads, his answer was: "ana tayyar el mousta2bal, el tari2 el 3am la elna".
    See for yourself:
    Now, in Zahle, the FM is with the FPM. The FM which you guys have been talking about wanting to change and are supporting your fight against corruption and clientelism haven't said a single word.
    The video has been viewed more than 360 thousand times. Ma fi 2re3 bi tayyar el mousta2bal chef el video?
    There is no one in the FPM who watched the video?
    The FM is a hypocritical party, headed by a man who inherited his position just like Joumblatt.
    Its leaders have stolen billions and turned the country into their own business.
    They are so corrupt that Kanaan practically made the book of Lebanon's corruption about them.
    Yet, look at them, playing dirty games.
    And look at the FPM, their ally in Zahle and other places, keeping silent about their thuggery.

See why people are criticising the FPM?
    Because bi nikoulna rasna enno they want to find from the inside and they will stop their allies when they play dirty games.
    But when these happen......crickets....

R

Randomiser

Your currently holding most power in this state along with FM, holding many important ministries since 2008. If you can't handle criticism then quit. Jumblatt is indeed one of the most corrupt politicians in the country, he's competing with Bassil for the title.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Your currently holding most power in this state along with FM, holding many important ministries since 2008. If you can't handle criticism then quit. Jumblatt is indeed one of the most corrupt politicians in the country, he's competing with Bassil for the title.
    If you have proof that Bassil is a thief then show me the proof. Eventhough I might not agree with everything he does without proof I wouldn't call him a thief.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

No i can understand sarcasm, its just i am so angry from them that i need to rant here. I vote in chouf and because of people like her jumblatt didint get his ass whiped yet.
    WJ didn't get his ass whipped yet bta3ref lech? la2ano parties like FPM were trying to do under the table deals with WJ. 3 seats w ne7na we will ally with you. When the corrupt individual WJ didn't want the christian seats to go to FPM he refused then FPM went with Arslen. We want a party that its YES is a YES and its NO is a NO. These under the table deals should stop.

ma3 kel 7eda i hope WJ gets his ass pounded in this district. I hope FPM wins the seats it wants and is represented in the area as it is the largest christian force in Chouf-Aley. Now that Arslen is against WJ (about time) we will finally see a battle.

This Ghada should not even run... She won't make it w bte7ke ktir 3al fade.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

7aram shu 3emlinlo 3e2deh la Dark Angel hal civil community.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I like the preface of this article, where you mention all the bad things about Joumblatt to give more importance to a misleading post.
    I watched the video, and not once did she mention the FPM, despite her history with Kanaan.
    She was asked about the trash file because she was involved in it for years.
    She mentioned how the village of Tarek el Khatib is burning trash. Don't you think it's pathetic that the minister of environment can't even bring order to his own village?
    As for her position re-Joumblatt, this is grossly taken out of context.
    She was talking about how the Sabaa bus was attacked by PSP thugs. She criticised the thugs, but was fair in claiming that the PSP leadership apologised for this....twice.
    Does that make Joumblatt less of a thief and a warlord? Akid la2.

But let me give you an example:
    Watani tried to put up a banner in Saadnayel to invite people for the launching of their list. It would be up for a few days only.
    The head of municipality refused because it's a public road. Fair enough ma hek?
    But when they asked him how come the FM has banners and pictures on public roads, his answer was: "ana tayyar el mousta2bal, el tari2 el 3am la elna".
    See for yourself:

Now, in Zahle, the FM is with the FPM. The FM which you guys have been talking about wanting to change and are supporting your fight against corruption and clientelism haven't said a single word.
    The video has been viewed more than 360 thousand times. Ma fi 2re3 bi tayyar el mousta2bal chef el video?
    There is no one in the FPM who watched the video?
    The FM is a hypocritical party, headed by a man who inherited his position just like Joumblatt.
    Its leaders have stolen billions and turned the country into their own business.
    They are so corrupt that Kanaan practically made the book of Lebanon's corruption about them.
    Yet, look at them, playing dirty games.
    And look at the FPM, their ally in Zahle and other places, keeping silent about their thuggery.

See why people are criticising the FPM?
    Because bi nikoulna rasna enno they want to find from the inside and they will stop their allies when they play dirty games.
    But when these happen......crickets....
    Dakhlak is the book Ebra2 El Musta7eel still in print? I'd like to get my hands on a copy!

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Dakhlak is the book Ebra2 El Musta7eel still in print? I'd like to get my hands on a copy!
    It was turned from a book to a binding law voted in the parliament by all parties. Try another one instead of parroting such silly clichés.