• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The creepiest girl I have ever met.

creepedout38

There was this girl whom I met in a foreign socials I attended few weeks ago. We have been hanging out together for two weeks. Two days ago, she asked me to meet her parents and I did. When I arrived at their house, I was wondering why it was so dark when it was still day time. I ignored it and rang the doorbell. She went out and let me in. Their house is pretty big and well--- classic type. I asked where her parents were and she led me to them. We made it to the dining room and what welcomed my eyes made my heart skip a bit. There were many food served, however, her parents were not there. IT WAS JUST A FRAME OF HER PARENTS’ PHOTO. So, I was thinking her parents have died. She somehow comprehended what I was thinking and suddenly confirmed her parents died in a car accident five years ago. What scared me the most was when she started talking to them and introduced me. I was like, “okay… this is pretty weird and creepy.” We have dined with her parents (picture frames). Then, we went to her room. The moment I stepped inside her room, I told myself I would never see this girl again. Guess what? Her room’s floor was filled with red lighted candles and pictures of her parents. I really can’t imagine how I made it outside her house. She really was creepy. Next time, I will surely check the woman’s background before hanging out with her.

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
There was this girl whom I met in a foreign socials I attended few weeks ago. We have been hanging out together for two weeks. Two days ago, she asked me to meet her parents and I did. When I arrived at their house, I was wondering why it was so dark when it was still day time. I ignored it and rang the doorbell. She went out and let me in. Their house is pretty big and well--- classic type. I asked where her parents were and she led me to them. We made it to the dining room and what welcomed my eyes made my heart skip a bit. There were many food served, however, her parents were not there. IT WAS JUST A FRAME OF HER PARENTS’ PHOTO. So, I was thinking her parents have died. She somehow comprehended what I was thinking and suddenly confirmed her parents died in a car accident five years ago. What scared me the most was when she started talking to them and introduced me. I was like, “okay… this is pretty weird and creepy.” We have dined with her parents (picture frames). Then, we went to her room. The moment I stepped inside her room, I told myself I would never see this girl again. Guess what? Her room’s floor was filled with red lighted candles and pictures of her parents. I really can’t imagine how I made it outside her house. She really was creepy. Next time, I will surely check the woman’s background before hanging out with her.
since you werent gonna see her again , and since you made it past lunch and to her bedroom, why didnt you go for the home run

Ralph N

since you werent gonna see her again , and since you made it past lunch and to her bedroom, why didnt you go for the home run
tle3et enta adrab menno? enno a girl needs help this is the way you take advantage from her? the fact is some people here who think they are cool are the crazy...

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
tle3et enta adrab menno? enno a girl needs help this is the way you take advantage from her? the fact is some people here who think they are cool are the crazy...
i bet 9 /10 out of ten you would have nailed her without thinking, the 1 time out of 10 she would be on her period

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Definitely a psycho, run while you can.
You can fake your death by a car accident too, then sneak into her house to check if she has a framed photo of you.

PS: if this story is true, the girl needs help. Guide her and convince her to see a psychiatric.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Girls like this one are very (very) hard to come by. I'd put a ring on that finger or better yet she may be ok with just the picture of a ring and save you a good amount of money.

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
3adzehhh. Christians talk to pictures of saints all the time. They even give them money.

You're surprised a girl is feeding a picture of her parents?

Ralph N

What's the point of this thread?

Is to know who has morals and who doesnt, I dont blame the one who opened the thread because he choose not to be with such a girl, but the ones who wanna take advantage from a ultra sensitive girl....

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Is to know who has morals and who doesnt, I dont blame the one who opened the thread because he choose not to be with such a girl, but the ones who wanna take advantage from a ultra sensitive girl....
I blame both, because it's pretty clear that the girl is sick and needs help.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
some cultures especially in the far east do erect shrines for their loved who pass away in the premises of their own homes and they do indeed light candles and incense around these shrines, in some cultures they even what is called ancestor worship. if that creeps you out that's fine, but that does not make the girl creepy if she comes from a such a background. in fact in her mind, she was doing you a great honor.

she probably also sprinkled some of their ashes in your food if she likes you so that you may carry a piece of them within you forever :p

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Who invented this story for you?