The electronic cigarette: A serious and healthier alternative to tobacco smoking

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
[VBTUBE]eqz6TvAKcBQ[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]2QNJxyn4yGE[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]KlylxcXipVw[/VBTUBE]

In this thread i propose to discuss everything related to the electronic cigarette, called E-cig, or also, personal vaporizer (PV). Many of you might not be informed enough about it, so i hope that i will be able to expose as much data as possible and to answer to your questions, within the limits of my knowledge.

Thoughts and experience are much appreciated.

Happy vaping

• Advertisement
  • Kumari

Kumari

Did you try it ya Abou sandal ?
    Did you stop smoking (if you were a smoker that is )?
    Is it helpful?:502:

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    but the question is, are there any retailers in lebanon for them ?

Faithful

Faithful

On Behalf of Abou Sandal, allow me to answer both of you

Did you try it ya Abou sandal ?
    Did you stop smoking (if you were a smoker that is )?
    Is it helpful?:502:
    Yes it is so helpful for him and the ones around him :clap:... at least it is odorless, and it doesnt hurt as much as the original one. :ban:

but the question is, are there any retailers in lebanon for them ?
    No , there is no retailers in Lebanon yet .. hole 7asab ma3loumete yalle akhadta min Abou Sandal :whs:

Tayyar Keserwen

Tayyar Keserwen

I tried it, my dad tried it.... It's not helpful at all (maybe the lack of smell is the only advantage, but it didnt fulfill my nicotine needs and certainly did not make me reduce or stop me from smoking normal ciggies).. no results, we're both back to smoking Marlboro lol...

Kumari

Kumari

On Behalf of Abou Sandal, allow me to answer both of you

Yes it is so helpful for him and the ones around him :clap:... at least it is odorless, and it doesnt hurt as much as the original one. :ban:

No , there is no retailers in Lebanon yet .. hole 7asab ma3loumete yalle akhadta min Abou Sandal :whs:
    Thank you faithful..

How long did he use it till now ? Is he taking any nicotine fix i.e patches or chewing gum?

Since quiting, is he feeling tired, headaches all that ....

I am asking all this because I would love to quit smoking but i cant :scared:

LebanonUSA

LebanonUSA

Actually, e-cigarettes are already being shunned here in the US after they revealed that they are more dangerous than regular cigarettes. Here's the latest statement from the FDA on the dangers of electronic cigarettes:

[FIELDSET="FDA and Public Health Experts Warn About Electronic Cigarettes"]
    The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today announced that a laboratory analysis of electronic cigarette samples has found that they contain carcinogens and toxic chemicals such as diethylene glycol, an ingredient used in antifreeze.

Electronic cigarettes, also called “e-cigarettes,” are battery-operated devices that generally contain cartridges filled with nicotine, flavor and other chemicals. The electronic cigarette turns nicotine, which is highly addictive, and other chemicals into a vapor that is inhaled by the user.

These products are marketed and sold to young people and are readily available online and in shopping malls. In addition, these products do not contain any health warnings comparable to FDA-approved nicotine replacement products or conventional cigarettes. They are also available in different flavors, such as chocolate and mint, which may appeal to young people.

Public health experts expressed concern that electronic cigarettes could increase nicotine addiction and tobacco use in young people. Jonathan Winickoff, M.D., chair of the American Academy of Pediatrics Tobacco Consortium and Jonathan Samet, M.D., director of the Institute for Global Health at the University of Southern California, joined Joshua Sharfstein, M.D., principal deputy commissioner of the FDA, and Matthew McKenna, M.D., director of the Office of Smoking and Health for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to discuss the potential risks associated with the use of electronic cigarettes.

“The FDA is concerned about the safety of these products and how they are marketed to the public,” said Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D., commissioner of food and drugs.

Because these products have not been submitted to the FDA for evaluation or approval, at this time the agency has no way of knowing, except for the limited testing it has performed, the levels of nicotine or the amounts or kinds of other chemicals that the various brands of these products deliver to the user.

The FDA’s Division of Pharmaceutical Analysis analyzed the ingredients in a small sample of cartridges from two leading brands of electronic cigarettes. In one sample, the FDA’s analyses detected diethylene glycol, a chemical used in antifreeze that is toxic to humans, and in several other samples, the FDA analyses detected carcinogens, including nitrosamines. These tests indicate that these products contained detectable levels of known carcinogens and toxic chemicals to which users could potentially be exposed.

The FDA has been examining and detaining shipments of e-cigarettes at the border and the products it has examined thus far meet the definition of a combination drug-device product under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. The FDA has been challenged regarding its jurisdiction over certain e-cigarettes in a case currently pending in federal district court. The agency is also planning additional activities to address its concerns about these products.

Health care professionals and consumers may report serious adverse events (side effects) or product quality problems with the use of e-cigarettes to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail, fax or phone.

* Online: MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
    * Regular Mail: use postage-paid FDA form 3500 available at: Download Forms and mail to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852-9787
    * Fax: (800) FDA-0178
    * Phone: (800) FDA-1088[/FIELDSET]

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok guys, sorry for the delay, i'll start replying to everyone now.

Kumari

The answer to your first post is:Yes, yes and yes.(And no i'm not a distributor...hehe)

But one thing that everyone needs to understand is this:E-cig is not a smoking cessation device. It is wrong to depict it as such and it was never intended to such purpose.

Personally, i picked the e-cig, not because i wanted to quit smoking...but because i wanted to keep smoking.

The right definition is this: The e-cig is an alternative to smokers, that is way safer than smoking tobacco.

My experience is that the moment i tried it, and although i had a real dated and rotten useless device, i instantly knew that there was a real potential. I jumped on the keyboard and ordered a sample from the UK...5 days later i received it...Since then, i didn't touch a cigarette...But most importantly...I didn't feel the need to smoke tobacco cigarettes anymore.

And i'm a heavy smoker...50 cigarettes per day...look at my banner ...it's says it all.

TK,

When i bought the first e-cig, it was from a pharmacy in Lebanon, a month ago. The device didn't work properly and the cartridges were probably rotten or something.

I made a little search and study over the internet and almost instantly understood that i had a defected material worth nothing. But something in my head kept telling me that the concept is so bright and logical, that there is no reason it couldn't work. So i bought a sample online from the UK...And when the goods arrived...I tried the little baby and it was vaping like hell...

It works...just give it one more shot and a little patience and it will really make a difference, trust me.

Faithful,

You're right, there are no retailers in Lebanon for such device because it is in a state of "Not allowed/Not banned"....We'll talk about this later.

You might still be lucky to find something in some pharmacies, which are products imported before the recent Statut-Quo. But i wouldn't recommend buying such material simply because it's probably outdated, and there are surely no available spare parts and accessories for them.

The Lebanese product that you might find is the E-Steam electronic cigarette. It's too pricey for what it is, and even online, they do not propose spare parts and accessories. I think that those 2 doctors who imported this are just amateurs and don't have any knowledge about the product they tried to market.(By the way, you must all get used to read and hear in this domain, lots of ignorance coming especially from the scientific community...makes you think...)

http://e-steam.org/epages/eshop140147.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eshop140147

Now if the pharmacy tells you that this product is Swiss made or British made...they're lying to you. This is a pure 100% Chinese invention, and a pure 100% Chinese manufactured product...All over the world, it's the same.

RP,

Like i said before, there are no retailers for it in Lebanon, but you can get them through the net. But before buying online, iI should give few advises so not to have those products stopped by the local customs.

It's not like it's illegal, but they are trying to restrict and stop them. If it passes it passes, but if it doesn't...then you should have been more clever to find a discrete way...

Like everything in Lebanon...No public employee minds anything whatsoever...but just don't put him in a position that doesn't give him a margin of maneuver...hehe

LebanonUSA,

I'll make it simple for others to understand what is going on in the US and around the world in this matter:

FDA are corrupt
    WHO are incompetent
    State's health organizations and administrative bodies are ignorant

The report that you posted about the FDA was obviously twisted, spinned, stretched, misleading and "motivated" and is simply a scandal in itself, and the FDA is facing lawsuits over it.

I will not comment on what is in the report for now because it would take too long, and we'll get back at its details later, but here is a brief overview about that matter for the time being:

[VBTUBE]u16Yjz5dEX8[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]7HpG-_uuK_0[/VBTUBE]​

The WHO on the other hand, is as incompetent and useless and mostly corrupt, as most UN organizations, and is following the steps of the FDA on that matter because someone in the US is pushing for it.

And finally, the third world like usual, is watching and following "WHO ignorant recommendations" without even knowing what the hell it is all about, and Arab States in particular, like in everything else, like the good doggies they are, and just to please Mr America, simply decided to ban it, plain and simple. BTW, the US government couldn't restrict it in the US, because of issues of rights and personal freedoms and liberties...but it could do whatever it pleases in the Arab part of the globe.

Anyway, just as we're talking now, the FDA is busy doing this: FDA starts collecting fees from tobacco companies - BusinessWeek

Forget what governments and governmental bodies are saying today. They will try to undermine the E-cig as much as possible. We all know that money talks inside those institutions...And when I say money...I'm talking about hundreds of Billions of dollars...H1N1 and Bird flue scandals, and their Rumsfeld/Roch/Tamiflu killing vaccines, are nothing in comparison to the "Tobacco (fighting) industry" affairs...

Did you know that Tobacco is America's 3rd most important industry?​

But if you're interested in real scientific studies and researches and findings about the product, one of the few serious places to look in so far, is here: Health New Zealand

Note that the studies are funded by the world n.1 E-cigs company...But this does not undermine the credibility of Dr Murray Laugesen, an authority in this matter, especially that further studies conducted by independent institutes and laboratories around the world, are reaching the same conclusions.

That's it for now, i hope that i was of a certain interest, and I will be open for more questions if anyone needs to know more.

Dry Ice

Dry Ice

Legendary Member
    Part of the smoking experience is

(1) the feeling of cigarette pack in your hand or pocket

(2) touching the actual cigarette fabric

(3) the ability to use a lighter

(4) the first inhale/exhale after you light it

(5) the feeling of having a burning cigarette in hand (with billowing smoke)

(6) the need to throw the ashes somewhere

(7) the smell...

and finally (8) disposing of the butt

Kumari

Kumari

Abou Sandal,

Good luck !!:2410:

So you did not feel any withdrawal symptoms of nicotine? no headaches, anxiety and kill hol??

I stopped twice. Each time for a period of 8 months then mithil il chatrra i cam back. But i was very hard . I have to quit one day but I cant imagine going through hell again.

BTW I am reading a book about this called :Easy way to stop smoking by Allen carr .. i am still on page 42 . Intresting book .. I can upload it to you but someone needs to tell me how..:biggrin:

Any tip that might help me quit will be greatly appreciated..

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Abou Sandal,

Good luck !!:2410:

So you did not feel any withdrawal symptoms of nicotine? no headaches, anxiety and kill hol??

I stopped twice. Each time for a period of 8 months then mithil il chatrra i cam back. But i was very hard . I have to quit one day but I cant imagine going through hell again.

BTW I am reading a book about this called :Easy way to stop smoking by Allen carr .. i am still on page 42 . Intresting book .. I can upload it to you but someone needs to tell me how..:biggrin:

Any tip that might help me quit will be greatly appreciated..
    No problems or symptoms whatsoever Kumari...just try it...It compensates "smoking" by "vaping".

THIS​

IS WAY HEALTHIER

THAN

THIS

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have zero urge to start smoking again. I haven't had one analogue since I started my e-cig experience and do not feel the need to try them again.

Plus...I'm having a sweet delight tasting plenty of flavors while vaping....Apple, Cherry, chocolate, Amaretto, Brandy, Rhum, Blueberry, Caramel, Champagne, Butterscptch, Cinnamon, Cotton candy, Cranberry, English toffee, Coffee, Marshmallow, Mint, Mint chocolate, Orange, Peach, Peppermint, Pina colada, Praline, RedBull, Strawberry, Tutti Futti, Vanilla, Tropical Punch...etc...etc...And much much more....

And I'm even creating my own flavors...All this with... NO TAR-NO CARCINOGENS-NO CARBON MONOXIDE!

The vapour from an electronic cigarette DOES NOT contain the 4000+ chemicals and carcinogens present in tobacco smoke!

Not bad as a substitute to smoking cigarettes...eh?:1980:

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Very important news today!

[FIELDSET="Arnold Schwarzenegger Vetoes E Cigarette Ban Bill In California"]
    To the Members of the California State Senate:

I am returning Senate Bill 400 without my signature.

While I support restricting access of electronic cigarettes to children under the age of 18, I cannot sign a measure that also declares them a federally regulated drug when the matter is currently being decided through pending litigation.

Items defined as “tobacco products” are legal for anyone over the age of 18.

If adults want to purchase and consume these products with an understanding of the associated health risks, they should be able to do so unless and until federal law changes the legal status of these tobacco products.

For this reason, I am unable to sign this bill.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger
    [/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Vetoed"]
    The "Terminator" has just terminated a bill that would have outlawed the electronic cigarette

Published on October 12, 2009

by Marlin J. Sanders

(OfficialWire)

GAINESVILLE, FL

With a bold and decisive stroke of his pen, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger may have put to rest a bill that would have banned the electronic cigarette from the state of California. This action by the Governor has put this bill back in the hands of lawmakers to either try to get to a 2/3 majority to override the veto or re-write the bill so that it just regulates the age restrictions, which would have likely passed and been signed without any problems.

"We do not mind regulation" states Tiffany Ellis of E Cigarettes National, "We just do not want them banned, and like the Governor stated, it should be left to the discretion of the adult choosing to use them, not policy makers." Like Ellis, most suppliers and retailers claim that they do not mind regulation and age restrictions, but strongly oppose any bans to the e cigarettes that they use and market to the public.

The message sent to the lawmakers by the Governor was clear and explained his motives in full concerning the rights of the people and current litigation on the matter in a federal court or law. Below is a copy of the message sent back to state lawmakers. you can read the official message here.

To the Members of the California State Senate:

I am returning Senate Bill 400 without my signature.

While I support restricting access of electronic cigarettes to children under the age of 18, I cannot sign a measure that also declares them a federally regulated drug when the matter is currently being decided through pending litigation.

Items defined as “tobacco products” are legal for anyone over the age of 18. If adults want to purchase and consume these products with an understanding of the associated health risks, they should be able to do so unless and until federal law changes the legal status of these tobacco products.

For this reason, I am unable to sign this bill.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I believe it shows wisdom on the Governors part by understanding that just because an arm of the government "declares" something illegal does not in fact mean that it is illegal and should be banned. We applaud the Governor for acting on the understanding that the FDA does not have the ability to "declare a law", but rather, they are an instrument and enforcement arm of the laws that are made and decided on by our judicial system and lawmakers" says Ellis, " It is about time a high level politician stood up for the rights of the people of the United States, and not for government and special interest."

Only time will tell if the lawmakers of California will get the message from the people and the governor and halt any attempts at banning e cigarettes prior to a federal ruling, or pushing for a 2/3 vote to override the governor and the people of California.[/FIELDSET]

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The nicotine-free electronic cigarette is available in New Zealand as a registered Medical Device

Electronic cigarettes are helping save lives. If you smoke 20 to 30 cigarettes a day, and have tried everything to quit, or at lease cut down but without success, you might like to try an electronic cigarette.

Scoop: Electronic Cigarette Now Available In New Zealand

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

From the biggest electronic cigarettes forum

nonsense

nonsense

Legendary Member
    For anyone who wants to quit smoking, I strongly suggest you avoid the e-cig. Nicotine will keep you addicted, and in itself has vasoconstriction of blood vessels and other effects which damage your body. Nicotine itself is a poison. Although to be honest between a regular cigarette and an e-cig, I'd be tempted to choose the second. The problem is when it becomes 'normal' in society to have an e-cig, at which point you will not have any pressure or urge to quit.

Quitting smoking is no easy task, and I do not envy anyone who tries to. But if I were to choose one method, just go 'cold turkey', and preferably don't use any medication, whether nicotine-gums/patches/spray, or others. I strongly encourage you to avoid any nicotine-delivery device, including e-cig.

Free quit smoking ebook's 2 millionth download

FDA are corrupt
    WHO are incompetent

The WHO on the other hand, is as incompetent and useless and mostly corrupt, as most UN organizations, and is following the steps of the FDA on that matter because someone in the US is pushing for it.

And finally, the third world like usual, is watching and following "WHO ignorant recommendations" without even knowing what the hell it is all about, and Arab States in particular, like in everything else, like the good doggies they are, and just to please Mr America, simply decided to ban it, plain and simple. BTW, the US government couldn't restrict it in the US, because of issues of rights and personal freedoms and liberties...but it could do whatever it pleases in the Arab part of the globe.
    Greetings Abu! I agree with much of what you said, and thanks for sharing your experience with the e-cig.

However I would like to add that some of the most dedicated, idealistic and active people for improving world health are in WHO. There are many. However what is sometimes not considered is that the WHO is controlled by the member states, and hence politics can stop programs dead in their tracks. I am not saying there are no incompetent people in WHO, there surely is, especially as you go higher up the chain. However, WHO itself does not deserve the bad rep it gets. The responsibility comes down to countries that keep interfering with it. This goes especially for the US, there is nothing they'd want more than to turn WHO into FDA.int.

Cheers!

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    AS, apparently there are several kinds of e-cigs and cartridges, I'm willing to try it but and I would want to buy the one you've bought and save the hassle
    of researching it since you've had great results so far, could you state the type you've bought?

btw how long does it last before you have to replace the whole e-cig?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    For anyone who wants to quit smoking, I strongly suggest you avoid the e-cig. Nicotine will keep you addicted, and in itself has vasoconstriction of blood vessels and other effects which damage your body. Nicotine itself is a poison. Although to be honest between a regular cigarette and an e-cig, I'd be tempted to choose the second. The problem is when it becomes 'normal' in society to have an e-cig, at which point you will not have any pressure or urge to quit.

Quitting smoking is no easy task, and I do not envy anyone who tries to. But if I were to choose one method, just go 'cold turkey', and preferably don't use any medication, whether nicotine-gums/patches/spray, or others. I strongly encourage you to avoid any nicotine-delivery device, including e-cig.

Free quit smoking ebook's 2 millionth download
    Hi My General, Nice to see you back :)

Yes, I agree with you on what you said about Nicotine, and I would like everyone to understand this very well: Nicotine is a poison and it can have dangerous effects on your health.

But then, my General, and as you rightfully pointed out at, if someone simply cannot quit smoking, which choice would be less hazardous on his health? And I'm talking here about the overwhelming majority of smokers, who will never quit, and will keep smoking till they die from it.

What is then the best for them?

Getting nicotine from E-cigs or getting nicotine from Tobacco cigarettes, and with it, around 4000 carcinogen substances?

If we keep the nicotine issue, that is common to both methods alone, and concentrate on the difference between E-cigs and Tobacco cigarettes, that's 4000 carcinogen substances less, that's no more second hand smoke, that's 400 000 less people dying each year from smoking cancer. (And not anything else related to nicotine hazards...Nicotine being a hazard on health, yet it is not carcinogen, meaning that cancers are not provoked by Nicotine itself)

You see, this is the real issue. From the start, I never stated that E-cig is 'the absolute" safe way to quit smoking, and didn't even pretend that it is a smoking cessation device at the first place.

E-cigs, are only an alternative to smoking, that is much much much healthier than Tobacco cigarettes.

Then also, E-cigs users usually start with E-cigs that contain the nicotine the need, due to their long history of smoking, and then, gradually, lower the dose of nicotine, until they use E-liquid that is 0% nicotine.

And some smokers who don't really feel that their addicted to nicotine, just use their E-cigs...Nicotine free.

The real thing about E-cigs, is not the nicotine delivery. This is a rather subsidiary issue.

The thing about E-cigs is actually the habit. This is what the E-cig was created for.

Combined statistics showed that all the nicotine delivery devices, like patches, inhalers and stuff, all of them combined, have a rate of success of 5%.

Yes, only 5%, although they deliver the dose of nicotine that a smoker is supposedly addicted to.

Which means that quitting smoking, for 95% of smokers, is related to habits, more than to nicotine addiction.

A usual smokers like to put the cigarette in his mouth, likes to puff on it, to play with exhaled smoke...etc...etc...Those are the habits that a smoker finds difficult to quit.

And the E-cig addresses those habits.

So let's say that a smoker cannot just stop smoking, well, i strongly recommend E-cig to him...With or without nicotine, the E-cig is far less dangerous than Tobacco cigarettes.

By the way, in New Zealand, the E-cig , nicotine free is considered as a healthy medical device, and I wrote recently that in Thailand, research institutes are preparing now studies on the positive effects and the benefits of it, especially for Asthmatic patients, as well as for many respiratory pathologies. Because inhaling vapor, is good for the health, and is medically prescribed, as we all know.

So to get back again to the point about nicotine, because I insist on it and thank you for raising it:Nicotine is a poison and it can have dangerous effects on your health.

Do not use E-juice with nicotine unless you really crave for it. Start with very low dosages, and when you're fixed, you can then gradually decrease the dosage, until you're comfortable with vaping 0% nicotine E-juice.

And if you need information about E-cigs, go to this forum: You will find there answers to all your questions.

e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Go there, and you won't be disappointed :)

Greetings Abu! I agree with much of what you said, and thanks for sharing your experience with the e-cig.

However I would like to add that some of the most dedicated, idealistic and active people for improving world health are in WHO. There are many. However what is sometimes not considered is that the WHO is controlled by the member states, and hence politics can stop programs dead in their tracks. I am not saying there are no incompetent people in WHO, there surely is, especially as you go higher up the chain. However, WHO itself does not deserve the bad rep it gets. The responsibility comes down to countries that keep interfering with it. This goes especially for the US, there is nothing they'd want more than to turn WHO into FDA.int.

Cheers!
    I agree with what you said here, my General, and I even ad to it, that most competent personnel, within WHO, when they are available, are kept in the dark and/or deprived from the adequate budget, material and means...And if they still managed to get something out, they are simply shut down.

The problem with WHO, as you said is political.(Like most international institutions)

See...The big Pharma , for example, are much more powerful than the WHO, and if the big Pharma need to sell billions of dollars worth of Tamiflu, then the WHO will dilligently keep pondering the world with an epidemic threat called N1H1 till the stock is sold. Who still talks about Bird flue anymore, anyway? Or SARS?, Or ...or...or...

Same for all the Tobacco industry...The E-cig is a real threat to them...A very tangible threat.

They are already losing big, from it, and because the FDA gets around 700 million dollars each year from Tobacco companies (Well next year it will be something around a billion dollars), the FDA too, is fearing losses in revenues.

But here is the catch.

Big Tobacco companies' revenues come mostly from the third world where they are capable of selling their products without significant restrictions, and cheap, for the average third world guy to be able to consume them freely.

Those Tobacco companies are still not successful in banning E-cigs in the States, although they're trying their best. In Great Britain they failed big. In France they failed big...And the handful European countries that considered banning them too quickly, are reviewing back the issue.

In this WIKI page, one might get a broad idea about Legal status by region: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

But where the Tobacco companies are getting results, is mostly in the third world countries.

Why?

Is it because they have more elaborate research and medical centers than GB or France or Germany, and they decided that the E-cig is dangerous?

Actually not at all.

It's because they were instructed to ban them. Plain and simple. And the messenger is the WHO, that by the way, couldn't even sustain a report that advises to ban them, based on real scientific studies, and a hard case, but was only capable of issuing an "advise", as to make further studies about the product.

So this kind of "advises", that was criticized worldwide by prominent figures of the scientific community, was of course, automatically understood by all Arab countries, the way Arabs are used to understand "advises", so they banned it. Simply.

In Lebanon, they were free at some point, until the WHO sent a letter to the Lebanese authorities about them.I will soon post the letter sent by the WHO to Lebanese authorities and the way this letter was sent to the administrations on the ground, so that the E-cig could not be imported duly and freely in Lebanon, without even a ministerial decision banning them! And selling them is not illegal.

Anyway,there is much more to say about the matter, and I simply invite everyone to read and read and read about it until he has a clear idea, and let everyone decide for himself...But before that, think by himself, and not get used to let others think for him.

This is why that , as much as I wouldn't advise anyone to take the Tamiflu, or any other Flu vaccine, I would advise everyone to consider that E-cigs as a safer and healthier alternative to Tobacco cigarettes.

Meanwhile, don't forget to visit this forum...You will not be disappointed.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/