The electronic cigarette: A serious and healthier alternative to tobacco smoking

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Almost 3 years off of cigarettes! #VapeON

• Advertisement
  • Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    current setup is VGOD+Baby Smok

The Smok like all modern sub-ohm tanks has air-vacuum problems.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

Welcome back Bandar!

My current setup is the Wismec RX Gen3 and Reload RTA.
    You should try building your own coils. It's night and day compared to stock coils.

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    Welcome back Bandar!

My current setup is the Wismec RX Gen3 and Reload RTA.
    You should try building your own coils. It's night and day compared to stock coils.
    Thank you SeaAb! Missed you!

I will eventually try to learn when I settle down.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Ahlan Back @Bandar ...We missed you here
    I'm using the Smok Tfv8 Baby (2ml)...With a Tarot Nano battery and/or a Joyetech Evic basic battery...Super small and powerful.

Did you finally manage to find e-liquid sources? They are starting to get numerous in Lebanon...

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    Ahlan Back @Bandar ...We missed you here
    I'm using the Smok Tfv8 Baby (2ml)...With a Tarot Nano battery and/or a Joyetech Evic basic battery...Super small and powerful.

Did you finally manage to find e-liquid sources? They are starting to get numerous in Lebanon...
    Missed you too AS!

Left Lebanon 1.5 years ago... I hope you're right about the e-liquid. When I was still there it was extortionate and bad quality. Currently vaping Zombie Blood and Breathless Mahoney from GoodLifeVapor

Rami Nagi

Rami Nagi

I don't know if we can find VG or PG in pharmacies in Lebanon. Frankly I never asked. But these, I believe, are usually bought in grocery stores in other countries.

But I suggest you get a bottle of PG or VG from the same source where you will get nicotine concentrate. That would be logical. As for vodka with it, I never tried because I don't like it that much, but I've heard some who put few drops of vodka in it, and said it was great. I'm sure they tasted the vodka, but I'm almost as sure that there wasn't any other effect, the alcohol in the vodka been probably vaporized way before it reached their lungs.
    You can get VG from my shop. I am located in beirut Dabbous shop in karakol al duruz. For further information pls check my google or facebook page

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Abou Sandal

I got both and ordered some pods from fasttech.

Next in line is the Uwell Caliburn. You might want to check it out.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Abou Sandal

After few days, tell me which one you do feel better, the Renova Zero or the Minifit.
    Also, don't forget that the Minifit can easily take ordinary juice, maybe 30/70 PG/VG, not sure, but definitely 50/50. As for the nic, a 12mg should be enough. (At least you don't have to bother with saltnic)

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    After few days, tell me which one you do feel better, the Renova Zero or the Minifit.
    Also, don't forget that the Minifit can easily take ordinary juice, maybe 30/70 PG/VG, not sure, but definitely 50/50. As for the nic, a 12mg should be enough. (At least you don't have to bother with saltnic)
    Both are ok, but I prefer the MiniFit for sure. Using 50mg Saltnic - a few puffs and I'm good to go for an hour.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Abou Sandal

According to a breaking news article for only VIP subscribers on this respected site, e-cigarettes are now proved to cause sudden and incurable impotence for males between the age of 16 until 69.

@Abou Sandal should be safe, but this got me worried about you @SeaAb.:cigar::hungover:

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    According to a breaking news article for only VIP subscribers on this respected site, e-cigarettes are now proved to cause sudden and incurable impotence for males between the age of 16 until 69.

@Abou Sandal should be safe, but this got me worried about you @SeaAb.:cigar::hungover:
    It does not cause impotence in men but it might as well because it is proven to be a strong female repellant :)

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just for info to those who might need it:

Websites shipping to Beirut:

1- For hardware and gear: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics (Lowest prices/newest models/shipping time between 3 and 5 weeks/delivered directly by Libanposte with no charges)

2- For e-liquid and DIY stuff : Vape Shop Online - E-Liquid, Vapes, and E-Cigarettes | VAPEWILD (Lowest prices/vast choice/shipping time between 12 an 20 days/delivered directly by Libanposte with no charges on small orders, custom charges on bigger orders)

If anyone has equal or better sources, please feel free to add it to the list.
    Happy vaping.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Abou Sandal

@Abou Sandal Got my delivery today! I have to say the Caliburn is, by far, the best pod system i've used - much better than the Zero and MiniFit. Go for it.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Abou Sandal Got my delivery today! I have to say the Caliburn is, by far, the best pod system i've used - much better than the Zero and MiniFit. Go for it.
    3an Jadd? Eh ok, I will look for it.

I also received today a wonderful pod system. Cheap. Takes all kind of liquids. Excellent throat hit and excellent flavor. Have a look at it.