The electronic cigarette: A serious and healthier alternative to tobacco smoking

• Advertisement
  • Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    I ended up getting the Aspire ET-S and what can I say...

It vapes exactly like the Mini Protank 3 but carries about two times the amount of liquid than the MPT3 can.

Good advice as per usual Abou Sandal;

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    OK, switched out the BDC coil in my ET-S yesterday for a BVC.

If your e-cig does not have VV, this will gurgle like a mofo. I have to keep it cranked to 4.0 and higher or else it will simply not work as intended. The BVC coil also gave a burnt taste for the first few minutes, even after initial priming, something that hasn't happened for me with a Kanger BDC since like...ever and it didn't happen with the Aspire BDC either.

Taste is better than the BDC, vapor production is about the same. Overall I prefer the BDC until they can sort out some of the problems with the BVC. But yea, in terms of taste, the BVC is clearly much much better.

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    Abou Sandal; so what can I order from sweet-vapes without worrying about customs? Batteries, tanks, e-liquid?

Also, any idea what can cause the draw of a tank to suddenly become tighter? I lent my friend my MPT3 for a day, got it back and it has noticeably less airflow to the point where it is not really pleasurable to use it anymore. He swears that nothing happened to it and even said that he never even opened it to refill the juice...

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Abou Sandal; so what can I order from sweet-vapes without worrying about customs? Batteries, tanks, e-liquid?

Also, any idea what can cause the draw of a tank to suddenly become tighter? I lent my friend my MPT3 for a day, got it back and it has noticeably less airflow to the point where it is not really pleasurable to use it anymore. He swears that nothing happened to it and even said that he never even opened it to refill the juice...
    Nothing you can ship to Lebanon is guaranteed not to be bothered by the customs.

As for the draw, it's simple. Take the base of the MPT3 . Remove the atomizer from it. Wash it down until the small air holes are clean. (some solvent might help, although I have a small ultrasonic cleaner that make such tasks easier). And voila.

It's all about keeping those small air holes in the base, clean and open.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Got an iTaste SVD2.0 yesterday...What a beast! Along with my ProTank3, this is easily my everyday vape now...

Can't wait for my next shipment to arrive:
    - eLeaf iStick 20W
    - MVP 20W
    - Nautilus Tank
    - Nautilus Mini Tank
    - Kanger Giant Tank
    - Kanger Mega Tank
    Bandar; found the eGrip at DragonMart the other day...I thought you would like to know!
    I passed on it since they still have not received the replacement coils for its internal tank.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bandar; You need to try this killer device.

The Joyetech eGo One

A true dynamite...with style.

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    Bandar; You need to try this killer device.

The Joyetech eGo One

A true dynamite...with style.
    I saw a vid on instagram of someone blowing some real clouds out of this, didn't realize it looked this sleek up close too. Another thing added to my wishlist :frown:

Chanklish

Chanklish

I love how you get a free douchebag certificate with the e-cigarette

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Got 15 Flavors (60/40 : VG/PG) of Mt. Baker Vapor eJuice shipped to me under 'Food Flavoring' to bypass the customs...it worked! Right now: Vaping 'Dutch Apple Pie' on my iStick w/ Nautilus Aspire Mini...Ahhh HEAVEN!

D

DrBen

Hey everyone !
    I've been meaning to join this thread for a while now.. Finally got around to signing up !
    I've been vaping for around 7 months now and I love it ! Kicked my 'two arguilehs a day' habit and feeling great.
    I've been lucky enough so far to successfully order vaping hardware to Lebanon without any customs issues. I hope it will last.. I'm currently vaping a Kayfun 4 clone on top of my Smok m50. Its a nice compact setup.
    I'm glad i stumbled on this thread and found the vaping veterans of Beirut :p

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    Hey everyone !
    I've been meaning to join this thread for a while now.. Finally got around to signing up !
    I've been vaping for around 7 months now and I love it ! Kicked my 'two arguilehs a day' habit and feeling great.
    I've been lucky enough so far to successfully order vaping hardware to Lebanon without any customs issues. I hope it will last.. I'm currently vaping a Kayfun 4 clone on top of my Smok m50. Its a nice compact setup.
    I'm glad i stumbled on this thread and found the vaping veterans of Beirut :p
    hey ben. sorry, i just noticed this post now. just a question though, where are you ordering from? which website? i have no clue how the post system works in lebanon, do they deliver it to my house or do i pick it up from somewhere?

D

DrBen

hey ben. sorry, i just noticed this post now. just a question though, where are you ordering from? which website? i have no clue how the post system works in lebanon, do they deliver it to my house or do i pick it up from somewhere?
    Yes once the package lands in Beirut airport it takes a few hours to a few weeks to clear customs (packages from china take longer in my experience) then it gets delivered to the nearest Libanpost office and later shipped to the address you have provided.

Not sure it's a good idea for us to be posting details online it may compromise our chances of the items clearing customs :/
    There are plenty of websites out there that offer international shipping.

D

DrBen

To anybody interested in DIY e-liquids, The Flavor Apprentice (TPA / TFA) now ships to Lebanon.

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter

this commercial is funny but i dont know how good of a PR move it is to portray the vaper as an overweight hipser since this is already the perception that people dislike about it :D

D

DrBen

Very classy way of portraying vapers hahah ! I personally don't feel comfortable vaping in public indoor spaces, especially with my more noticeably smelling juices.. What about you guys?

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    Very classy way of portraying vapers hahah ! I personally don't feel comfortable vaping in public indoor spaces, especially with my more noticeably smelling juices.. What about you guys?
    depends on the place.

if it's an argile place i use it normally and openly. i used to avoid it because i too felt uncomfortable but honestly at the end of the day i just stopped caring. that said, i wouldnt ever use it in a classy restaurant or something like that.

the one place i HATE vaping is in a pub setting because....

"hey man can i have a puff"
    "bro can i try it?"
    "man by the way this has toxic chemicals in it"

blah blah blah

D

DrBen

Yes I know exactly what you mean ! I also vape in arguile places and I always get waiters staring then asking me about it.
    In pubs i vape outside with my friends when they go out for a smoke and I hate getting asked a ton of questions about it from friends of friends. I try to wipe the drip tip with a wet napkin after people ask to try it lol. I've also had a few curious traffic cops ask me about it.
    I've also had a guy walk up to me out of the blue at tell me "ma tombossit fiya ktir haydeh ma bteswa". He felt the need to enlighten me because apparently he has two at home "holeh el original taba3 el 50 alf bass ma byeswo kabbaytoun"......... How am I supposed to respond to this lol ?!
    Anyway my favorite question of all is "haydeh e-cigarette walla e-chicha?" :p

Bandar

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
    My review of Miniprotank 3 compared to the Aspire BVC...

After I don't know how many months, I have come to a final conclusion.

The MP3 is quite simply, superior. The BVC seems to not properly 'vaporize' the liquid, you always feel that there is some liquid rather than vapor reaching your mouth and throat, and I notice that with the BVC I wake up in the morning feeling the 'smokers throat'. Furthermore, as the battery on your ecig drains, the BVC becomes exponentially worse, while the MP3 holds up quite well.

That's my opinion about it at least.