The electronic cigarette: A serious and healthier alternative to tobacco smoking

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I see that from time to time, the same old BS articles and so-called studies are being served to the reader again and again in some form or another.

It is however pleasing to see that more and more professionals and practitioners in Lebanon are now making themselves aware of the topic and refraining from uttering stupidities, although they try to remain shy about it, probably due to the fact that the mass media and other local presstitutes have made it hard for one to speak up correctly about it.

I was informed that the AUB in Lebanon has gathered a team of the best experts and conducted an extensive research over the effect of e-cigs and came up with a stunning positive report.

Of course, such report would never make it to the press, yet it nevertheless was published. I will try to see if I can get a copy of it and post it here.

Meanwhile, for those interested in reading anything related to e-cigs, instead of relying on garbage articles that were pre-ordered and prepaid for, I suggest you consult this forum here: E-Cigarette Forum

This is where you will find all your answers...and much more.

Happy vaping.

• Advertisement
  • Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الجمعة 01 كانون الثاني 2016 آخر تحديث 22:19

يسبب بخار السجائر الإلكترونية أضرارا في خلايا الرئة، من ضمنها تمزق في الحمض النووي الذي يؤدي إلى السرطان. من هذا نستنتج أن السجائر الإلكترونية ليست أفضل من السجائر الاعتيادية.​
    تمكن علماء جامعة كاليفورنيا من الحصول على مستخلص دخان السجائر الإلكترونية واختبروا تأثيره في خلايا الجسم في المختبر. بينت نتائج الاختبار حدوث تمزق في الحمض النووي وموت الخلايا بسرعة كبيرة مقارنة بالخلايا التي لم تتعرض لمستخلص دخان السجائر الإلكترونية.​
    تقول البروفيسورة جيسيكا فانغ- رودريغس من الجامعة "لقد أجرينا اختبارات نوعية عديدة عن تأثير هذا الدخان في الخلايا البشرية، بينت نتائجها أن السجائر الإلكترونية ليست أقل ضررا من الاعتيادية كما يدعي منتجوها. لقد تمكنا من تحديد دورها في عملية موت الخلايا. لذلك استنادا إلى هذه النتائج يمكنني أن أقول إن السجائر الإلكترونية ليست أقل ضررا من السجائر الاعتيادية من ناحية تأثيرها على صحة الإنسان".​

The Researchers and other experts have issued a statement refuting these claims and explaining that the media falsified, lied and mislead the public with these inflammatory headlines.

This article published in the Telegraph in 29 Dec 2015 has been denounced and exposed as an outright lie and a forgery .

Best comment about the so-called study:

“All this study is highlighting is the fact that exposing already cancerous cells to cigarette smoke, nicotine or vapor may accelerate cell death, but of course, only if you swim in it.” Paul Barnes
    Facts Do Matter - Vaping Rants and Musings

Few references:

Lead Scientist Issues Correction On E-Cigarette Cancer Study | The Daily Caller

Dangerous nonsense about vaping | The Stats Guy

Media Distorts Study Claiming E-Cigarettes Cause Cancer | The Daily Caller
    What went wrong with e-cig study reporting? | SanDiegoUnionTribune.com
    Ecigs Plaza | San Diego vaping study "corrected", but journos are silent - Ecigs Plaza

Last edited:
    SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Abou Sandal

Not sure if you're still using the ProTank, but ProTank4 is about to hit the market.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Abou Sandal

Not sure if you're still using the ProTank, but ProTank4 is about to hit the market.

Seems like a nice device...I'm into eGo One lately, for convenience mostly. But I'm tempted to try this one. The first one who gets it shall will update the others.

Ahmad.vapes

Ahmad.vapes

hello everyone i am a new vaper myself got my evic vtc mini 75 watts recently and i really enjoyed it and i am planning to diy my e-liquid , got the pg and the vg but just can't seem to find a place that sells flavor concentrates in beirut to mix my liquids. any ideas??

D

DrBen

hello everyone i am a new vaper myself got my evic vtc mini 75 watts recently and i really enjoyed it and i am planning to diy my e-liquid , got the pg and the vg but just can't seem to find a place that sells flavor concentrates in beirut to mix my liquids. any ideas??
    You're gonna want to order some online. Try E-liquid Mart for starters. Remember not to buy any Nicotine as it may increase your chances of having it flagged by customs.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Beyond The Cloud - Documentary film about vaping

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Vaporesso Tarot Nano إستعراض و تقييم وكيفية إستخدام تاروت نانو

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    VC Cloud Championship 2016 - San Antonio, TX - Vape Tricks

Last edited:
    Lebnene el assel

Lebnene el assel

Hi
    VC Cloud Championship 2016 - San Antonio, TX - Vape Tricks

want to ask is it okay if i order e liquid to lebanon ? I heard it's really hard. i ll only get like 5 bottles not a lot soo is it okay or they ll confiscate it?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hi

want to ask is it okay if i order e liquid to lebanon ? I heard it's really hard. i ll only get like 5 bottles not a lot soo is it okay or they ll confiscate it?
    I'm not sure about that. I still get my stuff with family coming from abroad.

However, there are more and more vape shops in Lebanon. I even heard that a new company produces e-liquid in Lebanon. I will try to get details about that.

Try these perhaps:

Lebanon vape - Home | Facebook

Beirut Vapes - Home | Facebook

Vape Flavours - NABILNET Gadgets - Movies - Series - Turkish - Arabic - Beirut - Lebanon - 01800038 - Free Delivery

Lebnene el assel

Lebnene el assel

I'm not sure about that. I still get my stuff with family coming from abroad.

However, there are more and more vape shops in Lebanon. I even heard that a new company produces e-liquid in Lebanon. I will try to get details about that.

Try these perhaps:

Lebanon vape - Home | Facebook

Beirut Vapes - Home | Facebook

Vape Flavours - NABILNET Gadgets - Movies - Series - Turkish - Arabic - Beirut - Lebanon - 01800038 - Free Delivery
    I knew the first 2 usually buy my e juice from beirut vapes but i am more interested in new liquid and concentrates

O

owsum

I've heard from a friend that Lebanon Vape's store in Aramoun was rushed by the ISF and they charged them $7000 which is like what all his products combined are worth.
    Other vape store owner had to hide his vapes and juices at home too.

I don't know how true it is but it's clear this industry is starting to bother our government.